Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:59 pm
Rosalie shook her head. "No. It's ok. It's not your fault I'm prejudiced to smell. I don't need sympathy, please." Rosalie shrugged. She Walked over to him and hugged him tightly. She sighed. "I love you, you know." She mumured, looking up at him.

[I've got to get off. Ilu bye. <3]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:07 pm
[[-blinks- (._.)'' What happened?]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:52 pm
Takeru looked down at Rosalie. "I love you too" He said and held her in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:39 pm
[Abby, Roslie realized that Takeru was drinking human blood and she got upset about it. she drinks animal blood because she doesn't want to kill innocent humans.]

Rosalie mumured something unintelligible. "I'm glad." She whispered. She took his hand and walked over to the couch. They sat down togther. "I'm sorry I had a fit. It's nothing I can't handle." Rosalie said sincerely. She took the back of his hand and rubbed it against her cheek. It was like stone silk.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:03 pm
He smiled. "I'll try to do it less often. It's hard to just stop. Rose? Whats this I hear about someone named Lilli?" Takeru had heard her think about someone named Lilli a while ago. He had been curious ever since.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:05 pm
[[ :3 Okay! what nessicarily should I do? This isn't my story line, so I'll go with whatever's thrown at me.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:16 pm
Rosalie gasped, it was quiet. Lilli... Rosalie's heart sank, it ached in her chest. Her lips trembled, tears budded at her eyes. She took a deep breath, then began. "Lilli.." Her voice was unsteady. "Is Ben and my younger sister. We left her with our parents when we ran away." She sniffled. "I knew she was a blood born vampire, though she hadnt changed yet. In our line of Vampires, you're born almost human, then begin to transform into a vampire when you're about 13 or so.. Lilli ha defintely already changed. Our parents know, and hate her for it, but they're keeping it a secret. We couldn't take her with us when we left, she was too young to leave. Ben and I were only 13." Rosalie was speaking quickly, her voice trembled and shook as her sentences flew together. "She'll die soon, if she doesn't leave. But she doesn't know where to go. So she doesn't." Tears were escaping Rosalie's eyes now. I really don't want her to die, but there's nothing I can help with..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:16 pm
[[ABI! Hmmm...Talk to Oiya. Have Zankuko like....challenge Oiya?]]

Takeru thought for a moment. "You could bring her here. Ben and I could get her, or Oiya and I. We've done it before. It'll be no problem, no matter how far she is." Takeru smiled at Rosalie.

----

In the dining hall Oiya sighed. "I am so bored! " She shouted.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:20 pm
[[ o.o How?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:28 pm
Lyke LAWL
[[ABI! Hmmm...Talk to Oiya. Have Zankuko like....challenge Oiya?]]

Takeru thought for a moment. "You could bring her here. Ben and I could get her, or Oiya and I. We've done it before. It'll be no problem, no matter how far she is." Takeru smiled at Rosalie.

"Ben and I tried once, but she didn't want to. She was really upset that we left her in the first place. She won't come with us... She's still mad at us.." She sobbed. She laid her head down on a pillow. "She's really quite stubborn." Rosalie whispered.

----

Quote:
In the dining hall Oiya sighed. "I am so bored! " She shouted.

"I'm sorry, Oiya." Ben whispered to her. She brushed her cheek with the back of his hand.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:28 pm
[[Like..."OMG I'm better than you!" Kinda how high school girls do. Sakura Ino much? Competitive.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:30 pm
Takeru soothingly rubbed her back. "Shhh...." He whispered, the sound, like silver into her ear.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:32 pm
[[Okay. Is she fighting Oiya for Satsujin?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:36 pm
Lyke LAWL
Takeru soothingly rubbed her back. "Shhh...." He whispered, the sound, like silver into her ear.

"I just don't think she'd want to see us." Rosalie's voce was flat, it held no emotion. She laid there, her shoulders were slightly shaking.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:43 pm
[[Yeah. Have Satsujin try to seduce Oiya and have Ben and Zankuno be like... scream Kinda, how ever you wanna do it though.]]

Takeru held Rosalie close to him. "Shhh....I understand. I have lost several siblings to vampire hunters. They were young and restless. We perfer not to talk about it. Brings back too many memories." Takeru said staring into vancancy. He had not thought about this in a long time. He remebered the night clearly. They lived elsewhere, in a different, bigger house with several other powerful vampire families living with them. They were ambushed by a huge crowd of experienced vampire hunters. Takeru was snapped back into reality.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games