Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Unexpected Invitations [[Joinz? ;-;]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  A friend of Daavi's
  An Enemy of Daavi's
  A friend of Daiki's
  Just someone. :3
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:05 am
"Hmmmmmm, this will be fun i havnt verset a wind user in awhile," He said and chuckled slighty. He grabbed his head," Keep it down shiki, once ive finished feeding on her ill move to Daiki and the Rynquu and then you can have back our body," He said and then he fell to the ground cluthcing his head, as the shiki on hthe inside put up a revolt with the last of his strength. He looked up and jumped back but Daavi cut his cheek. He landed a few feet away and felt his face. as the blood started to flow. He luaghed again and the blood slowly came to a stop on his cheek and then went backi inside the wound as it healed making it look like there was never a cut. He licked his fingers that had his blood on it. "Well now that wasnt very nice." He said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:37 am
"I'm not very nice..." Daavi gritted her teeth. She exchanged glances with Daiki for a moment, and then seemed to take a few steps backwards. Because no one seemed to have been paying attention to Daiki while Daavi was the distraction.
"ACER CONSISTIO!" Daiki roared, thrusting a hand in Shiki's direction, only for him to freeze completely. "I hope that holds..." Daiki mumbled under his breath as he transfered the blood tablets to his other hand and walked closer to Shiki in attempts to bring him back to his old self.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:11 pm
Shiki freezed completely. He hadnt been paying attention to Daiki. Now he saw that Daiki was the real threat here. Daiki stepped close to him and put some tab;ets in his mouth they slowly disolved and his inner self slowly sankaway and shiki became his normal self agin."Thanks," He said weakly as the spell let hold of him and he tumbled to the ground," Now if you dont mind i think some sleep would help me," He said and was sleeping a second later due to exhuastion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:18 pm
Before Shiki's face hit the cobblestone ground, Daiki grabbed his friend by the arm. Daavi's eyes shifted from the unconscious Shiki to Daiki. "I'm sure Rynquu'll be happy to take care of him. She loves to take care of things." Daavi smiled. "You carry him, Daiki. I don't want to." She said with a smirk, walking back into the house. Daiki picked up his friend and walked into Rynquu's house, leaning against the doorframe for support. "Rynquu...Can you...?"
Rynquu seemed to appear out of nowhere, dressed in satin nightgown and rushed to him.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:22 pm
Shiki forced himself awake but all he managed was to open one eye half-way. "Sorri for the....inconvience," He said quietly and slightly slured to his friend and to rynquu and Davvi."Thank you for your kindness,' He said and forced himself to stay awake so he could help Daiki walked him around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:24 pm
Rynquu shook her head quickly,"No bother at all." She smiled. With the aid of Daiki and Daavi, Shiki was transported onto a couch in their living room. "I'll be back," Rynquu said, and rushed off, leaving an awkward air in the room as silence rolled in.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:49 pm
"Its all my fualt," Shiki said," If reacted so vehemently to you being a wizard and not telling me i wouldnt have run out and i wouldve never lost my blood tablets and gone besrk on you guys...."he said and then a thought doned in his head," I didnt hurt any of you did," He said and lurchedup in the couch to examine them."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games