Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:22 pm
Arctic patted Tarou's head reassuringly again. "Don't worry," She said, leaning down a bit and talking a little softer. "Even if there was anything to be afraid of, I won't let anything happen to anyone." Arctic leaned against the gate for a second and tilted her head slightly. "How did you find this place, Shade?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:34 am
Lance stepped inside the mansion area and looked around this was ok if nothing else...they could lock the gate and then if anyone comes after them they would have to get through that.

You can't stay lance keep moving..
Oh no not you again!
You have a purpose lance...
Ya help the others live...

After that Lance turned to face the others.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:28 pm
shade stares blankly at the ground, as if in a trance. come on..... just kill them all now!!!!! NO!!! i helped them get out of that hell, im not goin to!!!!
he snaps out of it when he hears artic, and says "my eraser friends and i found this place like,two years ago. ever since, we promised we'd never come here unless we were in danger." he smiles "and this is the perfect reason!! come on, i dont think we should be out in this wind. we could get sick, you know."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:19 pm
alex looked up the familliar house. flash backs of the place filled her mind as she looked out over the overgrown yard. and she knew something they didn't. that the rumors wheren't just rumors. they where true but there was more to them. never thought i'd be back here.... she follows the others and hops up onto the porch and wiggled the knob. "its locked." then she slips a key out from around her neck and slipped it into the door lock and let them all inside still glancing nervously around while flashbacks filled her mind.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:46 pm
"Hey you ok alex?"He asked her,she seemed to be acting strange.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:02 pm
((... Too much drawing of Higurashi... Anyway, Tarou-kun's a bit paranoid now... but it's not his fault --once he can control his powers, it'll be explained why he's a bit paranoid.))

Tarou also thought Alex was acting strange, but what was in his mind was a bit different. Paranoia was setting in. It was like, everyone except Arctic had something they hadn't yet said, and he was more suspicious than worried. Taking a seat on the ground, next to the only person he was believing was the only person he could really trust, he sighed inwardly. Great. He was doubting the people that had just gotten finished with all that family talk.

He never did return those feelings earlier, and he wasn't sure he even felt any kind of bonds, but he sure wasn't going to let paranoia take him over. Tarou didn't even know a fraction of what the paranoid were capable of, but something or someone was telling him to do anything possible not to find out. It was something like before. But instead of rude voices that could only insult or argue, there was a nicer, more brotherly voice that almost seemed human... and knew his name.

"Arcy... what do you think... ?" Tarou whispered just so Arctic would be able to hear him. But it really didn't matter much. Even if one of the others heard and made some kind of response, he could just make something up. After all, there was no specific subject. He had just wanted her thoughts on the situation, without anymore annoying reassurances.  

_sa_fille_

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:41 am
((Heh heh... I was trying to draw Rika with the mask for my Deviant ID... >.< Damn my horrible artistic skills...))

Arctic paused for a second. She knew that Tarou was paranoid and she thought that he had every right to be- he was here with people that they had never really communicated with, people who had their own pasts, their own unsaid words. Arctic had been trained not to trust anyone. Glancing at the mansion, she crinkled her nose for a second. All the mystery...

It was really starting to irritate her.

"Don't worry, Tarou," She murmured, once again only soft enough for him to hear. "You have every right to think what you think and I can agree..." A quick smirk passed through her face. "And if you're wrong, then I am too, cause I feel the same way."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:56 pm
shade jumps onto the porch, sitting on the railing. he shakes his head, and starts to worry about something. what's that smell in there? it's never been like that before...... he just stares there, confused and worried  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:06 pm
Lance reaches for the door handle,and turns it.There was a click and it opened cold air seeped out of the house.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:07 pm
whats that smell... i wonder if anyone else has smelled it...it just doesn't seem right.... "i'm going to explore. hope you dont mind." heads off in the direction of the stairs. at the top a few broke but she saved herself with her wings. " wow. a time when that place accually came in handy." then heads for her old room. flash backs continue to fill her mind like something was trying to make her go back in time and relive those moments.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:01 pm
With that in mind, Tarou smiled faintly to himself, stood up, and walked over to be a few steps away from the others. "Is something wrong... ?" Tarou asked meekly, not really caring if he was answered or not. The question seemed pretty stupid anyway.

"The shape of the Luna Moth's wings sure are pretty, aren't they? But... their coloration --faded green with touches of brown and yellow-- ... it needs some updating. Maybe, mainly black wings with red or white touches would be nice... but it may stand out too much. You should go look for some Luna Moths some time, Ta-kun."

The voice that had seemed brotherly and kind, was beginning to seem a bit random also. What did Luna Moths have to do with anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:59 am
Arctic stood and walked into the house, looking around. She blinked a few times, wondering why everyone except herself and Tarou seemed to know things about this house.

Things that they're not about to tell us...

Walking over to stand by Tarou, she asked aloud, "Why did you and your friends find this house again, Shade?"

Bachiatariko

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:42 pm
walks into a blue bedroom. "same as i left it. except for the foot prints... oh dont let it be...." runs to a sertain part of the room. and looks in a secret hideing place. "its gone. the orb is gone..." stands up then sits back down on a bed. "this cant happen"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:30 am
Lance searched the mansion for any signs of people being there before them.  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:31 pm
pokes head out of room at the sound of footsteps. "hey. lance? have you seen a blue swirling orb?"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff