Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Melting Fiasco

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:42 am
I don't have the game. One of my brothers friends did it when he was over. But that was a couple of years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:43 am
Still, you should know which RE game is which. You ARE in the Official RE guild after all  

UmbraGallus

Red Melting Fiasco

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 am
True, I'm ashamed of myself. I should know this stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:56 am
Yeah when i first joined i only played 4 and REmake i think. Then i played the other ones and realized how much 4 sucked compared to the others. You should probably look for some of the other RE games to play.  

UmbraGallus

Red Melting Fiasco

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 am
I know I'm trying to get the first two RE games. I have played them before, but not that much. They are the best of all the RE games and RE4's puzzles, gameplay, and action is way to easy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:01 pm
Awww, Fiasco, it's alright. We forgive you heart

I was just horrified if I had missed something in my favorite game in the series...

That would be kind of lame if it really happened though... hmm.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:04 pm
Red Melting Fiasco
I don't have the game. One of my brothers friends did it when he was over. But that was a couple of years ago.

There's a shotgun in the locker upstairs, but you don't have to push any buttons for it, so maybe your brother's friend investigated the counter, but, that wouldn't have done anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 pm
There are two different tunes playing in the Serum room in the mansion, in REmake. One plays normally, it is the same tune that plays in every Safe Haven. And the other plays after you save Richard as Chris, or after Barry saves Jill from poisoning.

Did you know that if Barry saves Jill from poisoning, that tune will play in the Serum room for the rest of the game?  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:52 pm
That's pretty cool.

And i still never got Lisa Trevor to spawn. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:25 am
Canas Renvall
I just found this out today, actually.

Did you know that Michael Gough, the voice actor that provided Osmund Saddler's voice in RE4, was also the voice of Harry Mason in the first Silent Hill?

I just found something else out about him and I'm too lazy to retype all that. xd It's even worse of a downgrade... Did you know Michael Gough also the voice of Shrek in the Shrek 2 game? So horrible... xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Red Melting Fiasco

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:34 pm
That sucks  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:14 pm
That's HYSTERICAL!!

Haha... geez. You'd think an actor would like to have taste. I suppose you need to put food on the table.. somehow..  

AggressiveExpansion

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:05 pm
Yeah, to be honest... If it meant a big, fat paycheck, I'd do Leon's voice overs in a heart beat. Of course, I'd rather do Wesker's, so that I can actually do more justice to it than that DC Douglas, or whatever his name is, I personally don't care to memorize it, the guy from Umbrella Chronicles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:08 pm
Hey would you watch Degeneration if Leon were to die? Just wondering lol because i would.  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:09 pm
Meh, it doesn't matter. I'd probably watch the SCENE where he died. But otherwise, I could care less what happens in these titles which I don't even bother considering a part of the storyline.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff