Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Doest Death Scare You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Heck no! Bring it on death!!
  Eh Sorta......
  Hell yes eath scares me!!
View Results

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:49 am
im not afraid to die...
because sometimes i want to die...
because sometimes i feel like a little son of a ***** who can never do anything right...  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:10 pm
I don't believe anyone's spirit truly "dies". Even if it does, I see no reason to fear death or what comes after it.  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:07 am
wiccan of the moon
I don't believe anyone's spirit truly "dies". Even if it does, I see no reason to fear death or what comes after it.
Why fear the inevitable.

Cut out the melodrama and you talk sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Why fear the inevitable.

Cut out the melodrama and you talk sense.

I guess I'll take that as a complement. rolleyes  

wiccan of the moon

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:14 pm
I don't fear death, but I do fear not being able to accomplish what I want to accomplish before I die. I suppose I'm a bit in the middle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:19 pm
mooncalf90
I don't fear death, but I do fear not being able to accomplish what I want to accomplish before I die. I suppose I'm a bit in the middle.

See, when you think about accomplishing things before death, maybe you should remember not to give yourself too much to do. Set small goals. There is no reason to fear such a thing. You only accomplish what you let yourself.  

wiccan of the moon

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:11 pm
wiccan of the moon
mooncalf90

See, when you think about accomplishing things before death, maybe you should remember not to give yourself too much to do. Set small goals. There is no reason to fear such a thing. You only accomplish what you let yourself.
Well a lot of parts of life suck, but everyone seems to take the positives for granted. I want to do what I can to enjoy life while I still have it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 am
mooncalf90
wiccan of the moon
mooncalf90

Well a lot of parts of life suck, but everyone seems to take the positives for granted. I want to do what I can to enjoy life while I still have it.

I'm not going to tell you how to live your life, man. It's all up to you.  

wiccan of the moon

iRawrrPurplee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:55 pm
Well, its kinda of a sort of because if I die I know I may go to Heaven. Because I may be ready!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:04 pm
Sexy_And_Beyond_200
Well, its kinda of a sort of because if I die I know I may go to Heaven. Because I may be ready!!

LOOOOOOOOOOL!

Heaven.... hahahaha not laughed that hard in years.  

Rellik San
Captain

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:54 pm
Rellik San
Sexy_And_Beyond_200

LOOOOOOOOOOL!

Heaven? *smirks* Even if heaven is real, I'm going to hell. Actually, as bad as I'm going to get, the devil wouldn't know what to do with me....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:05 pm
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
Sexy_And_Beyond_200

LOOOOOOOOOOL!

Heaven? *smirks* Even if heaven is real, I'm going to hell. Actually, as bad as I'm going to get, the devil wouldn't know what to do with me....

Oh you're going hell to get punished?

I'm going hell to kick it with Hendrix, Yule Brinner and Bill Hicks.  

Rellik San
Captain

Kimura Yuriko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:16 am
I do not fear death. I feel it is the ultimate escape from a world that shows no compassion. I would like my death to be peaceful, perhaps in my sleep where I slowly drift away. I would want to be remembered as a strong and beautiful individual who was determined to get answers.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:47 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
Sexy_And_Beyond_200

LOOOOOOOOOOL!

Oh you're going hell to get punished?

I'm going hell to kick it with Hendrix, Yule Brinner and Bill Hicks.

No, its supposed to be a punishment. Like I said, the devil would kick me out of hell.  

wiccan of the moon

advent_of_souls

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:55 pm
death who cares  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games