Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:20 pm
((my, my I've missed a lot. I gotta get back in herr))

Klara walked up to Klaash and sighed, "I'm really sorry Klaash, Jin is usually.." She paused grasping for the right word, "..Nicer then that." Ok, it wasn't the best choice but it was really all she could say.

Jin wasn't all that nice to others either, he was a very interesting person.
On one hand, he was kind and liked to mess with her, and on the other he was this dark angry person.
He only talked to her. The only one he laughed with.
He even tried to teach her combat, something Klara had zero interest in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:39 pm
Dahlia felt as though the foreign beauty surrounding her was intoxicating her, giving her a giddy sensation that she was deprived of when she was residing in her forest village. She had to be the big sibling to her tribe, so she couldn't let herself get caught up in silly things like attraction. However, now things were different. She was younger than at least a handful of the others, she assumed, so she could finally act younger, too. She snapped out of her trance when she noticed the others starting to leave into another room. She followed a ways behind them, so she wouldn't seem too close. She stood transfixed at the very sight of the fancy, beautiful dining room. "Is this really where we're eating?" she whispered under her breath, astounded. "It's so...nice," she continued, forgetting to continue moving to a seat.  

momitama

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:02 pm
momitama
Dahlia felt as though the foreign beauty surrounding her was intoxicating her, giving her a giddy sensation that she was deprived of when she was residing in her forest village. She had to be the big sibling to her tribe, so she couldn't let herself get caught up in silly things like attraction. However, now things were different. She was younger than at least a handful of the others, she assumed, so she could finally act younger, too. She snapped out of her trance when she noticed the others starting to leave into another room. She followed a ways behind them, so she wouldn't seem too close. She stood transfixed at the very sight of the fancy, beautiful dining room. "Is this really where we're eating?" she whispered under her breath, astounded. "It's so...nice," she continued, forgetting to continue moving to a seat.

Jin thought it best to stay away from Klara for the moment. She was probably mad as heck at him right now.
It didn't matter though, he needed her to see what Klaash really was. Bad for her.

Getting lost in his thoughts and going on auto pilot to the table he bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry." he mumbled then looked through his dark bangs to see it was a young woman he had never seen around the manor before. Had she been here and he just didn't notice? Jin was pretty bad when it came to others around him.

He stopped and looked at her a hint of confusion dwelling in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:27 pm
[[No,not really,Haru.]]

"That's okay," Klaash said,trying to attempt a smile. "Not your fault."

He really did wonder why Jin hated him so. Was it the fact that he and Klara were friends? Did Jin not like Klaash because of that?

[[ Teh short. ;-; ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

momitama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:28 pm
"AH!" she yelped, jumping in her startled state. She turned quickly to face him, her eyes wide and frightened. "Ah-ah-ah..." she stuttered, thrown off by his pretty face. "S-sorry." she muttered, bowing slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:30 pm
[[ LAwl. Nice. cool Yes,they are. <33 Although,Jin is human. :B Hah hah. He's still pretty though. <33]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:47 pm
((^_^'' me and my humans lol))

He worried he hit her too hard, she was stuttering, something she wasn't doing before.

"Uh, are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked placing a hand on her shoulder, concerned.

Crap. Crap. Leave it to me to hurt a girl by running into her!

----

Klara ran her hand through her hair looking off in the direction Jin and gone off to.

"I get the feeling it is..." she mumbled.
Why couldn't they get along? They were a lot alike.
Was it a "guy" thing that she just couldn't get?
Maybe she should ask Jin about it. She doubted he would tell her truthfully though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:52 pm
She opened her eyes to find herself facedown, lying on the cold, hard, earthy floor. She quickly stood up and looked around. It was dark.

"Where--" she stopped. She was completly alone. No one. She bent over and picked up her silver locket. She stared at the name on which was engraved upon it. "Lilli" she said aloud. "Yes, I'm Lilli." She opened the locket and inside it held two small pictures. One with The face of a girl, her older sister, Rosalie. And the other, Rosalie's twin, Ben, her bother. "I can't believe they're all gone." She opened the clasp on the chain and put it around her neck. She then realized she was crying. she chided herself and picked up Linen bag.

Mother, Father... I'm sorry. she thought. Why did I kill you? Because they were going to do the same to you. Luckily you took action first! said a voice in her head. I know.

Lilli had been a mistake, not meant to be born. That's not why her parents hated her though. It's because of what she was. A vampire. Yes, like her sister and brother. Her parents, Penny and George, discovered she was when she was about 5 years old. Her sister and brother protected her though. Their parents didn't know that the twins were Vampires. Rosalie and Ben eventually left. And Lilli dreaded it. In all the attempts her parents had made to kill her. She'd killed them.

Lilli started down a path when she, through the trees and darkness, saw a light. It was radiating from a window. It was a dim light but she still had recognized it. She stared at the house in which the window belonged. She saw a bird, no a bat land on the roof. What? How can that be? She walked slowly up the house, and then noticed how huge the house actaullty was.

She walked toward the door and was about the knock, when she paused. What am I doing? She didn't care, it was her only hope. She knocked 3 times on the immense oak door. She thought about running but before she had the chance it opened.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:53 pm
Klaash traveled to the head of the table. On this end,the Heads of House sat, excluding Celleia,of course. Klash sat on Xellious's right hand side. Xellious was already at the head, his hood down, his emotionless face was looking a bit more palid that it usually did,but thsi ment nothing.

[[I'LL BE BACK GOTTA EAT! D: ]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:11 pm
Klara headed to the table too but sat far away from Klaash since he was one of the heads of the family.
She looked around the table seeing many faces. Everyone talking amongst themselves and laughing.
She didn't see Jin though.

She didn't worry about her parents often, but since she had a free moment she took that time to think about them.

Her father was a meek, kind man who loved to learn just about anything he could.
Her mother was also kind, but often more bold and silly. Klara took after her mother most.
Before coming to the manor they traveled together as a happy family.

Klara smiled at the table thinking about them.

I miss you both . . .  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:17 pm
[[BACK!! :'D ]]
Another? Tsshyeiah thought,hearing the door sound again. She walked over to the heavy,black oaken door and opened it. A young girl was outside, and looked rather fearful. "Hello," Tsshyeiah said in a somewhat calm voice. She smiled,and her Vampire fangs protruded. "This is the Hellsinious Manor-- home to Vampires,Demons and Humans alike. We are just about ready to attend breakfast. Would you like to join us? I'm Tsshyeiah Jonquil,by the way, I run the house." She bowed her head slightly, one thing she almost never was agitated about was the guests at her brother's house. It was always pleasing to receive a new "lost soul" as the residents were sometimes calls before they came to the Hellsinious Manor, their sancturary, their refuge,their shelter. She raised herself up again, her light maroon dress make a quiet rustling sound as she shifted. "My younger brother,Xellious, runs the house. Enter." She instructed as she slid aside and pointed with a red-gloved finger towards the dining room. "In there."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:24 pm
Klaash walked over to his chair, and slid in, bowing his head when Xellious looked at him. Klaash smiled breifly, "Good morning, brother." His bright blue eyes still looking somewhat happy. Klaash's eyes had never been red, this is all thanks to his Demon mother. Celleia had a light shade of blue eyes as well. She had also enherited her mother's silvery blonde hair. In a way, Celleia looked like an even more sickly and frail woman than her mother.

"Yes, good morning." Xellious said, scanning the crowds of residents in his house pouring into the kitchen to eat. Even humans, who had come accustomed to Vampire eating times. Although at first, humans woke durring the day, the gradually started to learn to shift to a Vampire schedule. Esloleiar seemed to appear out of nowhere, and slid in his seat. Tsshyeiah sat next to Xellious, and Esloleiar next to Tsshyeiah. But her seat was vacant. Esloleiar smirked,"Klaash.Xellious." He said, greeting them both. Both Xellious and Klaash were his brothers-in-law. Xellious silently detested Esloleiar, while Klaash kind of get along with the possessed creature his sister married, but also intimidated by his bizarre health conditions and his state of corrupt psychosis.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:27 pm
Ugh, Tuesday get a hold of yourself

The footsteps stopped, then went away after a while. Threre was quite a racket in the kitchen, i wonder what's going on...

Tuesday leaves the room and heads to roam around the great manor. He soon finds a great dining hall where everyone is...eh, what the heck.

He walks into the great dining hall and sits in a chair that is vancant on both sides of him, he rests his chin on the table and closes his eyes lost in thought.

((AHHH, I need interaction with PEOPLE. pirate ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:27 pm
"Hello" she said not hearing her own voice. Her voice was feeble from not using it for awhile. She cleared her throat "Yes, Hello." She said aloud. The woman nodded. She is beautiful! "Thank you... Tsshyeiah," she remebered " that is? My name is Lilli, I'm a,"she paused and let her fangs protude" a vampire as well." She entered.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games