Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Create and Share ~ post your art, writing, and other works! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:50 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Toki - ...

@spawn - when have you ever been the centre of sexual innuendo? razz
Yeh! And quit spookin me with your shocking comments. eek

More to the point - I don't even know you... -glares-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:35 pm
This is me trying to impress myself: It is working well. Needs work...
Way too much to read, if i was you id read the first line and get bored: if you read it all, then you really do deserve a big great hug blaugh

Chapter 1.

Life…
Life, it’s a simple word to understand in basic terms. But one of those words that will forever remain meaningless until you choose to accept the stories about life given to you by mankind, or until you are shown the meaning of life to you, through some various way. But no matter what, the conclusion will turn the same. you believe something about god and how you are created, from someone who most likely and realistically didn’t originally create the universe.
Creation and other topics regarding it are questions that has the power to make a perfectly fine specimen of mankind insane, just as it could potentially do to you and I, but the fact is; the answers to the greatest questions asked throughout the course of history, will have more answers then anything you could possible imagine, it itself is paradox of all paradoxical questions in the world, throughout this book I will express my opinions on the issues I see as ‘important’ and attempt to interpret why I think that way. In some ways you can say this book is simply another work of a crazy philosopher.
The process of life will begin at birth, though the first birth is unknown to anyone existent today that we have any awareness of, (that has been proven and accepted by all). But what exactly is the miracle process of birth? A simple and primitive answer (no offence to all!) would just be ‘a way to keep mankind going’ is simply too hard to use in order to answer the full question. The problems is, nobody knows the true answer so there is nobody to correct those who make that statement. From birth, you come into the world, eyes closed crying in the arms of your mother (or a nurse) until you finally open your eyes, congratulations. Your child has now come the first step to being an intelligent life form. We are all programmed to think, operate and we all currently (I hope) have motion abilities no matter what condition we are. And we are all part of the society known as ‘mankind.’
But what a great mystery to me is the fact that, a baby, with a brain that has nothing in it what so ever could possibly slowly use its current abilities and make such great use of them as to begin to speak years later. A simple reaction (of a engaged and thinking mind) would be to say ‘the sound vibrations going through the ears of the baby is storing information in the brain,’ yes…very possible but what exactly is making it do so? Or even…what is the force driving his ears to even listen to spoken words? Minds were created; bodies were made to store them. These gifts were all given to us by whatever force that religions say, or whatever scientific accident that occurred. But either way, they’re still all attributations to us. Think of it this way. A computer is much like a brain; the keyboard is lets say…your vocal cord. The person at the computer is your conscious (or…sub conscious) mind the memory on the computer will be your brain. You as the one typing (or doing whatever else) on the computer are in control, you do what you please and make the computer do and act as you please. The computer remains there following your commands. But the relevance between man, and machine is almost unlimited to a certain extent, a computer has to have an ‘operating system’ (Windows, Linux, Apple ect) which allows you as the user to make use of everything that it contains, we don’t have that fatal flaw. Some may call comparisons of man and computer to be completely irrelevant or stupid, but it simply proves the statement of everything being relevant; I will be using that line throughout this book so it is best for you to get over it if you haven’t already. The computer is operational, you’re sitting happily on it typing away on the Internet or feeding your computer memory more information. You are happy, the computer feels nothing, could this mean that the whole body including your brain is just here to please some force that is currently embarking and having the time of their life on you? Or dose it mean something more mischievous? Of course…I don’t expect you or even myself to answer that question, it’s simply an addition to the line I passed previously of life and its many paradoxes.
Thousands of years ago, mankind, imagine the worlds most advanced technology, compare it to the level of what we have now and the possible things that has not being relased to the public. Got the picture? The time before us will forever (to us) be living in our shadow, and have a worse life then us. But that feeling is most defiantly wrong. You cannot miss or even…mourn over what you don’t know about nor can you even imagine what it is you will be missing, if somebody in the far future (or perhaps even near) to travel back to our time. The mankind that existed in that ‘thousands of years ago’ in some time lived possibly as happy as we did! Although there was a lot more injustice in the world, they don’t know anything better then what they’re getting. To interpret in simple terms. You seek the best music player in the year…2003; you’ll get a high-tech cd player or a Walkman. That will make you extremely pleased. Zoom on forwards into the year 2005, ask for the best music player available in this year, you’ll end up with a well known portable device by apple, with the ability to store thousands of songs within itself and now even colour screen. You will be as pleased as you were when you asked in the year 2003. The standard of ‘the best’ will be, and has been ever altering; nothing can remain the best forever. Just as the same for mankind. Currently, as a very intelligent race, we have even predicted the end of the earth, but these concepts wont even come into place until at least 100years onwards (or so it would seem) so we wont care because by that time people who read this book once I complete it will be long dead. Those who read it a short while after would also be presumed most lilies dead? The point im getting at is simply that, mankind only fear what is ahead of it, and not what is behind it unless it’l affect the futre. In the past and the present (that I know of) there has been many theories of the worlds end, explosion of the sun ect. But they are not AS feared as getting shot on the street or…falling into the hands of a bad crowd. Why? Because we presume that we will not be affected. We presume that nothing bad will happen.
So according to the bible adam was the first man, and eve was the first woman, simple enough but what was the purpose? God, ever living and never dying force born before the creation of life…never ending…never beginning. To us it may seem immposible, to relgiouse people it also seems impossible, yet they choose to believe so as a way of escaping reality, in return for an thought of life after death and reassurance of bad things to get better from the worse, all religions operate that way no matter if you REALLY believe and devote yourself you are still realistically just exchanging thought, a simple and practically harmless trade that even (in some cases dose wonders unless…of course your part of a religiouse cult). Picking on the chrisitanity faith do you really think that god one day just got bored and randomly decided ‘I know I’l make people out of clay even though clay wasn’t invented until mankind was invented!’ no. nobody would do such a crazy thing even if he had full power. EVERYTHING must have a beginning, everything must have an end without a beginning there is no end, without an end then you doubt the thing existed in the first place. As humans we have the ablitlity to understand the fact that our death is inevitable, no matter how much you deny it to yourself you know you will eventully die. There isn’t really anything considerd to be everlasting, we just need to make the best out of the lifespam of everything there is to enjoy. Injustice is at large in the world, and seemingly the needs of the many no longer outweigh the needs of the few, as an intelligent race, we are blessed (or cursed) to know the diffrence between somebody who agrees with you, or somebody who disagrees with you, making us able to start conflicts, and relationships and even wars begin, disagreement between two politics lead to the peril of millions innocent. (or more so then other speices).
The christan God also have his own theory of creation: The chapter of genesis in the bible.

judgement
At some point in life, we will all suffer from the words and opnions of others that you may find to be extreamly stupid and untrue, what you mustn’t do at this point is to ignore completely what they say and think of you because you never know it you may just be in denial of something that you presume is a lie. I’am not at this point insisting that you should care what other people think wholepartedly, you should realise what they are saying is an opnion from a person just like you or me and must overview in your mind why they choose to say what they have said and try to change it. Let us take a simple example: adolf Hitler, german dictator whom ‘helped’ greatly in the second world war, he was in his own eyes and views of some others as a revouloutionist, but in most eyes as a hippocritical dictator, who dosent care about anything but himself. This is what he is currently classed as nowadays, and not his preferable title of ‘a great revoloutionlist’ just as the communist following che guvera will be known forever as just rebles. With the creation of an idea, follows the creation of crticisism and as those two things begin to fight, the majority view will settle which one will remain and which one will perish from the minds of the earth.

media and goverment
Take a look at the governments, and they way they will try to deal with everything in order to keep themselves in power, everything and anything they do to offend or please the majority of the public will decide if they will still be in power, the earth is more those who inhabit it, then it is a planet. As this moment is passing, hundreds of billions of life changing events could be taking place right this instant without you even realising it, unless you will be affected in the smallest way by it, or the news decide they want to tell the public this story, in that case you will find yourself waking up, spoting the headlines of what the news see to as ‘important’ but no, most of the time its not even relevant to anything. Why are we here dragging down the lives of celebrites who are simply living their lifes with their jobs like all of us and using them as a tool for public attention, we will stab at them using any tiny rumor or flaw that they have. Its wrong, imagine yourself trying to read this book now and accidentally do something that others assume you shouldn’t, whilst thousands of reporters are watching your every move and joting down on a notebook ‘how to exploit you to make small blood money.’ I cannot disagree with the fact that the news and media are good in the sense that they bring knowledge to the world, but abuse of their power is a very sad thing.

Your Friendly Half-Sober (And Checmically Deformed) Crimson Painted Hawk.  

Flammable Bait

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:38 pm
This is a very basic picture of err.....shadow zombies. they will chase and eat your shadows (gasp) sweatdrop Its small....

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:55 am
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Toki - ...

@spawn - when have you ever been the centre of sexual innuendo? razz
Yeh! And quit spookin me with your shocking comments. eek

More to the point - I don't even know you... -glares-

Hey, hey, I know him, it's ok. I'm not going to vouch for him, though razz ninja  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:24 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:41 pm
You sure do take this writing lark seriously. eek -looks up and down text in awe-
Can't read it at the moment, but you're sure to get some positive feedback once I'm through with it. ^^  

Tokioka

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:43 pm
Reading more then 500words from a computer really hurts your eyes (mine anyway)

Reading usally hurts in genral. more on a computer

Thats why i space everything out like this....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:59 pm
CrimsnHawk
Reading more then 500words from a computer really hurts your eyes (mine anyway)

Reading usally hurts in genral. more on a computer

Thats why i space everything out like this....

I'll read it later, Minielf~

I read a LOT on the computer.. mainly fanfiction.. lol.. you just have to get used to it..

*sigh

I found the workings from the novel I was trying to write..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:55 pm
I apologize for the rather shitty spacing of the words in my post; in my real Word file, the lines are all perfectly spaced. Blame Gaia for messing up all the words. domokun

Hey Niph, you're trying to write a novel as well?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:58 pm

h_NiNJA

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:53 am
Minielf
I apologize for the rather shitty spacing of the words in my post; in my real Word file, the lines are all perfectly spaced. Blame Gaia for messing up all the words. domokun

Nope, I was trying to write a novel but I gave up.. I mean, the idea wasn't too bad, but I don't think I'm cut out for writing long pieces. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:35 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf

Nope, I was trying to write a novel but I gave up.. I mean, the idea wasn't too bad, but I don't think I'm cut out for writing long pieces. xp
Don't worry. It took me nearly three years to get to the stage I am now. blaugh At first I started off writing crappy short stories before I moved onto proper novels.  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:19 am
I dunno.. short stories just seem really perfect and rounded whereas I tend to run out of steam if I write overly long pieces.. and by long I mean like 2000+ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:53 am
2000 words?! eek Geez, I can easily write that much in a single day. Well, maybe three years ago I would have been in the same situation like you, but after I got into RPGs my creativity and writing skills have been galvanized so much I can write thousands a word a day if I'm motivated enough.  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:12 am
Oh I can write 2,000 words in like an hour.. but I always feel that up to around there the story just stops - I'm not very into taking ten thousand words to develop a plot etc etc.. my pieces all tend to be quite drabble-like and have no plot.. sweatdrop  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff