Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:25 pm
"Dracquis the Dark One..." Mirado answered. His eyes never left the shadowy figure.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:28 pm
"Oh, so you remember me? How delightful..." Dracquis laughed insanely. The broken mask, his only face, remained hovering in the darkness. It was a chilling scene to hear the Dark One's voice coming from the half-mask.  

Zerith

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:30 pm
"I remember how I killed you!" Mirado snarled and clenched his right fist tighter. His eyes did not falter. "How do you keep coming back!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:01 pm
"Oh, family reunion is it? Well, since you two seem to know each other, can we skip the 'You killed my father's-uncle's-cat' bullshit and just get straight to the fighting? Please?!" said the Etzale. He didn't like when things got all complicated like this, but he always tried to make the best of the situations.  

Demonix13

Zerith

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:14 pm
Dracquis laughed wickedly from behind his mask. These were quite interesting prey. The Etzale in particular was amusing. The Dark One would grant his wish. "Longus Mortuus Manus Magnus!"

From the void of darkness that surrounded them, dozens of large shadow-arms formed. These dark-purple, almost black, undulating limbs extended with great speed. Their thick fingers twitched incessently as they prepared to pull away their targets into the void.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:17 pm
"Oooh, very scary. Do you realize what Etzale are? We're frickin' shadow creatures. A shadow cannot hurt a shadow. Watch." Alpheus calmly let the arm swipe across his midsection. The arm passed straight through, having no effect but making his midsection shimmer rapidly.

"Oooh crap, I forgot how much that tickled." Alpheus said.  

Demonix13

Zerith

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:25 pm
The pale mask flew straight at the impudent Etzale, only to stop several inches. The mask grinned broadly and stared eye-to-eye with the shadow demon. It spoke in an emotionless voice, "Osculum Mortuis..."

The mask inhaled, ready to breathe out the deadly attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:28 pm
Alpheus blinked as the mask came withing several inches of his face. This time, he might be in a little bit of trouble. However, he seemed to have pissed the demon off, which was his original intent. Alpheus dived to the right as fast as he could. He rolled quickly back onto his feet, and lashed out with his whip towards the pale white mask, which was very conspicuous in the dark mist.  

Demonix13

Zerith

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:34 pm
The whip came speeding towards him, but it would never reach its target. Dracquis faded into the darkness, only to reappear several meters away. His shadow arms continued to attack the others who, unfortunately, were managing to dodge them.

Dracquis focused on the Etzale. If only he had recovered fully. Nonetheless, he would find a way to kill them all. Dracquis began disappearing and reappearing all around the Etzale, encircling him with image after image of the moving spirit.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:37 pm
"MIRADO! FISTS!!!" Mirado lunged forward with his right fist, which was enveloped in powerful magic. This strike would be all too familiar to Dracquis the Dark One. He had moved fast and made contact. The fist struck Dracquis in his "face", sending the shadowy figure spiraling into the dark distance.  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:38 pm
"Heh, he should have paid more attention. You sure this guy is some kind of horrid spirit and not just some ghoul with an ego issue?" Alpheus said.
"Ah well, he seems to be gone for now, so I don't really care."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:14 pm
"Even if I didn't connect it would have hit," Mirado replied. In truth he was somehow irritated at how Alpheus took the Dark One so lightly. That was a demon who was not to be trifled with. "That was my strongest attack. Sorry I took so long."

He tried to gaze into the darkness. Just one attack should have done little to truly harm him. "Let's get out of here. We don't have what it takes to kill him."  

Masamune 5.0

Zerith

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:18 pm
Dracquis soared through the air, humilation building up inside him. That was the second time he had been caught off guard by that attack. It was humiliating enough the first time to be hit by his own magic. Still, for now he could do nothing. He had not anticipated to encounter the boy so early on. He had not properly prepared himself. He would have to lay low for a while and build his strength.

The shadows began to recede, revealing once more the sun. Light flooded the ruined village, and Dracquis the Dark One faded away... for the time being...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:25 pm
((Dang, I missed the whole fight. Had to go see my sis march in the band. Oh well))

Marten sat in a pool of darkness, the remains of half a dozen of the shadow arms scattered around him. A few lines were cut around his left arm, and a deep gash ran across his cheek, but he seemed very pleased. "You overestimate him, Mirado. He's tired, those shadow arms barely had any strength in them. If he fought us again now we'd kill him, and he knows that." Behind him a scorpion the size of a Great Dane was methodically tearing the remaining arms to shreds. "But we should move. There's still the vampires to deal with, and we have to find the footprints before the sun sets."  

Gredar

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces