Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:20 am
lol. You're not the only one. The ending of the anime was so bittersweet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:58 am
Well it's not a Full Moon song, it's actually the openning sweatdrop
Rock and Roll Princess  

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:56 pm
I like Rock'n Roll Princess and I <3 U! but my favorite song is Eternal Snow, especially the Route L version, as well as Takuto's version of Myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:37 pm
Bchan
Music is a huge part of FMWS (durh blaugh ) so what is everyone's fav song from the anime series?

I love Eternal Snow (especially when it plays in the episode of the same name - I swear I almost burst out in tears! It was soooo sad) but I can't stand Madoka's version of it. Not the faster paced tune, it's just her voice kind of falters during that note at the end confused

I also love Myself and Smile - Smile makes me want to dance and I try to sing along... note the word try sweatdrop

Same! I love the song Eternal Snow, it was the first Japanese song that i've learnt (really learned, not just looking up the lyrics) spend time memorizing, practicing my tone, trying to get on the right beat, trying to mimick the pictches used in the song. I really like this song, and I agree I had almost cried (this is the first anime i've cried for, and not ashamed of it..i've cried more then one) during that eppi.

Hey you know the ep where Mitsuki-chan made that video confessing her love to Echi-kun? And when she says "I Love You" music immediently comes on and we see Takuto upset. What music came on? I thought it was Eternal Snow but then again it could be something else, it's been so long since i've watched it. But that part really made me cried.

other fave songs of my are Smile, New Future, Route L's version of Eternal Snow..then again I love all of them  

Fuyubi

Skyblue

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:09 am
Favourite would be Myself, sort of calms me down. xd ; Eternal Snow would have been favourite but...I replayed certain episodes a couple of times and I got sick of it o___O;;;

*goes to listen to it again* XD;

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:22 pm
Love Chronicle is my favorite ^^
I also really love Focus, Eternal Snow, and Myself.  

Kokkuri Angel Cupid Tamao

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:20 pm
I like eternal snow and smile! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:37 am
I love Eternal Snow (especially Route..L's version *___*) and New Future X3  

mikki-neko

serenitysdreams

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:42 am
.... but.... but... I love ALL the songs.... *_*....

My top favourite is probably Smile, though, and then New Future (particularly when played in the last ep) and Eternal Snow (when played in the sad sad depressing episodes). I <3 U is also very cute!! And Myself and Love Chronicle...... *happy sigh*.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:53 am
New Future and Smile!  

TeruNoka

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:48 am
Love Chronicle and Eternal Snow (Route:L Version) <3

I need to find that Route:L song u_u haven't listenned to it for lonnggg time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:30 pm
I love ALL the songs, but my favorite I must say is Love Chronicle.  

Kiseki-chi

Neko Minamino

Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:50 pm
I like the pace of the Route-L version, but I think if Mitsuki sang the Route-L Version, I'd like it best. 3nodding I'm prejudiced, though. I don't quite like Route-L's voices, and I do like Eternal Snow, but it's a bit too slow and dragging. But all in all, I like Mitsuki's voice, Route-L's beat and tempo, and the Diamond Dust version. 3nodding I also like Love Chronicle...Rock n' Roll Princess is too girly for me... talk2hand Smile has nice sound and tempo, but the meaning of the lyrics aren't so good... sweatdrop I don't think I've heard New Future yet, though I'd probably like it...I really don't like the song Mitsuki sings in the anime when she tries out...It goes all "Leeeeeeeet's siiiiiiiing a sooooooooooong..." The lyrics and slow little happy tempo doesn't agree with me, though the tune's nice. I like something people can dance to a little...Not that I do much dancing... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:52 pm
New Future is a good song, but Neko-chan, that's the one where there's LET'S SING A SONG!

Dx  

Kiseki-chi

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:00 pm
I love Love Chronicle, Eternal Snow ~Route:L Version~, Smile -Arina Vocal Version-. Myself, Myself Acoustic Version, and I'm not sure whatelse I like, lol, but I love Yasuo Saitou's voice so any song he sings I have on my mp3, lol, or so I think..  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff