Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:02 pm
"We'll stay as wolves for however long we take to find those other wolves." Raven's voice had a small growl at the end and she quickly swallowed her breath. The growl had been a little unexpected. She took a deep breath before looking at her friends. Her eyes focused on BB. "Are you sure you're fine?" To Raven, it seemed almost strange that Beast Boy was having such a hard time especially since he usually turned into animals. Then again, they had no idea of what BB's kidnappers could've done to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:29 am
Robin couldn't stand seing Star like this . 'Star, we've been in worst situation than this ,come on were the teen titans we'll get out of this I promise' he atempted to smile not sure if wolver could.

'I fine' BB replied slowly regaining his strength slowly draining back into him though his meomory was still fuzzy and blured.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:42 am
"I wounder how they knew about starfire? I mean were they watching us the whole time or did they find us in a newspaper?" She looked at her friends seeing if they knew the answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:13 am
"Well it's not like we're small, unknown heroes. A lot of people, villians included know about us. It is a bit interesting that they heard about us when they come from a different dimension, but I'm sure they have there ways of hearing about heroes..." Raven said in a calm voice. "For all we know, they might have some prophecy that involves turning Starfire into a wolf."  

dragonelf213

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:02 pm
"I guess"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:03 pm
"Raven could be right", said Cyborg.

~~~~~~~~~Robin & Starfire~~~~~~~~

Starfire looks at Robin's wolf smile and smile's back at him. "Robin you are right but somethings are always difficult. There will be times that us the Teen Titans won't be able to handle some stuff but I bet we can do the dealing with it." She than rubs her head against his wolf chest and saids, "Robin there's something I've been wanting to tell you but wasn't sure if you would feel the same way for me."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:16 pm
Blaise and his team/pack woke up and Blaise said, "Anyone wants to hunt for food today?"

"I'll go hunt master Blaise. For everybody", said Blood Moon as she took off.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:38 pm
"I'll just ly down here than", said Swiftkill as she layed down near a huge rock.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:16 pm
Raven didn't want to be right about this. If there was a prophecy of some sort, than they wouldn't have an easy time. Raven would know, prophecies tended to be tough to avoid or stop. "Well we'll just hope I'm not right this time." She sat down on her haunches by Beast Boy. Occasionally she'd glance at the green wolf to see if he really was fine.

Scar awoke and yawned. He watched his sister leave camp to hunt before settling down on a sun-warmed rock. "Maybe I should've gone with her to make sure she would be okay. Oh well, Blood Moon won't get into any trouble." A sly grin covered his wolf face. "And if she does, then we'll try to bail her out before she dies." Despite being teasing, Scar did love his sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:00 pm
"And thats what we'll do if anything happens to your sister. For if anyone her my pack members they'll have to answer to me and you two", said Blaise. "Isn't that right Scar and my love Swiftkill?" asked Blaise.

~~~~Hunting~~~~

As Blood Moon went out hunting. She heard somehting and hid in the grass as she spotted a stag(male dear). She went behind the stag, and than pounced it. As she took it down, it fell, and she bit the neck to stop it from breathing. When she killed the stag, she dragged it with her back to the den.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:07 pm
"Of corse my love and master", said Swiftkill as she agreed with her leader Blaise.

~~~~~~The Titans~~~~~~

"Hm", said Cyborg as he nodded is head in agreement and layed back down.

~~~~~Robin & Starfire~~~~~

"Robin I...I love you", said Starfire as she blushed. "For you are my dearest friend but I'll understand if you don't feel the same way for me", she explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:38 am
Robin's throat dired up he knew they had been close though he never thought it would end up like this. The words were difficult to formulate. He finally succeded in verbally replying to her after much hesitation. 'I do to..' that's all he could manage for now he heart racing and thorat drying a closing down.

BB listened to the others starting to wonder what was happening with Star and Robin ,he wondered if they would ever get to togehter ..man that would be crazy.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:05 pm
"Yeah..." Scar stretched, enjoying the sun on his black fur.

Raven turned her head towards where Robin and Starfire were sitting. Though she couldn't make out their words, she could imagine their conversation. "Well I'm glad those two seem to have finally realized that they should be together."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:21 pm
Then Blood Moon comes back to the den with a dead stag in her mouth as she dragged it inside the den. "Breakfast is surved", said Blood Moon.

"You should go first since you caught", said Blaise as she nodded and tok a bite first. Then Blaise hed in for the feast.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:55 pm
"Yeah I'm happy for them too", said Cyborg who smiled.

~~~Robin & Starfire~~~

Then Starfire looked at him with a smile, nuzzled his nose affectionaly, kissed(in other words for a wolf it would be licked) his cheak, and than rubbed against his chest affectionaly too. "Oh, Robin I love you so", she said.

~~~The Bad Guys Den~~~

When Swiftkill began to eat she said, "Good job Blood Moon."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games