Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:52 pm
(yes...thier own little moment!)
Rea turned to Kokoro,"We need blueprints frist of all so we don't hit any pipes or anything right? Rai, do you know where Colin keeps them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:15 pm
"Actually, I do know where they are. I left them in his toolbox, which is in the engine room."

(That moment was so nice.)  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:25 pm
(lol)
Rea began to run down the hallways. "Engine room....engine room....ahhh!Here we are!" Rea opened the big metal door. "Now to find Colin's tool box," Suddenly ther was a large crash tawrds the end of the room. Then a grumbling sound. It was low and quiet. "Umm...who's there?" The grumbling sound came again. "Guys..this isn't funny! We have a serious problem!" Rea suspected it was some seniors playing pranks on her. They always seemed to come up with thie nastyest things. Like one time they changed out her shampoo with glue! Her hands were stuck to her head for three hours!

There was that grumbling again. It sounded mumbled and sickly. Then she relized there were blood stains on the engine and the walls. The lights flickered. There was that sound again. "GUYS!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:31 pm
Suddenly Isura jumps out from behind Rea. "HaHa I scared you!" said Isura in a boastful way. "I remember you now. You were that little kid who was there when my parents killed your parents! You were crying like a little baby! I laughed sooooo hard when I got home just from the sight of you crying!" Isura started laughing hestarically.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:34 pm
Rea noticed Isura was holding the blueprints. With a stern face Rea said,"Isura...give me those blueprints...now!" ((R U HAVING A GOOD TIME?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:35 pm
Rai heard Rea's voice and went to check out what the problem had been. "Rea, what's wrong?" Rai yelled down the hallway as he ran to the engine room.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Rea was on the ground covered in blood.((EVERYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO ME!LOL))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:46 pm
Rai finally got to the engine room and he saw Rea on the ground. "What the hell?" Rai ran to Rea and held her. "Rea, Rea can you hear me, say something?" (Yeah it always does)  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:53 pm
"RAI!! THANK GOD! ISURA!! ISURA!!!" Rea was about to have another spazem. (((Obviosly I have a sezure problem...or I forgot to take my medicine...take your pick)))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:00 pm
(I'll go with the seizure)

Rai holds Rea close to his chest. He whispers in her ear saying "It's okay I'm here, everything will be okay." Rai keeps holding Rea until her seizure stops.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:10 pm
Rea begins crying hystaricly. "It's Isura! Her perents killed mey perents!! That's why they're in jail!! That's why! It's Isura! Don't let her kill me!" Rea continued crying "She stole the blueprints!" Rea looked up at Rai. She had never told anyone what had happened to her perents before, not even to Aimi.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:46 pm
Ra comes out from a corner that he's been hiding since the two girls starting fighting, "I'm sorry to hear about your parents Rea but we are wasting time with all this fighting and sob stories. Now lets get something done, you guys can settle whatever you want, but I want to get to work"
Ra steps back waiting for something to happen.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:54 pm
Rea stared at Ra. "You're right...we need those blueprints back."she said wipping the tears from her eyes. "How are we gonna get them back from Isura?" Rea thought for a few moments."Well, Ra, do you know how much time we have left? I think I have an idea..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:10 pm
Ra looks into Rea's eyes with seriousness,"Well there is no telling how much time we truly have so it's best not to waste any, but as for Isura I guess we'll have to track her down and take the blueprint so lets go." Ra whispers under his breath ,"idiot" speaking of Isura and cracks his knuckles.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:15 pm
Rea smirked...it was time for pay back. ((ok u have to addmit Rea is pretty smart for a 12 year old! Srry...just came to mind))  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff