Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Do your parents like the way you dress? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I dress (and/or am labeled as)...
  Emo.
  Goth.
  Punk.
  Skater.
  Well-fashioned.
  Like a slut.
  Like a poll whore.
View Results

Princess_Black_Diamond

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:54 am
my mom and dad hate it because i alays dress in like emo or a skatebeorder theme. Or sometimes i dress up like a boy . . .  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:56 am
I normally dress emo or goth. My mom wants me to be all bright a cheery...ugh, I hate bright and cheery...and my dad could care less about me, which in terms means he doesn't really care...truly I could care less, but when my mom started throwing some of my stuff away it got on my nerves. I went right up to her and told her straight out, "This is who I am. Either you like it or hate it." Since then she hasn't talked to me...  

Staff Management of 08

ishballan-girl

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:58 pm
emo and goth, i dress way more colorful on gaia cause my parents wont let me wear red. i dress in red for a reason  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:14 pm
No, they hate it. They want me to stop and yell at me all the time because of it.  

xxEmoRachaelRoselovelyxx

DKMG

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:41 pm
my parents just think the way i dress is creepy....they hate it...but i culdnt give a damn about what they think...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:20 pm
i live with my sister and well she thinks everything i where is so stupid and dark she told me to where bright clothes she told me i was too damn emo and i told her that i like what i wear she got really mad and i was like whatever its my body my money and ima where what ever i want to.  

princess_laysia3

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:47 am
Pfft. My parent's don't care how I dress.
Occasionally I dress like a dude, more like often.
I can be girly.
I can be 'skater' 'punk' 'emo' 'goth'.

I don't follow those styles.
I make my own. :] I just work off of those and mix em' together.
Although, recently, I've fallen in love with the 80's punk clothing.
And Cyndi Lauper..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:04 pm
Chucks which she thinx are ugly, tight shirt and pants which she thinks r gay, baggy pants at times, tthen i complain dat i don't want baggy pants dat say, then say these r gay and looks at me with a gay stare........................dats a good enough description.  

Univaga

No_one_here90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:10 pm
black camo cargo pants, black/band shirt, worn-out black converse, black nailpolish, sometimes i wear finger-cut gloves.
im trying to drop some weight and get some tight fitting clothes lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:12 pm
but my parents really dont mind what i wear, they're jusat like "dont you think thats a little too dark?", but i somehow manage to get them to agree with me mrgreen  

No_one_here90

there was a silence

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:12 pm
well.. I don't really have a style.. but I guess you could call it emo or something... I just wear black/ dark colored pants with a band t-shirt, black nailpollish, and converse. I don't really wear any make-up though.. it doesn't really look good on me..

my parents don't really like how I dress but they don't care.. they let me buy my own clothes and just say I SHOULD wear something lighter but never do anything about it.. my parents don't know what emo is.. they just assume I'm gothic or something...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:43 am
I dress emoish rockerish but sometimes when i start to wear too much black my mom starts telling me off so yeah that's pretty much it for me.
Then my dad doesn't care as long as i don't have an emo flip

MassherGenious

Mayor emona

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:17 pm
I dress sceneish. My grandma always says 'I failed in making you girly'.....I don't care really. But she has A LOT of boundries of what I can and cannot wear. My grandpa(Brian) couldn't care less though. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:15 am
My parents like the way I dress. It depends on how I feel. If I feel crappy, then I'll wear all black, which makes me feel more crappy. It's a good trade-off.  

Dark King Treble

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:15 am
I dress...however I feel like it? I can't really describe it, people say I dress like a emo/normie....but i don't care.

I dress like me smile  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games