Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:07 pm
Raven teleported into star's room. She saw Turgon. She Yelled "Dont even think about it." She attacked from the back of turgon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:14 pm
"Ah, Raven its so nice to see you again gothic girl. Hehe!", laughed Turgon as his face looked kind of ugly now snce what Starfire did to his voice.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:38 pm
"Stay away from me Turgon!" as Gemini yelled at Turgon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:47 pm
Then Turgon kept walking closer to Gemini and than grabbed her. "I don't think so", he said. Then Draco said somehting to Gemini, "You want to know something Gemini. Its very good and fastinating. Yes, I'm the one who gave you the pearl that's stuck inside you now. And now your bad side who is name Oricle is tyting so hard to break free from your grasp but it seems you don't want her too. She wil one day hehe. Oh, and here's anthor grea thing Jessica. Yes, I know your name and your real family who are dead. Each of them are dead now and I'm telling the truth."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:36 pm
"No, no, NO! You Murderor! You Killed Them And Now You Will Pay!" yelled Gemini as she put her hand up and her wings appeared. She yelled, "Wind!" And a gust of wind formed around her and blew Turgon to the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:09 pm
"Gemini! Where are you?" aqualad yelled as he ran in search of gemini.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:54 pm
Then Starfire wakes up weak and makes herself get up. When she got up she said with a worried voice, "Huh, Gemini!" She then left the medic room and saw Aqualad. "Aqualad", said Starfire as she saw him and flew up to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:57 pm
Starfire! What happened to you and where's Gemini?" Aqualad said hit his fist against the wall in rage.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:13 am
Robin followed Aqualad he saw his downed team mate 'Star what happened ?' he was worried where was Gemini ?. He signalled for Adam to moved ahead.

Adam nodded moving foward he heard the commotion and breeze ..Gemini..he kiced the door firing shoots at the trapped villian their was no need to hesitate he was evil or she wouldn't be attacking. He let go a barrge of plasma shots not stong enough to kill but to hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:53 pm
Aqualad ran after adam and joined in by sending a gush of water at the intruder.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:48 pm
Raven was watching turgon. She was listening aon what they were saying. She got up and moved turgon and draco against the wall with telekineses. "Gemini go run get robin and star..I think aqualad is coming to!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:28 am
"Adam can you handle this on your own? i need to go find gemini," aqualad letting up a little of gush of water he generating.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:38 am
'Ok' Robin went in search of Gemini hoping see was ok.He sprinted he could a breeze this just like the hospital.

'Affirmative' he barked he fired out some numb shots this should slow him down.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:09 pm
"Gemini!? Where are you?" aqualad yelled as he sprinted down the hall.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:25 pm
Gemini nodded and ran from Turgon's grasp as Raven holds him off. As she runs in the hall ways she runs into Robin, Starfire, Adam, and Aqualad at the same time. As she cries with pain and sadness she saids, "Robin, Starfire, Aqualad, Adam.....Raven needs help. She's in Starfire's room fighting some guy name Turgon who..." As she cried some more.

"Where is that trator and.....Argh", said Starfire as she held her arm in pain.

"Huh, Star", said Gemini as she still cried.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games