Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Laehl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Tavaun on Gaia but everyone can call me Charles. My favorite games in the whole world would have to be all of the Legend of Zelda series. I absolutely love them. Though my favorite game in that series is Ocarina of time. I have been playing games since I was 3 and have not stopped since. Some of the games I play are Zelda, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Baldur's Gate (Some might know of it...), Super Smash Brothers Melee, and so on... to many to name. My favorite types of games are RPGs, Adventure, FPS, Tactic types, Story lined games, but I will play every type of game to see whether I like it or not. Also, on a final note... I have to say that pizza is awesome! Sorry... thanks for reading.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:01 pm
Hi my name is Sayuri! I am 23. I'm an avid Nintendo gamer. I have 4 Nintendo's, 3 SNES, 2 Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Virtual Boy, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, 2 DS, Wii, 1 Top Loader original Nintendo with dog bone controller. My fav games

Nintendo: Mario 3
SNES: Super Metroid
64: Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask
Gamecube: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Gameboy: Wario Land
Gameboy Advance: Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town & More Friends of mineral town
DS: Harvest Moon DS and Rune Factory: Fantasy Harvest moon
Wii: Cooking Mama (although once Harvest moon for the wii hits that will be my fav)

as you can tell I'm a huge Harvest moon freak. If I could find the 64 version my life would be complete haha.  

xSayurixTakahashix

ll-VEX-ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:09 pm
Hey there call me Hiroka! Sorry that i cant really pay that much attention right now but im in the middle of making an amv. So I hope i can get to know you guys and i can make some friends here! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:28 pm
Hey there, I'm Joscelin and I'm looking forward to posting about my love of Nintendo here and getting some help with my games. I'm a big fan of Link, Mario and Samus Aran. I own a SNES, GameCube and GameBoy Advance. I bought a Wii but couldnt' justify spending that much money on a game system when I'm a poor university student (I'm 23) so I brought it back and returned it. sweatdrop Please don't hate me for that.  

JaX_84

jcbeanerman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:54 pm
Hey I'm new here and my favorite game is the legend of zelda twightlight princess(I beat it twice already).  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:03 pm
I am Nahhanie. It's nice to be accepted into this guild.
Currently, I am hoping to buy a Nintendo Wii soon because I really want to play Super Smash Bros Brawl.  

Nahhanie

Nate3940

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:05 pm
Hello, I'm new and I love yu gi oh, pokemon, megaman battle network series, boktai, lunar knights, lost in blue, contact, the metroid prime series, the original super mario bros., the original super mario world 3, legend of zelda games, wow (even though I'm not allowed to play it), and a whole lot of other games that I can't even begin to mention (for I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and. . . etc.) I've been playing nintendo ever since I was 5 when I got a my own Gameboy Pocket and I'v been playing it ever since. Oh yeah, I'm also really glad to be here rofl burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes domokun burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:22 pm
ey yo im stefan and i love pokemon. i have pearl version and i missed the damn manapy give away. o well atleast i got a shiny deoxys.
if u love pokemon go 2 www.pokemoncrater.com i am stefanopoulos there too.......................

>+_+ domokun  

Stefanopoulos

ll-VEX-ll

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:01 pm
Nahhanie
I am Nahhanie. It's nice to be accepted into this guild.
Currently, I am hoping to buy a Nintendo Wii soon because I really want to play Super Smash Bros Brawl.
*high-fives and hugs* YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! SSBB!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:12 pm
I'm back! mrgreen

I hope your happy to have me back. sweatdrop  

HistoryWak

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:10 pm
HistoryWak
I'm back! mrgreen

I hope your happy to have me back. sweatdrop

Did someone ban you or something? o_o;

Diglidi-Dude
*is thinking about getting off the guild if it gets noobed*

=/  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:31 pm
Oh, I guess I shall post here.

Hullo, I am Alekta. But you can call me Alekta. *nod nod* I am a life-long gamers of 18 years. My mom is also a gamer, and many times we trade systems, and I get her old games. Which is pretty cool at Christmas, 'cause we know what each other wants.

I have at my home right now a GameCube and DS. At my mom's I have my good old N64. I love the Zelda series the most, I would have to say. Well, that and Harvest Moon. Moo. I have also played pokemon up until Diamond, (at this point I have grown bored, I figure I wait a couple of releases before playing it again and it will have enough new stuff to keep me interested.)

I don't currently have a Wii, though not for lack of wanting one. I haven't played one, either. sad Though, that is usually how it goes, I get new stuff once they are super cheap. Except the hand helds. I get them right when they come out. Which is why I have never owned the 'light' or 'pocket' version of any of them, I can't talk my grandmother into buying two.

Though, I have had a GameBoy, GameBoy color, and GameBoy advance. I don't currently have them, because somehow my room eats the old ones when I get a new one. Well, I gave my GameBoy Color to a kid would didn't have one as well as a few old games.

I also have that GameBoy player thing for my GameCube. I figure since I have a DS and still like some of my old GameBoy and GameBoy Color games, it is good thing to have.

So, yup. That's me. The Nintendo fanatic who loves to ramble. <3  

Alekta

The Random Poet

700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:45 pm
Hi. I'm new, but I absolutely LOVE nintendo! My favorite game is Metroid Prime3: Corruption so far. I haven't beaten it yet, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:10 pm
My name is Mandy.
I love Nintendo.
I love all Zelda games.
I love Super Smash Bros.
I love Pokemon.
I rock.
xD  

mandicandi428

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:13 pm
mandicandi428
My name is Mandy.
I love Nintendo.
I love all Zelda games.
I love Super Smash Bros.
I love Pokemon.
I rock.
xD

What do you rock, exactly?  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games