Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:46 am
^ If I had the chance to live anywhere, you say? Anywhere at all? I'd probably live in some fighter or other space craft from the Wing Commander universe... hopefully also in the Wing Commander universe, because then the there would be jump point markers so I could actually use the jump drive to move faster than light. When in the timeline and where in the timeline, I'm not too sure about... But probably in one of the outer terran sectors so I could do some freelance merchanting.
I don't know if I'd do bounty missions and such in real life (I sure as hell wouldn't like running through asteroid fields anymore... we'll just go around those...)... But I always did like running cargo... even if I had to bust a few pirate to get it through... or bust a few militia or Terran Confederation Navy barricades if I wanted to run contraband... Usually I'd just avoid militia and Confed, though... either by avoiding their patrol routes all together or just outrunning them...

But as far as real life goes... I don't know... somewhere cold... or Japan... because the technology commercially available to Americans is a joke...

> Chain's had several dreams where he dreamed something happened and it happened... Usually they're not of any great importance...

One time, though, I got woken up by a worker working on the roof above my room on the second floor of my house... and like... while I was still groggy and laying in bed... like... just sitting up, I got the incredibly accurate but imagined sound of someone sliding down the top of the roof above my bed, with his shoes scraping on the gravelly-ness, and then hitting this little awning type roof right under it, and then hitting the ground, making a yelp/yell noise somewhere in there....
... about an hour later... one of them slid down the side of the roof directly over my bed, hit the little awning (which is only, like... 3 feet wide and 1 foot jutting out.... so not a big target), and then landed on the ground... I think the same yelp/yell noise was also made... He's lucky he only broke an arm... but damn, if that wasn't a premonition, that was damned coincidental.
... I told my family about the mental image thing a half-hour or so BEFORE the guy fell off... ... and then when it happened, I got yelled at, for some reason...
... So, now I'm not allowed to think of bad things happening to people when I first wake up, or something... Mom says so...

I've probably had some more... but I'd have to try and remember for a while. I could put some up like... in my subforum when I remember them, or something... since they aren't exactly just plain old dreams if they came true.

...I hope Watchmen is as good as it should be.

v What was the most recent movie you saw that was really spectacular?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:03 am
^ That would have to be Cool World with Kim Bassinger and Brad Pitt.
> Ish very excited about 6th year Anniversary of being married to Grump. Ish going to see Watchmen at an Imax Theater. Woot Woot
v Have you ever seen a movie in Imax? This will be my first time.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 pm
^ I was "lucky" enough to subbing for a teacher who's class was going on a field trip that particular day, to the Aquarium in New Orleans, and they have an Imax theater, too. I was excited 'cuz I got to not only go for free, technically I was getting paid! Anyway, I think it was all fourth graders, and part of their trip included going to watch "Hurricane on the Bayou," a documentary on Katrina. They showed actual footage with people stranded and surrounded by water, etc.
> One of the little girls in my group had lost her grandparents in the storm and the movie made ball her little eyes out. I was so sad that I held her close and shed a few tears too. I looked to the other teachers for some help or support and got disinterested looks. They didn't even discuss what they had seen when they got back to school. cry
V All the proceeds from that movie (they sell it on dvd too) is supposed to go to the recovery efforts. I personally choose to give a dollar here and there to my local animal shelters and two other animal welfare groups through the mail. What charitable causes do you take a personal interest in?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:48 am
^ Policeman's Ball, Mothers' Against Drunk Drivers, The Fire Fighters Association, Red Cross, Vietnam Veterans, CSU Veterinary Teaching Program, Local Animal Shelter, Soup Kitchen in Israel, Jerry's Kids, Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts of America, 4 or 5 different Homeless Shelters spread throughout the US, and the local hospital for Cancer Research.
> Wow; didn't realize how much charitable contributions I've really made till now.
v Probably thinks I'm a nut job for doing so many.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:42 pm
^You're not a nut job. Charities are important! I try to give as much as I can to the charity people on the street and everything.
> A couple of weeks ago I went to see Fall Out Boy in concert here in lil 'ol NZ.
V What was the last concert you went to?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 am
^ Alabama
> Alabama Rox big time
v What band or person do you think rox?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:37 am
^ Cobra Starship.
>My boyfriend wants his computer back.
v Should I give it to him?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:45 pm
^ Only if he's been good to you.
> Waits to see what happens
v Wants to know too  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:12 am
^ I gave it back.
> He played a game on it. He got in trouble.
v Do you like videogames?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:51 pm
Oh yes indeed.
I juz finished playing Fate.
Have you ever played or heard of Fate?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:21 pm
^ I haven't.
> But I'm gunna learn how to play WoW this weekend apparently/.
v What's Fate about?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:30 pm
^ You can choose either a boy or girl. You can choose either a dog or cat for your pet. You try to win gold by going on quests to fight bad monsters and then you can exchange the gold for equipment. The fight scenes are kewl.
> My character is a level 10. I am fighting at level 16 in the dungeon. There are a total of 45 levels.
v would like to play too  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:20 am
^ Sounds interesting! I shall check it out!
> I'm looking at buying a drumkit soon. So excited.
v Do you play an instrument?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:31 pm
^ I can play the flute, oboe, but piccolo's my fav
> white girl aint got no rhythm
I tried the drums, but just couldn't hang. So I dated a drummer instead! rofl
V What's your guilty pleasure? (keep it clean now eek )

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:40 pm
^ I like sitting and reading a good book while eating chips and salsa. If I don't have a good book, then watching Sailor Moon is my next fave. smile

> I took drum lessons and even practiced in a marching percussion band. It was the best time I ever had. I took them while in college, I had never had any music training before that. I still remember all the people I met with great fondness. I was lots of hard work though, I had blisters on my hands by the end. I ended up playing cymbals in our big show at the end of the week.

v Did you ever wonder if we're alone in the universe?

Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games