Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:00 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry face was flushed red."He..he...kisssed me?"Berry was now shocked" im still bored but im now more confused and shocked."Berry looked around the room "what happened to him?"
((MWM you are very lucky your one of my close friends.))
((or what you gonna shot mee xp rofl love ya))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:04 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Berry face was flushed red."He..he...kisssed me?"Berry was now shocked" im still bored but im now more confused and shocked."Berry looked around the room "what happened to him?"
((no, i will bite you love ya 2))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:06 pm
(( sweatdrop eek *cough*akward*cough* rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:07 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
((no, i will bite you love ya 2))
((....... eek eek twisted oh yeah), but lets get back to the story)  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:08 pm
((So Damus has voices in his head....why?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:11 pm
SoraSabishii
((So Damus has voices in his head....why?))
((Damos and no its not in his head scream ill tellyou as the story progresses twisted ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:16 pm
SoraSabishii
"He disaapeared after he told me his name..." Sabishii looked down at her gun with a frown. She then looked back up at Berry and said "He didn't you harm did he?"
"He kissed me...."Berry face remained red"He grabed my waist and kissed me then went poof...."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:17 pm
((Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...of course there not in his head, what was i thinking...they're just the voices of his katanas that only he hears...*snicker* rofl ))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:18 pm
Sabishii looked at her strangley, she blicked and then gave her a deadpan look "Is that a yes, or a no...?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:22 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii looked at her strangley, she blicked and then gave her a deadpan look "Is that a yes, or a no...?" she asked.
"he just embrassed me..."Berry smiled."he didnt hurt me"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:23 pm
SoraSabishii
((Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...of course there not in his head, what was i thinking...they're just the voices of his katanas that only he hears...*snicker* rofl ))
(( its normal to have inadimate objects as friends domokun ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:27 pm
((Yeah Like my evil clock radio, one time it told me wanted to kill me! But, it didn't; it just wouldn't play my CD's anymore.))

Sabishii looked at Berry strangely before singing and saying "Hey, at least it wasn't your first kiss...right?" she put her elbow on her knee and put her head in her hand.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:29 pm
SoraSabishii
((Yeah Like my evil clock radio, one time it told me wanted to kill me! But, it didn't; it just wouldn't play my CD's anymore.))

Sabishii looked at Berry strangely before singing and saying "Hey, at least it wasn't your first kiss...right?" she put her elbow on her knee and put her head in her hand.
((mwm i will bite you now -bites-))"Actually...it was....embrassing" Berry blushes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:40 pm
Alixraen's eye gives an invouluntary twitch. Getting angrier by the second, he marches up to the two women. "What the HELL is going on here?" he asked them, waiting for a sane response, if there was one.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:41 pm
SoraSabishii

((nice))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces