Life moments. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:12 pm
Pouting, Carissa crossed her arms. "I'm going with you," she told him, "I don't care if you I get killed. I don't want you to get hurt, but just give me a chance so I can go along. I'll be fine, trust me. Please Kouta?" She have him half of a puppy dog-eyed face, the rest of it partially disappointed that he wouldn't let her go with him. "Just let me go with you," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:19 pm
"No I'm not risking the chance."

Kouta reached for his pocket and dialed his friend Matt.

"Matt can you come over here at Carissa's house and give her a ride to school. Thanks. *hangs up* I'm going and you're going to school with Matt. Jaken you come with me."

"As you wish."

Kouta got into his car with Jaken and drove off to go find Jhon.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:43 pm
Somewhat offended, Carissa pounted as she sat on the front step of her house.
"geez, worrying abut you is worse that not knowing where you are," she spoke quietly, looking down, "I don't wanna go with Matt." The girl looked up. "what if I followed and skip school?" With that, she ended up waiting for Matt.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:50 pm
Kouta drove into town and couldn't find Jhon.

"He could be at the Daily Grind. Wait...where was it that he was pulling out of...THE MALL!"

Kouta made a quick U-turn and pressed the gas pedle nearly hitting a Toyota car. He made it to the parking lot and went looking for Jhon's car.

"Where the ******** is he?"

Kouta circled the parking lot again and saw Jhon's car coming out. Kouta jumped out of the car and yelled "JHON STOP!!!!!" Then "BAM". Jhon got hit with a runaway truck and hit his side of the car.

"...No....NO!!"

Kouta ran to the car and opened the passenger side of the car. Luckily he passed out by the accident and tried getting Jhon out cause Kouta noticed a fire coming straight where the gas had leaked. Kouta grabbed Matt and jumped to the floor by his car while Jhon's car blew up.

"Jhon...*sobbing* thank God you're ok."

(Jhon)"Kouta...."

Jhon passed out in Kouta's arms. Kouta strapped him into his car and drove off to the nearest hospital. Kouta took out his phone to dial Carissa. No answer.

"Jaken...go fly towards Carissa and tell her about what happened. Tell her to call me too."

"Of course."

Jaken went through Kouta's car and flew off toward's the direction of Carissa's house.

"Lady Carissa. Kouta made it in time with Jhon. They are both ok. He want's you to call him right away."  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:54 pm
Carissa groaned as she listened to Jaken. "Call him?" she repeated, sighing as she took out her cellphone, "Tch, that retard! I wanted to go with him!" She dialed Kouta's number, waiting for him to pick up. Matt sure is taking his sweet time... she thought to herself as she looked up at Jaken, mouthing the words 'thank you'.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:00 pm
*ring* *ring*

"Hello?"

Gab explained the whole thing that happened to him and Josh. He even had to aoplogize to Carissa the whole "not coming with me" ordeal.

"Well I'll e at school in possibly 30 minutes. I go to make sure that Jhon's ok. So I'll text you when I'm there. I love you ok."

Gab hung up the phone and arrived to the hospital.

"Hello? I need help. Get those wheelie beds and get my friend. He's in trouble."

Gab helped the paramedics to get Jhon on the bed. They ran to the E.R. but Gab was asked to stay outside. 10 minutes passed and a nurse came out.

"Uhm...the friend of Jhon Simons?"
"Yes? How is he?"
"He's fine. He's just in his room sleeping. It's gonna take him at least a week for him to be ok to go home. So we'll take good care of him for you."
"Thank you."

Gab drove off to school while he stopped in the parking lot and texted Carissa real quick.

~Jhon is fine. He's gonna be at the hospital for a week to recover. So I'll visit him tomorrow or after school to see how he's doing. I'm heading in the school now.~

Gab stepped out of the car and went wlaking to the school.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:53 pm
Carissa sighed as she got into Matt's car, growling in the backseat, refusing to sit near him. She was still kinda of upset that Kouta didn't let her go with him, despite the fact he had apologized. Hey, Carissa was a girl, and girls do hold grudges, don't they? They do, and frankly, that's not so good.
Once at school, the girl turned her cellphone off after reading the text from Kouta. She got out of the car, thanked TRIED to thank Matt, and quickly ran around looking for Kouta.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:44 pm
Kouta was sitting in the patio in the back of the school smoking a cigarette with his head down. He smoked what was left of the cigar and spat it out of his mouth. HE went for his pocket to get another one, but he saw that his pack was empty.

"Damn...I'm out. Ughh...."

He got up and stretched in the air then he brushed the ash that was left on him. He walked to the entrance of the school, but just before he got to the door, he turned around to see Carissa running towards him.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Carissa sighed, looking up at Kouta who stood before her. She looked at him with a look that seemed like a pout and an angry emotion mixed into one. "Jerk!" she hissed, "You left me waiting for Matt! I could've gone too ya know!" She seemed to be sighing out all her frustration into one, but she hugged him anyway. "But at least Jhon and you are alright. But... You could've just left a message on my cell rather than have Mr. Assface Shinigami fly over to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:46 pm
"What are you talking about? I did leave you a message."
"I'm sorry but were you referring to me as an a**?"
"Stay out of this."

Kouta and Carissa were just going on and on about the misshap that was going on. Until then they heard the third period bell.

"Crap we got to go. You go to class. I'm gonna go now. I don't want to have this kind of conversation again."

He gave Carissa a peck on the lips and ran off into the school building.

"You two are possibly the funnest owners I've ever had. You are both so funny when you both fight. Hehehe."  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:40 pm
Giving a death glare to Jaken, Carissa saw Kouta off before heading to her own third period class. Well, it was time to listen to some boring excuse for a teacher. Well, she could just sneak some nap time into class anyway, considering they were usually so boring, and right now she really didn't want to go to class. "Bother either of us and you can go to hell for all I care," she pointlessly threatened Jaken in a quiet voice before running off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:51 am
Kouta made it to class late and got bitched at from his teacher. Kouta sat down in the back and just stared out of the window caring carlessly about what was going on in this lesson. He looked at some ambulences and was thinking about Jhon and how he is doing. Kouta rested his head and fell asleep until his bell for lunch rang. He walked to the cafeteria but stopped cause he noticed he wasn't hungry. He wanted to look up more about shirigami.
"Jaken..."
"Yes."
"I want you to tell me more about this....death note and about you."
"Of course."
Kouta and Jaken spent the whole lunch period talking about everything Kouta wanted to know. As soon as the lunch bell finished, Kouta told Jaken that he may go and he walked off to go to his next class with Carissa.  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:09 pm
Carissa sighed as she turned around to see Kouta catch up with her in the hall. "Oh, hey," she said, a mixture of boredom and complaint in her voice. She groaned as she tightened her grip on her books slightly as she began to walk with him. She was starving half to death. Then again, Carissa never really ate, so it wasn't much of a surprise.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:06 am
"Hey...you ok? Did you eat anything for lunch?"
Kouta was looking at Carissa all sad. He didn't like it when she didn't eat anything cause she then get's all moody towards. Kouta went to the vending machine and looked at what was in there. He put in a dollar and pressed some buttons. He grabbed out a candy bar and handed it to Carissa.
"Come on eat this. I know how it is when you don't eat anything at all."  

emos_will_rule21
Crew

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:37 pm
Carissa shook her head to Kouta's offer. "No no, it's fine," she told him, "I'm used to not eating, and besides, you paid for it, so it's yours." Are you joking!? she shouted at herself in her thoughts, You're frikken starving yourself! You don't want to faint again, do you? The girl shivered at the thought of fainting during class again. Everybody except James and Kouta was making fun of her. Goodness, she didn't want to go through that again. "Kouta, just save it for later," she added quitely, her eyes still not coming off of the bar. She knew she wanted it, but she just couldn't take it.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff