Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:42 am
wimpers well i had better get some sleep reverts to full fox form and curls in a ball and falls asleep d'kor does the same and lays next to d'kar  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:08 pm
*smiles and looks at aaron* i gota thank aaron for saving me...and i didnt even know it would work *wags tail* i guess im good at makeing medicans  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:12 pm
d'kor wakes up i hear somthing sounds like foot steps three of them  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:47 pm
*sleeps softly next to aaron*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:58 pm
d'kor walks out to check what the noise was he hides in the bushes and sees altair, lyrus, and russen the three high killers of the creed oh my god i have to tell d'kar runs back and tries to wake up d'kar damn its hard when he sleeps like this wake up damnit!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:09 pm
*hears you* huh? whats going on *rubs my eyes trying to get up*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:29 pm
eyes open and yawns what the hell do you want d'kor?
your old friends are here d'kar
not them rushes up and with his mind unshethes his sword lets see if they can kill me know runs out the cave to face them
ahh d'kar long time no see altair takes out his knives you know the penulty for leaving us and keeping the secrets of the books death y'know if i were you id watch my back d'kar said in a deep voice and the other half of his sword went through altairs back and up his spine you could never beat me before altair why did you think it could happen now? all those training matches were just parctice russen and lyrus ran off in the shadows transporting them back to they lair well now that ive killed the top thell send more people after us oh s**t i just remembred rushes back to moon what did you do with the sword i gave you?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:36 pm
Aaron was up, bloodred blade in hands ready to protect monsilver777.
"Show yourself." Seth and Xavior demanded. Xavior notched an arrow to his bow and shot it at blinding speed into the open. Seth was holding his blades in a fashion only known to the Xelious family.  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:46 pm
relax its only me moon what did you do with that sword nice sword style by the way man  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:59 pm
"Thanks." Seth said.
"I cannot tell you anything, Seth, show him your golden edged blade. Xavior, your sapphire blade, and arrow. Nick, your diamond spear, Ferris your emrald dagger." they showed him their wepons.
"These were passed down by our families." they explained  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:09 pm
hhhmmm those are nice i too have a family weapon passed down sice my great great great grandfather made it he puts his hand out to his side scyth summonina then a shadow burts from the floor and a scyth appers in his hand its called the fox scyth made from steel infused with dark matter the item from which my shadow power comes from its been so long uuugggnnnhhh yells and colapses to the floor damn power curse and gets knocked out the scyth falls to the floor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:19 pm
*gives the sord to you* is this what you want? *i hear someone and push aaron out of the way takeing the hit* thats pay back for saving me *i say as i kill the guy who hit me in the rips with his sord*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:59 pm
uh moon hes kinda passed out the familys shadow power has been cursed
tending to her wound  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:17 pm
*feels really stubid as an anime sweat drop fourms over my head* im fine...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:05 am
its ok no one knows on the first sight but whenever he uses that power he gets knocked out for awhile i used to be as good in killing as him when i had my power but after the we were cursed i became a healer to make up what i lost but he is special with the power of the goddess in his body he can use his mind to do things that was once for shadow but it is not as stong thats why he almost died lifting that rock  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff