Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Team 6 Training Grounds!!! Ten-sensei!!!!*private* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:31 pm
( yea just making sure)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:31 pm
byagugan!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:32 pm
"You can use jutsu to help aid you or as a defense, but not as a weapon or as an attack. No other weapons are allowed."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:35 pm
come on clone he swang towards the clone about to destroy him.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:35 pm
( what is the clone going to do about my attack??? and also after this will we learn medical ninjutsu????)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:36 pm
The clone attacking Kyuki fell into the chain and dissapeared. "Good job Kyuki. I'll test you on this again later and it will be more difficult. You won't see it coming."  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:38 pm
The shuriken hit the clones kunai knocking it out of its hand Raijin immediately sprang forward swung down with all his might upon the clone most likely crushing it smitheriens  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:39 pm
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!teach me a new jutsu come on what do u know.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:46 pm
"Good one! Okay, you both beat the clones so I guess we can move on. Now, I can teach you a new jutsu or we can go to the hospital and practice medicine. Which one do you guys wanna do first."

((sorry for the lateness, I had to go for a second...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:47 pm
new jutsu.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:48 pm
Raijin looked over to Kyuki " It doesn't matter to me.... I can always leave later and practice in the hospital... we can learn the new jutsu now if you want" he said with a decisive smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:49 pm
thanks what about mizu he looked over at her.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:52 pm
" I can teach her... just like I tought you" he said with a smile " She won't mind... and later we will both go to the hospital and practice I suppose" he said once more smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:56 pm
"I can catch her up later, but since you are both here, we can learn a new jutsu. I want to stick to mainly fire for now. I'll even do something cool. You guys can learn a higher level jutsu, one that I personally favor. I use this type of technique with both the elements I use, fire and earth. It's called the Fire Dragon Blast and is very effective at clearing an area or an enemy. I'll demonstrate it first. Fire Style: Fire Dragon Blast!" A swarming ball of fire formed in front of Ten. It slowly took the form of a dragon head. It glared and shot out four fire balls resembling a full gokakyu jutsu. It hit the trees ahaed and when the smoke cleared all that was left was ash. "So, do you want to learn that?"  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:59 pm
Raijin began analyzing with his sharingan he had copied around 75 percent of it " I will like to learn it, could you do it again or maybe share a tip or two??? Then I think it will be down pat" he said as he continued to watch his sensei  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff