Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:05 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Now do you two always got to be smacking lips or something at each other on my couch and sometimes even in the kitchen," teased Cyborg.

Then Starfire stared at Cyborg, gave a stare, stood up, and said, "Oh, and what about all those girls you bring home. Hmm." As Starfire came back with a com bat.

~~Future Present~~

Then Starfire told Emerald to go to her father and than she flew over to her kids and husband and stoo near them.

Then cyborg looked at his son and asked, "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:46 pm
((K))

~~Future Present~~

Nightstar looked at Vince and asked, "Vince what's wrong?" But she stayed near her father but stood in front of her father.

Nightfire also stood in front of of is parents but specially his mother. "Vince," he said wanting to know what's happening.

"What the," said Arista as hse went over to White Fang and picked him up.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:59 am
Past present
'Yeah Cy. Good comeback Star' he giggled.

Future present.
Vince avoided looking directly at them his anger burning up these people had come into thier home endangered lives for no reason and had almost wiped his only chanc of finding out who he was just for a kick. His fists shock with rage. He roared charging at Astria and Whitefang picking both of them up flining through a wall outisde onto the island. 'You pathetic cowards !' he roared jumping onto the island slashing Astira across the face with his blades twice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:34 pm
~~Future Present~~

White Fang transformed into a dragon as Vince threw him and Arista out of the Tower. A large fire shot out of his mouth at the Tower, setting it aflame. The fire was white, strange and foreign. It was also very large. Next White Fang turned around and whipped a heavy spiked tail at Vince.

Azar shook his head. His head poked into the room and he stared at the dragon outside. "Woah... I didn't know we had any of those ugly creatures around."

Raven came back into the main room. Her back still stung from the flames though it had mostly healed by now. Demonic healing sure was useful. She stared at the dragon, thoughts of the hurt another dragon had caused a long time ago. She broke a few pipes around the tower. It would be hard to put out the large fire, so any broken pipes spewing water was a good thing. "Emerald, Azar. Get out now!"

~~Past Present~~

Raven finished up with meditating.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:50 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Hay," said Cyborg.

"Hay is for the horses," said Starfire with a smile.

~~Future Present~~

"Kids get out of the room now! Everybody," said Cybrog.

Then Starfire grabbed Nightfire and flew out of the room.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:33 pm
Emerald moved as fast as she could. She waited in silence and watched her mom help with the fire. Emerald watched like her brother. Her eyes glowed and a pipe turned and locked the dragons feet in place so he couldnt move  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:22 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy knocked on Raven's door.
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Beastboy started helping Raven put out the fire and he then turned to Azar and Emerald and said,"Kids listen to your mother."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:39 pm
"Fine...." As Emerald pulled her brother away from the door.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:49 am
Past Present.
'Yeah Cy' he giggled Star's comeback had been awsemome.

Future present
Robin grabbed Nightstar and Vince 'No arguments now !' he dragged both outside the room. 'Everyone get outside now !' he roared. Dragging the two along. 'Star I'll take them outside take of the fire'.

Vince stuggled against Robins grip no..dad... he broke free after some desperate struggling running back into the room activating fire saftey protocals to take care of the fire. He felt sore from the dragon though he wasn't going to leave his only scrap of family behind. 'Dad ! i'm here to help !'  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:51 am
Emerald looked at Robin. "Were a family and if one of use stays and helps...ALL of us stay to help..its just a dragon and fire.....Im not leaving until i get to help." As she looked at robin intently.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:28 am
Future present.
'No it's way to dangerous now do as your told young lady or youre mother will hear about this !' he warned in a scoulding tone. He needed to get the other out now. He turned to Starfire. 'Star get Cyber Spyder while I'll take the others outside !'.

Vince charged his blasters firing at the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:03 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven heard the knock on her door. She sighed and went over to it. The door opened, but only a crack so only half of Raven's face was visible. "What do you want, Beast Boy?"

~~Future Present~~

White Fang swung his tail towards the blasts. While it still hurt a little, the thick scales on his tail protected him from much damage. "Listen to your elders, kid. Otherwises you'll just get hurt." White Fang said, refering to how Robin and everyone was telling the kids to get out. Another blast of fire came from the dragon.

Azar didn't want to leave, but he knew that their parents would do better without worrying about the kids. Magic covered him and he turned into a large glowing eagle. His talons wrapped around Emerald carefully. "Come on. We have to get out."

Raven was moving further into the burning Tower. It was hard to put out the white flames. Water wasn't as efficient on them as it was on normal fire. More pipes broke. "This is going to take a lot of cleaning up." Raven muttered.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:45 am
Emerald sighed and held her brother close. "Ok...lets go."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:52 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
"Well I was just wondering......,"Beastboy started to say when in his mind he yelled,"Aw man, I forgot what to say. Ok beastboy don't panic, just think. Dude she's staring at me; what am I going to do. Wow, she's pretty. Focus Beastboy, focus. Come on you've got to say something." He then blurted out,"Why are you so stubborn." he then thought,"Dude, I'm so dead."
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Beastboy continued to throw water onto the fire and then said,"You've got that right."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:54 pm
~~Future Present~~

Then Cyborg got hit by the fire and was knocked down to the ground.

"Come on Cyber Spyder lets, aaah!" screamed Starfire got hit by the fire and hit the wall and fell to her knees.

~~Past Present~~

"Oh, yeah well...um...um...that food that you make from tameran tastes sooo bad," said Cyborg but did not know he push the line right there.

"What did you say," said Starfire as her eye' glew green and so did her hands.

"Um, aaah! Don't hurt me," said Cybrog as he began to get scare.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff