Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:07 pm
(lol i know) Susumu smiles "come back some time, I may come to visit the sound village someday."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:11 pm
(Yuan smiled like someone who had been caught trying to steal.) *sigh* I'm afraid I'm gonna have ta change that request to an insistence that you come with me. I can't afford to fail my sensei, nor would I choose to. (There was a mischevious twinkle in Yuan's eye.)  

Yuan Shisho2

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:26 pm
"what is your mission Yuan?" Susumu says in a serious tone. " I want to know why and what are you investigating."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:29 pm
(Yuan smiles a mischeivious smile) My mission is to find one of these so-called "goddesses"... and to bring them to my sensei... he was not very specific as to how I achieved this... (There was a dangerous look in Yuan's eye.)
User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:36 pm
"well Yuan you better be leaving now." Susumu stares him right in the eyes. electricity sparks from her arm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:43 pm
(Yuan leans back in his chair. His smile getting bigger.) Well, you've answered one of my questions already. Judging from that electricity sparking from your arm, I'd say you have extraordinary powers in the field of electricity-based jutsus. I'll share a little secret with you. that puts me at something of a disadvantage. I specialize in water-based jutsus, but if I were to go using those and drenching this place, then that would only make it easier for you to channel your electricity. (Yuan rose from his chair, letting fall to the floor.) Of course I have other "skills". (Yuan suddenly made a series of hand symbols.) Kageochi no Jutsu (Shadow Fall Jutsu) (Suddenly, Yuan seemed to sink into the floor. It took a second for Susumu to realize that he sank into his own shadow, which disappeared as did he.)  

Yuan Shisho2

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:50 pm
Susumu does a string of handsigns after seeing Yuan flash a series of his own signs. 5 lightening clones pop up next to Susumu. all 6 make the bird handsign and in a zip of electricity they are all gone. (all 6 susumu's headed in a different direction from one another.)

-Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu -Lightning Clone Technique
-Raikou Shunshin - Lightning Instantaneous  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:55 pm
(Yuan rises from the shadow of the door, outside the building.) Well, she a feisty one. (Yuan makes a series of hand signs.) Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique) (Eight water clones rise from the ground and scatter through the village, searching high and low. Yuan smirks and shoots off in the direction of the gate.)  

Yuan Shisho2

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:17 am
"Hey Yuan-san, mess with the Goddess of our village and Oroami-sama will literally kill you. That's our raikage, and Susumu-san is his girlfriend you know..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:33 am
hey whats going on here!

and what do you want from susumu? whatever, can you plz get out of here and fight somewhere elde? thenkyou 3nodding

i want to eat here ok? xd  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:35 pm
*I toss the sake bottle in the general direction of the garbage bin and glance at Kouga.* "So ya think we should go after the little bugger? And yes Kitty you can eat here, that's what you do in cafes. Oh, pardon my rudeness. Kitty, this is Kouga, Kouga this is Kitty."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:56 am
(Kitty, when you typed this they were already gone--read their most recent posts... wink )
"Oh you're Kitty-san right? I think we've met before, at the academy. I've heard that you're recently passed the chuunin exams, so congratulations."
-Kouga smiles slightly at Kitty-
"So Kitty-san, want to eat something? I'll treat you, it's to congratulate you for passing the exams." After saying that, Kouga turns around and starts counting the little amount of money he has.  

ll Shinzo ll

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:10 am
*dizzy* your a c-chunin k-kitty? good f-for y-you! *falls out of chair*  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:53 am
"Oi, Sakythia-san! Are you ok?"
-Sees that Sakythia has fainted-
"Oi, someone get a wet towel and get her to a cool place! Sakythia-san's fainted!"  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:50 am
yup chunin kitty

hey kouga, oops srry didnt notice the post time xd

whatever xp  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games