Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:52 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Damos appears and strikes the heartless on his head cuasing it to have a big bump on the shadow's head* why may i ask do you have a Heartless on your head stare ?*he asked coldly*
looks up and sees the heartless "....." picks it up off his head and sends it into a dark portal
Who are you stare * he asks him and then he stares at his brother coldly*
((AHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH THEM)) just stares at him for a sec and starts thinking of a way to speak to them
*starts to walk away* forget it your no use to me stare *then he summons a Samurai nobady that he had captured earlier* send this to my room understood *it nodded its head yes took the item and disappeared* ...that is how you deal with these stupid creatures*plops down onto a couch*
((dude whats wrong what up with your character?? sweatdrop ))

picks up a book on heartless and nobodies and starts searching through them
*soamd enters the room after seeing the weird actions of the two boys* so we wait now or what what do we do??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:57 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((AHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW CAN I COMMUNICATE WITH THEM)) just stares at him for a sec and starts thinking of a way to speak to them
*starts to walk away* forget it your no use to me stare *then he summons a Samurai nobady that he had captured earlier* send this to my room understood *it nodded its head yes took the item and disappeared* ...that is how you deal with these stupid creatures*plops down onto a couch*

*soamd enters the room after seeing the weird actions of the two boys* so we wait now or what what do we do??
"i am not sure...." Berry goes behind Somad and was a bit afriad. "maybe we could ummm make contact with them by this." she has him the radio.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:59 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"i am not sure...." Berry goes behind Somad and was a bit afriad. "maybe we could ummm make contact with them by this." she has him the radio.
cool it doesnt matter lets just wait kay  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:04 pm
surprised and walks over to damos and shows him a picture in the book and points to it and then shows the same symbol on his arm User Image  

hydra4

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:28 pm
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

cool it doesnt matter lets just wait kay
"okay, then......but what do we do till then?" Berry looks at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:29 pm
hydra4
surprised and walks over to damos and shows him a picture in the book and points to it and then shows the same symbol on his arm User Image
*looks at the book cuiously* where did you find this confused stare are there any others books like it??  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
*looks at the book cuiously* where did you find this confused stare are there any others books like it??
does some sign language and runs over to the bookshelf  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:49 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
*looks at the shelf of books and then digs into all the books researching the sign*...what are you confused *hands him a pen and paper that he suddenly got in his hands*

*Somad saw what he did and got angry* Show off stare

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:53 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
*looks at the shelf of books and then digs into all the books researching the sign*...what are you confused *hands him a pen and paper that he suddenly got in his hands*

just shrugs  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:07 pm
Bwrry looked at the guy holding the book then away and blushed. She thought he was cute.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:07 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

just shrugs
well keep the pen and paper cuz i dont need it stare *walks off with the book in hand asnd he read it thouroghly*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:14 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

just shrugs
well keep the pen and paper cuz i dont need it stare *walks off with the book in hand asnd he read it thouroghly*
Berry kepted watching the man. She had no idea who he was but she decide to grab one of the books he hadnt look though and sat down on a chair and began to looks though it.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:22 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

just shrugs
shakes his head okay  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:02 pm
kaiser walked into the library and said "everyone safe? good. this seems to be the safest place in the academy." kaiser pulled out his keyblade and hid behind the door.  

kaiser321

MageofH

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:42 pm
*Mage suddenly bursts into the library*
stressed "Ok, has anyone here found anything about where these heartless are coming from? confused Cause I'd like to just kill the leader and get this over with!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff