Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xavior Bushido

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:34 pm
Dp, I am fearful fo you now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:36 pm
you shoudl be scared too!!*hugs you 2*..mwuahahaha!!*laughs lie a crazy loon..well..more of a crazy loon thne usaul*  

JoY_AnGel

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:43 pm
*stares at Joy blankly for several minutes*

...Whatever. I don't really care about that. What I care about is that Ky's being too lazy to continue that good thread we had going with him and Rayan and Sakura. Where the heck is she, anyways?! She better not have just got up and left just because Joy got powers now or some crap. On top of that, the thread I had going with Aili went off and vanished, and she's so busy all the time I doubt we'll get to continue it. Ugh. Curse my luck.

Man, this always happens. I get a good thread going and then it dies before I can finish. Always, always, always. Ever since Ria 1 I've been a victim of this. It's ... it's just not... it's not FAIR, dang it! >_<;; *sob cry *

I...I'm okay... sniffle...nothing like a good cry. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:22 pm
100 members on Ria high schoo! ^^

dragonflame117 is our lucky 100th member of Ria high ^^  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:25 pm
Odd.. did the Courtyard dissepear again!? Gaia please make the Guild server stable again X.X!!! ::sobs::  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:28 pm
Yeah! I was gonig to tell you. T.T It made me sad. I had nowhere to go. *sobs*  

XColdXHeartX

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:59 pm
Yea, my thread with Rayan disappeared -.-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:59 pm
that would be the cafeteria right? why dont on of you crew members start up a new one.. x.x im too dead to do that XP  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:22 pm
I say we get a Candy store here......where I cna also sell my pictures XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:24 pm
Well i found out what is causing the mysterious dissepeareances of our threads.

Any member that signed up after Dec. 14th is seemingly infected with this n00bie virus thing XP. so any thread that those member post in.. will like.. be destroyed after a while O.o;;

so i ask that if any member such as those post.. well.. just refrain from posting until they get that fixed ^^;; i dunt want to go around banning people like them just to save our guilds threads ^^;;  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:26 pm
A candy store is too small to make into a sticky or a whole thread. Just make 1 in one of the dorms since they already have resturants and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:58 pm
It will be the biggest candy stoe in the world!! xd ..unless I eat all the candy...wow...imagine how hyper I woudl be then!! O.O  

JoY_AnGel

Xavior Bushido

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:03 pm
I can't. You're as hyper as I can imagine. And I have a very large and wild imagination so that means you're just plan insane. hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:57 pm
...hmm..lets see if I can be calm for once!!.......................................................*dies*  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:34 pm
Lanzer
Though as the housing project is coming closer to completion, more and more ideas are about to be realized with how Gaia users will be able to link each other's houses together... A ton of new features will be introduced as these ideas developed. Hope we can have more info for everyone soon!

Wow that would be so awsome ^^ people being able to link each other houses together and stuff ^^ i would diffently know who i would be rooming with whee  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games