Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:08 pm
"Were going to go outside I want to show u the sunset."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:16 pm
"Cool! I always wanted to see the sunset with Father robin and mother Starfire but they would never take me beacuse they always wanted to be alone", said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:33 pm
"Well at least I dont have to worry about 'being alone'" Terra laughed. When they headed out of the Titans Tower. Terra went near the rock of the shore.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:26 pm
"Oh, teehee! So Terra how did you meet the Titans?" asked Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:44 am
'Shes fine a little tired though fine, you see Adam ?' rembering his wayward apprentice. Suddenly he saw Gemini appear outside with Terra 'Though she seems Ok now he went outside. Outside Robin approached she looked fine and happy like a young child should. 'Gemini how do you feel ?' he said with a weak smile still worried about Adam.

Adam landed infront of the fire station he sighed that was ohter now a new hopefully better era of his life had begun.Inside he dumped his things in his bare small room ,he looked around basic and rustic the only good thing about it. After he coloured it up by putting his things in the locker and taking of his suit his placed the long slim package on the makeshift table of a cinder block and a plank of wood. Where did it come from was now Adams question.

He was over the titans if they led a young child who wasn't even a teen into combat he wished to be no part of the group. Suddenly he felt drained he yawned his vision becoming brighter and clearer, the package would have to wait till tommorw he covered himself in the cold lumpy duvet before everyting being earsed by darkness.. no more baby.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:02 am
Starfire followed Robin outside seeing Gemini ok made her happy. "Oh, Gemini I'm glad that your ok", said Starfire. "Um, Robin, Terra, Fox. Um, Adam has...", she said as Someone interupted her voice.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:41 am
"Adam left", said Gemini. Then the Titans looked at her and specially Starfire. Gemini looked at them and said, "But its ok. Deep inside he likes me and I bet his heart told him to leave than. Well lets just hope we all see him again one day. And I'm hoping I'll be more miture and a little older by than." Then Gemini walked over to Starfire and hugged her,"At least I have a family now, right mother Starfire."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Grrr, I can't believ I failed", said an angry Black Feather as she slammed a table at her secret hiding base. "But next time I won't fail. For I will have that little girl's powers and than kill her", she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:07 pm
Starfire was surprised at what Gemini said to her and called her as Gemini hugged her. Then Starfire hugged Gemini again and said, "Mother huh. Well than I'm onered to be called your mother, my daughter like Gemini."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:10 pm
Terra smiled "Maybe we should fifnish this later gemini." As Terra thought gemini and star and robin shoudl talk for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:35 pm
"K. Terra ho about you and I watch the sunset another time k", said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:41 pm
Then Starfire sits down on a rock and holds Gemini's hand. She than looks at Robin then to Gemini.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:49 pm
Then Gemini lets go of Starfire's hand and smiles at her than. She than walks to Robin and said as she hugged him, "Thank you father Robin."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

IIRavenII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:50 am
-Raven sat there, looking upset.- 'That girl would have killed Gem. How can we stop her?' -She thought to herself. then, she got up and headed for her room to think-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:03 am
'Don't worry I have feeling we be seing Adam again and you right we are your family' he said in a cheerful tone though under this happy image he another thought to consider who was that girl and is Gemini right to be with them ?. He knew first thing tommorw he had to see Adam he owe him for back in Japan he saved his life more than once.

(The next mornning)

Adam tossed and turned groaning and sweating tossing and turnly his dream was not a happy one . 'Adam...A-adam ?, put me on the titans have helped complete a small portion of your training let me complete the rest..all you need to do is put me on .' .BEEP BEEP BEEP the mechanically bleeping tone sucked Adam after his dream his eyes clicking open though forced to wince as the bright mornning light blasted through the window. It took a second to realise what had happened and felt relieve and regret though he conluded his departure was deffiantely for the best. He got up feeling the n** and breeze it was cool and weak and he could a reminder of home the sea dragging itself up and down the sand. Another pang of what he had left.

He got up left the room in search of food and of course training. The fridge was empty except for orange ,though Adam was used to lifing rough like on the training him and Robin-good times ,he wouldn't reflect today was new and he was detirmined to make it work. He gulped down the orange wincing at it's over sweatness. He placed the carton in the feel suddenly feeling rage and anger it he was T-tower he would be living in luxury but no because their were to busy playing family with the brat he was back to square one. He stormed of out of the kicthen finding the gym which served as another reminder of what was gone. He charged at the punch bag relasing all his rage and temper dumb bady..brat...attention seeker...Robin gone.. . He was forced to stop when his energy and breath had all been drained by his rage fueled attack. He collasped panting he felt better but sweaty.

After he had a very abmissal atempt of showering going icy cold to magma hot. He felt clean and fresh. He went back to his room and exaimned the parcel. He slowly undid the boxing revealing something which made his gasp.. the H2 blaster !,he rembered seing this at a fire convention he went to a mounth back..but how ? . He nocticed a note he picked it up and read it
'To Adam
A little gift to realise you potential
B'

Chief Bates ? his old fire chief he smiled one of the few he had ever looked up to he given him something so genrous.He knew he loved it when he tired for that test run.

Though he was happy he noticed something glinting in the packaging.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:57 am
Robin finsihed his orange juice quickly before anyone realised he was up. He was going to find his apprentice Adam alone he didn't want Gemini or Star with him, it was something that he had to do alone Adam and him had done things that linked them for ever. He donned his helemet heading for the garage. He was panged by sadness seing the go-kart and cycle thay had been working on. He got no the cylce kick down hard. Speed out towards the city. He had a feeling where Adam may be..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff