Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

babieangel87

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:16 pm
*wavez*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:37 pm
ugh started grade 10 and its hard 2 get on the computer crying
and babysittin all of grade 7 aint easy *sigh* soo tired  

butterfly93

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:04 pm
It's going to be pretty tough to break the habit of going to the old thread... plus, I can't subscribe to a thread in a guild... so it makes it a slightly longer trip.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:14 pm
ChainsawDooM
It's going to be pretty tough to break the habit of going to the old thread... plus, I can't subscribe to a thread in a guild... so it makes it a slightly longer trip.
i know wat ya mean i automatically go there *sigh*  

butterfly93

babieangel87

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:14 pm
ChainsawDooM
that's tru but we might as well do it now, if not we'll only be going in2 da otha thread, and the guild would get very lil activity...then that would make the monie u guys spent on the guild kinda wasted...^_^ 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:31 pm
butterfly93
ChainsawDooM
i know wat ya mean i automatically go there *sigh*

me too... sad  

xXVampire_RoseXx
Crew

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:08 pm
I'll try to come here first, but it'll take a while to break the habit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:14 pm
... I wish I could remember what I knew just a month and a half ago about coding... but I don't... because I forgot... which is annoying...

And now I need to code this program, but I can't understand it... but it's even more frustrating because I know I would have understood it a month and a half ago...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:14 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Memories are a cow like that.

Yes, my intelligence is slipping; I'm actually rather tired.

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:34 am
It's called selective memory..our brains CHOOSE when they want to remember it...or I think we have a "self deleting program...or dusty room full of the stuff we can never find" I think I like the idea of the 2nd one better.

Yes I am posting, yes it has been ages..sorry! So let me think on any updates.....*thinks*
As of today I am 15 weeks pregnant, (4 months), baby is doing fine..last Wed. got to hear the little one's heartbeat...yay!! Yes I still have morning sickness at times..but oh well, am becoming a pro at upset stomach *grins* My birthday is comming close, on the 8th of Feb. so am looking foward to it, as a bit of a birthday present to me, and a much needed vacation I WILL be gone from Feb. 10th-27th to Texas to see a very dear and close highschool friend, her and I decided it's a much needed vacation for us both. *thinks some more* Yeah I think that's it....yes I still am on here from time to time so I'll try to keep up with everything..love you alls!!  

silly_sammy22

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:24 am
Yay! Birthday time for Silly! It's good to hear you and baby are doing well! wink *huggles*

Chainsaw~ I have the use it or lose it! I wish I could remember everything I've ever learned... like Spanish, sign language... I only remember bits and pieces.
Or it could be like that horrible old blonde joke about how the brain can only hold so much, so new info takes the place of the old. eek

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:43 am
Marie-Cris
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

I think it's time we all move in; we've hit 1000 but we still keep posting there, so we really should pack up our bags and drag the entire set here.

Oh, and as to my New Year's resolution, I only had one and I completed it twice.

I vowed to meet Anthony Warlow.

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Yes indeed! You rock!  

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:08 pm
I have a lockbox brain for random trivia and facts. Also, words.

Stuff like "how to do something" aren't as easy to stick in there. In order for it to stick really well, I either have to use it or not, or be explained as I'm doing something, what exactly I'm doing. Like if I were to write a bit of code, and somebody would tell me "now this does this," I'd store that information pretty much instantly.

I'm not good with formulas, either. I can memorize them, but they take longer than facts... which are instantaneous and effortless. I bet I'd be good at history. History is actually one of the things I'm good at that I don't mind doing. Only reason I'm not going for it is because I can't see what job it might bring, other than professor... or something.

... And I've decided I'm going to buy that 68 inch sword I showed before. Can't wait to get that thing. I got that other machete earlier (and purposefully said nothing about it) and it's pretty cool. Not great, but a great deal for the pirce I got it.

... I'm going to go order that giant sword now...

this one:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-EDIT- It's ordered now.

Back to coding... Let's see if I can figure the rest of this thing out in the 48 minutes I have left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:35 pm
I'm totally calling the first post in February (it's just now Feb 1st in my time... well... 37 minutes ago). ... It was probably already February for all you Aussies (is that an okay term? will I get yelled at if I call Australians "Aussies"? I've always wondered that...)  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games