Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:13 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
MogiMogiGirl
How Mogi Became Emo :: A Story From the Gods

life sucked.... i adapted
that doesn't make sense

Eh it's pretty logical if you think about what the person is saying.
not really, i mean, adapting is getting used to it and dealing with things and over coming etc. it's not wallowing in your own self that emo has it's image as

It may be ******** up but that how some people deal.
there is a different between dealing and adapting  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:57 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
MogiMogiGirl
How Mogi Became Emo :: A Story From the Gods

life sucked.... i adapted
that doesn't make sense

not really, i mean, adapting is getting used to it and dealing with things and over coming etc. it's not wallowing in your own self that emo has it's image as

Being able to deal with it is a part of adapting to it  

Nikki the Juggalette

xPeach Blossom Usagix

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:36 am
There was an online chat site, they have like a catalog where you buy clothes for you avatar, and they started to sorted the clothes after like labels, and one of them were emo. I took a look at it, and I liked it. Then I took a web search, and I got to know more and more. I just ignored the negative rumors about emo and just continued [I don't judge people], and I found out that emo was like an description about me. Lol.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:53 am
He… emo is just a… label 2 say… Some person decided 2 call emotional people “emo” one day and apparently it became very very popular. You cant BECOME emo, you cant DECIDE 2 be emo. Its just a non conformist, emotional person that is excluded from society because they don’t “understand” them. If you cut you aren’t emo, you just cut… If you are in a shitty mood all the time, its not that you are emo. You just well, you in a shitty mood and just haven’t been able 2 deal with it yet. I don’t like labeling but hell, what can we do other than follow a mass of people? I don’t want have a crappy teen age life so I just go with the flow. Sorry, I got a little bit off topic there…

But yeah lets just say you emo when you have a life changing experience that will leave you on a non-happy state of mind for a long time.  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:35 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

wouldn't dealing with someone include not dwelling upon it and having it be a problem?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:54 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

wouldn't dealing with someone include not dwelling upon it and having it be a problem?

However, some people do dwell upon their problems..so ok it's a problem..there ya go.  

Nikki the Juggalette

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:47 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

However, some people do dwell upon their problems..so ok it's a problem..there ya go.
i'm not trying to argue or put you down, but do you see what i'm saying though?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:21 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

I do see, but I also understand where this person is comming from that's all. smile  

Nikki the Juggalette

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:25 am
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

I do see, but I also understand where this person is comming from that's all. smile
yeah, i tihnk we've all been where they are, not from the same things but yeah  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:21 am
my effect is dark soul of shatters came from witch a small soul and his father and mother has left him to be bound from witch life has became a nightmare and this is called THE ROYAL KNIGHTMARE and witch has broung apon sorrow crys darkknes pendamonic pendamourin exridudity
all witch wwords has brought fate that wich has mine in many ways  

emo kid pain suffering

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:12 pm
emo kid pain suffering
my effect is dark soul of shatters came from witch a small soul and his father and mother has left him to be bound from witch life has became a nightmare and this is called THE ROYAL KNIGHTMARE and witch has broung apon sorrow crys darkknes pendamonic pendamourin exridudity
what the hell is wrong with you?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:17 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
emo kid pain suffering

You mean besides the fact he needs to learn out to spell?  

Nikki the Juggalette

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:41 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
emo kid pain suffering

dont bother the kid. he knows how 2 express himself :3 a little dark for my taste but very interesting. i like this kid biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:47 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
emo kid pain suffering

dont bother the kid. he knows how 2 express himself :3 a little dark for my taste but very interesting. i like this kid biggrin

umm no? All the above is just plain wrong, and the english makes no sence, if I could read what he was writing maybe but DAMN!  

Nikki the Juggalette

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:52 pm
Nikura Uchiha
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
emo kid pain suffering

umm no? All the above is just plain wrong, and the english makes no sence, if I could read what he was writing maybe but DAMN!

well, i suck at english 2... O.o im from a different country he might be the same... and come on T-T you know whant he is trying 2 say... the old "i bleed black blood" speach. i hadent seen it in years biggrin  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games