Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:18 pm
"Yes, I'm sure" Maron replied although even she could tell she didn't soun confident about the answer.

Fin whipped around in the air so fast that she almost fell. "Maron! How does he know? Did you slip?" she asked in a high voice.

No you did Maron thought. However since Fin could not hear Maron accusation, Maron settled for glaring at her instead.

"So Momiji, id you get everything you needed for school?" Miyako asked talking to him as if he was just a little kid. "Did yu buy a uniform yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:28 pm
"If you were Jeanne I'd think you were glaring at that voice," Haru shrugged, "But since you aren't then I suppose you're glaring at me, or the wall."

"Yup!" He held out a little pack that had his uniform in it, it was a girl's uniform, but instead of a skirt he had pants that matched, "I know it's a girl's uniform, but it looks better on me than the guy uniform."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:35 pm
"No, no it's nothing" Maron said as her face went red realizing how it must look to him.

Chiaki stared at him with an eyebrow raised. "You're a little strange"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:39 pm
"Oh well," He said as the elevator stopped at his floor, "Bye," he waved carelessly as he walked out of the elevator.

More strange than you know, Momiji thought as he smiled brightly, "Well, aren't we all a little strange?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:44 pm
"Bye" she waved to him, then turned to Fin.
"Fin! He knows because of you!" she raged. "You called me Maron while I was Jeanne and he heard!"

Fin smled sweetly. "Sorry."

"I suppose" Chiaki agreed."But still wearing a girl's uniform... Good luck with that"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:53 pm
Hatsuharu walked into his and Momiji's apartment, he sprawled out on the couch and stared at the ceiling. She knew that he changed into an ox. He thought about giving Hatori a call, but decided against it. Maron would keep it a secret for him.
He hoped.

"Well, if anyone is too mean then Haru will help me," Momiji then thought about it for a moment, "I just hope they don't make him snap...."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:03 pm
"Why?" Miyako asked. "What would happn then?"

Maron left the elevator, walked into her apartment and closed the door.

"So Maron, was that all that happened? What kept you so long?"

"Something weird happened... when I bumped into Haru... He changed"

"Into what? A demon?"

"No an animal. Have you ever heard of something like that happeneing? I ouldn't beleieve it but...then again I didn't believe in angels"

"No but why don't you just ask him about it?"

"I can't. I was Jeanne when it happened."

"So, if he alreaady knows..."

"I'm not sure if he does, but if so I hope he won't tell anyone..." she trailed off eep in thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:06 pm
"Haru would go black and break stuff," Momiji smiled cheerily.

Haru closed his eyes, thinking of what happened over the day, of course, he would tell Momiji about it. He then wondered how Maron managed to be Jeanne one minute and, well, Maron the next.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:10 pm
"Go black? You mean black out?" Miyako asked trying to understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Momiji shook his head, "No, Haru becomes totally uncontrollable and very dangerous. That's our name for him when he's like that, 'black Haru'."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:50 pm
"Well I dont think you'll have a problem" Miyako said confidently. "You look like a little kid. Most people wouldn't pick on kids and if they do they'll have to answer to me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:29 pm
"Thanks!" Momiji said with a huge smile, "Want to eat dinner together?! All of us, I mean, like you, Chiaki, Maron, and Haru!"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:36 pm
"Sure! That would be fun." Miyako enthusiastically replied.

((writes block))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:42 pm
((Perfectly acceptable))

"What do you want to eat?! I don't think Haru likes hamburgers, but we could have spagetti or we could order pizza, or we could order chinese," Momiji said, all in seemingly one breath.

((Haha, I waste my time: http://youtube.com/watch?v=47VUaN7SGHc ))  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:16 pm
She smile to him. "Whichever you prefer. Any of the if good for me."

((lol i wonder why Haru doesn't like hamburgers biggrin ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games