Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::Official Resident Evil Degeneration CG Thread:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it's gonna be awesome?
  Of course ;D
  Eh maybe :/
  Nah it's gonna suck D:
View Results

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:32 pm
^Like I said, hahaha!

I honestly thing Leon should die. There's no redemption for him at this point.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:06 pm
Canas Renvall
Just ignore it and play it on the PS1 then. razz Plus a little birdy told me that they actually did decide to remake it for the PS3. Lucky b*****d. D:

Yeah, well, if it does come out it will probably have the voice acting, the 'dead' looking characters like in Advent Children, and will ruin the ORIGINAL storyline, not just as a bad sequel, but as a bad remake...
So if it comes out, I'll do what... Umm... I don't remember who, but someone in this guild did for Halo 3.
I'll buy it and then break it in half in front of a bunch of Square-Enix fanboys/fangirls.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall
Just ignore it and play it on the PS1 then. razz Plus a little birdy told me that they actually did decide to remake it for the PS3. Lucky b*****d. D:

Yeah, well, if it does come out it will probably have the voice acting, the 'dead' looking characters like in Advent Children, and will ruin the ORIGINAL storyline, not just as a bad sequel, but as a bad remake...
So if it comes out, I'll do what... Umm... I don't remember who, but someone in this guild did for Halo 3.
I'll buy it and then break it in half in front of a bunch of Square-Enix fanboys/fangirls.

That'd be me. It was worth ever damn penny too!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:30 pm
Yeah, I thought it was you... I just hope that this FFVII remake will build enough hype to get a lineup of fanboys and fangirls as well.

But yeah, I dunno about Leon getting killed off. I mean, the damage is done with RE4, so unless they disregard that game entirely, they don't really have to kill off Leon as much as just never bother putting him into another game/piece of franchise again... But it's obvious that with Degeneration, that is not so...
So yeah, as slim chances as they may be, I do hope they kill him off in this movie.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:35 pm
If we're lucky, Leon might get killed by some zombies, become one and get killed by Claire.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:36 am
Elliot Salem
If we're lucky, Leon might get killed by some zombies, become one and get killed by Claire.

That would be awesome! xd Very unlikely, but still awesome.  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:00 am
Yeah... I mean, I'm very, VERY skeptical about this movie, but I always COULD be wrong. Maybe Capcom is actually trying to wrong their rights and that's why they put Leon in it. To kill him... ... Yeah right!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:24 pm
Hoping against hope.... Such an endearing human trait, I'm touched... Really.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

IvyGauge

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:11 pm
How funny will it be of this movie actually make everyone change there point of view on Leon. and Claire becomes the new "Leon" cause they do a crappy job with her character structure.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:11 pm
If they ruin Claire, what makes you think that they'll make Leon any better? Either way, if they ruin Claire, they'll be ruining the two protagonists of Resident Evil 2... Then someone's gonna die.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:13 am
Oh man... if they ruin Claire...

scream I will be SO angry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:27 am
So will I! scream  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:10 am
Be ready to be angry, then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:39 am
Pessimism is fail. gonk  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:42 am
Says you, Advent Children fan.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games