Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:37 pm
"A demon eh? Ever spoken to a deity before?" Burii said "NO!" Akarii said biting her sister on the arm makng Burii drop her and Akarii crawls to Lance's side and behaves  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:39 pm
"No,but then again I always heard they were weak..."he said smiling as energy swirled around him.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:42 pm
"We are not weak!" says Burii and Akarii says "Her energy is great but her timing is off" "Shut up Brat!" Burii yells  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:14 am
what is happened here??* Crimmy appeared from out of no where* Akarii-chan what happen to you?? and where is Kyuu?? YOU what you doing to Akarii-chan?? *her scythe is now on her hand and Kuro appear next to her*  

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:08 am
Dark energy circled around lance's right hand until it formed a sword.

User Image

"You may think your strong,but you are not prepared to fight me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:45 pm
"Crimmy this is my sister. She made me go blind. She took Kyuu and won't give her back." Akarii stated calmly "Akarii! I'll kill you next!" Burii yelled to Akarii without mercy "Crimmy say these words in a harsh meaningful voice Die,kill and cry in that order too. Do not fear the consiquences." Akarii muttered to Crimmy while Burii stood smiling evily and she grows wings like Akarii's feathery ones. Burii laughed and she disappeared "Ah! Cheater! She's pulling her trick." Akarii muttered biting her thumb and drinking the blood pouring from it before pulling a scroll out and writing hiragana on it in a foreign language

User Image  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:23 am
"yare.... yare.... you know disappeared when fighting with me is a bad idea you know" Crimmy smiled evilly... "Kuro find her and locked on her" she said to Kuro. "aye" said Kuro happily.. kuro scan the area with his supersonic waves and locked on the enemy. "i found you" she said happily. In a flash Crimmy dash toward her and hit the her with her scythe. "see, i told you i'll find you" crimmy grin evilly and licked the blood on her scythe. "hurt my friend, pay the price..." she grin again  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:43 pm
Lance watched waiting for the right moment to jump in.  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:43 pm
hears people yelling and argueing in the Cafateria where she had just come. " can you hold on just a minute or come with me then i'll help you with what ever it is you need." heads off running in the direction of the cafateria. then calls back. " by the way the names Alex and if you need anything at all i'd be glade to help!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:13 pm
Burii doged every attack made at her she then went after Akarii holding her up by her hair and has a sword at her throat "Come Any closer and your precious Akarii dies! I am no where near kidding!!!" Burii yelled to the group as Akarii began sobbing "Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd! I DESERVE THIS!!! I'M SORRY! BROTHER DIED BECAUSE HE GAVE ME HIS BLOOD!!!! HE SLIT HIS THROAT BECAUSE HE WANTED ME TO LIVE!!!!" Akarii sobbed as the blood ran from her eyes turning them to their original color "You did kill him! You killed brother-chan!!!" Burii yelled slitting Akarii's throat. "I must live. Yashiro-kun, Takeshi-chan, Kairi-san, they need me to live.... So I need to live.... LANCE NOWS YOUR CHANCE!"Akarii yelled using her last breaths  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:11 am
At that moment Lance jumped out of the tree behind them,he saw it all in slow-mo,as he slashed at burii's head.

((Like from the movie 300))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:27 am
crimmy just sit and watched burii been slashed...... "you know Lance.. you shouldnt be that cruel" she chuckled. "ara.. Akarii-chan are you okay? did she hurt you?"  

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:12 pm
Akarii fell to the ground and held her throat which was bleeding terribly. Burii happily accepted death and Akarii sobbed. "Brother, Brother, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Akarii began crying harder and her throat began bleeding much worse. Kyuu who had escaped went over to Akarii and nuzzled her with her muzzle "Kyuu.... I'm sorry." Akarii whispered as Kyuu licked Akarii's wound softly "Akarii, Brother knew this would happen." Kyuu said coming off with a green glow  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:38 pm
Lance ripped the sleeve to his shirt off and started wrapping it around the wound on her throat; and mumbled something which only afew words could be picked up"....stupid...just giving up..."He did know some healing techniques which was rare for a demon,a dark glow veiled his hand as he placed it over her throat,trying to heal it.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:59 pm
Kyuu was about ti bite Lance but didn't seeing him trying to help her. "I'm so sorry." Was all Akarii said Kyuu noticed how Akarii's mask had been dirtied so she pulled it off and blood no longer blinded Akarii instead a shiny blue color was where the red had covered only hours before. "Yashiro-kun, was brother-chan," Akarii whispered to Kyuu who gave a foxy smile to her and licked Lance's hand. 'There are 23 of us. 23 demons born from a human and a bird-demon.... 23 left. 23. No... 22 Burii is dead. Kairi-chan will a rise to meet me next. I am the youngest.' Akarii thought silently  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff