Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:52 pm
Okay, tomorrow we are going to do laundry in the morning, right? That's the plan for after breakfast? Well, what if after or during while the laundry is in the dryer we collect the garbage cans, wipe off that disgusting toilet seat (yes you can laugh), and then we inform your sister of the good that we did.

By telling your sister good news and showing her what we are doing, maybe that will get us somewhere. If Outpatients phones while we are out, then I am sure they will leave a message.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:54 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Okay, tomorrow we are going to do laundry in the morning, right? That's the plan for after breakfast? Well, what if after or during while the laundry is in the dryer we collect the garbage cans, wipe off that disgusting toilet seat (yes you can laugh), and then we inform your sister of the good that we did.

By telling your sister good news and showing her what we are doing, maybe that will get us somewhere. If Outpatients phones while we are out, then I am sure they will leave a message.

We can certainly try that and see what happens. You know, sometimes I wonder if this guild really only has us Renaissancians in it. I mean... the spirits from the dream world and I.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:56 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

We can certainly try that and see what happens. You know, sometimes I wonder if this guild really only has us Renaissancians in it. I mean... the spirits from the dream world and I.

For now it looks that way, but you gotta remember that times are changing and the people that were once here have become complete assholes so they don't want to be near us heroes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:58 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

For now it looks that way, but you gotta remember that times are changing and the people that were once here have become complete assholes so they don't want to be near us heroes.

lol I guess that's true. sweatdrop I guess I am just a wishful thinker most of the time. Hoping against hope.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:00 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

lol I guess that's true. sweatdrop I guess I am just a wishful thinker most of the time. Hoping against hope.

If anything, us two can keep this guild active in the meantime and who knows? Maybe some young'un will show up and just start posting. History does tend to repeat itself from time to time and like the blue jays right now, this site is in a slump.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:45 am
Good morning, my guildies. I wish I could say I had a good sleep, but I was up every hour and during some of those hours, I did not dream. I remember one adventure dealing with a spellbook, a mermaid, and a puzzle that I had to solve. My sister was in the lobby of a castle, a dark castle, enjoying the company of some mythical creatures that I cannot remember their physical description. I might have been in the Dragon Tane Forest somewhere in Enthera. Portals were a frequent use of travel there so it makes sense.

Anyway, as much as that would have gone in the dreams subforum in this guild, I need to get some members or new members posting.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:50 am
empress dee
Good morning, my guildies. I wish I could say I had a good sleep, but I was up every hour and during some of those hours, I did not dream. I remember one adventure dealing with a spellbook, a mermaid, and a puzzle that I had to solve. My sister was in the lobby of a castle, a dark castle, enjoying the company of some mythical creatures that I cannot remember their physical description. I might have been in the Dragon Tane Forest somewhere in Enthera. Portals were a frequent use of travel there so it makes sense.

Anyway, as much as that would have gone in the dreams subforum in this guild, I need to get some members or new members posting.

Good morning, honey. That stinks that you didn't have a good sleep, but I guess since you were still stressed about the showerhead, that makes sense. I don't often travel to Enthera except if its to go to the fish market or to visit Will. And the only time have I ever been in Dragon Tane forest was with you that one time when we went to Dragon Tane city for one of our make out sessions. But I will admit that going to Enthera is one mystical place. Its even more bizarre than the Renaissance Galaxy.

Just don't forget that you want to do laundry this morning. Did you have a plan as to what time we are going to do the laundry?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:55 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Good morning, honey. That stinks that you didn't have a good sleep, but I guess since you were still stressed about the showerhead, that makes sense. I don't often travel to Enthera except if its to go to the fish market or to visit Will. And the only time have I ever been in Dragon Tane forest was with you that one time when we went to Dragon Tane city for one of our make out sessions. But I will admit that going to Enthera is one mystical place. Its even more bizarre than the Renaissance Galaxy.

Just don't forget that you want to do laundry this morning. Did you have a plan as to what time we are going to do the laundry?

I was thinking in like 8 minutes or so we will go down to do the laundry. I still have to put the soap, the static removal sheet, my warcraft book, and my switch into the basket too.

Maybe we can tell whomever is lurking in the guild about certain areas in Enthera and the Renaissance Galaxies. I am sure that by now people think that we are drugged with something, which is offensive, but they also have to keep in mind that when it comes to Gaia and this guild I want the other Gaians to be able to go on an escape just like we are able to.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:56 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

I was thinking in like 8 minutes or so we will go down to do the laundry. I still have to put the soap, the static removal sheet, my warcraft book, and my switch into the basket too.

Maybe we can tell whomever is lurking in the guild about certain areas in Enthera and the Renaissance Galaxies. I am sure that by now people think that we are drugged with something, which is offensive, but they also have to keep in mind that when it comes to Gaia and this guild I want the other Gaians to be able to go on an escape just like we are able to.

I can tell them about Southtown in the Renaissance and I can tell them about Nalith's commercial district.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:08 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

I can tell them about Southtown in the Renaissance and I can tell them about Nalith's commercial district.

Sounds great, and I can tell them the rest that I know. I will start with Hamster City. But before I go into description mode, I have some good news, Terry. While you were helping me guard, Boardwalk finally came by and fixed my showerhead. And it was the showerhead and not the valve.

But after I tell them about Hamster City, I gotta at least collect one trash can and I think I will start with the one in the bathroom where the diapers are.

Okay, now Hamster City is located in the northernmost quarter sphere of the Planet called Hamster in the Renaissance Galaxy. What makes this city unique is that instead of having a bunch of buildings residential, commercial and industrial clustered together with the essential services like roads, fire department etc, everything is housed in one gigantic mall and its walking or bicycle only. Okay, wheelchairs count too as acceptable travel, but you guys get my point. No pollution and no smoking either. The residential is attached to shops and everyone there is a shop owner of some type. The industrial doesn't exist in Hamster City. That takes place in the easternmost quarter sphere where its all industry and village like houses. Hamster city still has its essentials like fire department, police, and medical, but it does not have a school. Children must travel to Southtown for that. Hamster City is also famous for its movie productions before it became how it is today and everything became animated.

Any questions about Hamster city can be asked below while I go and gather garbage and feel free to laugh that I am doing something stinky.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:32 am
empress dee

Sounds great, and I can tell them the rest that I know. I will start with Hamster City. But before I go into description mode, I have some good news, Terry. While you were helping me guard, Boardwalk finally came by and fixed my showerhead. And it was the showerhead and not the valve.

But after I tell them about Hamster City, I gotta at least collect one trash can and I think I will start with the one in the bathroom where the diapers are.

Okay, now Hamster City is located in the northernmost quarter sphere of the Planet called Hamster in the Renaissance Galaxy. What makes this city unique is that instead of having a bunch of buildings residential, commercial and industrial clustered together with the essential services like roads, fire department etc, everything is housed in one gigantic mall and its walking or bicycle only. Okay, wheelchairs count too as acceptable travel, but you guys get my point. No pollution and no smoking either. The residential is attached to shops and everyone there is a shop owner of some type. The industrial doesn't exist in Hamster City. That takes place in the easternmost quarter sphere where its all industry and village like houses. Hamster city still has its essentials like fire department, police, and medical, but it does not have a school. Children must travel to Southtown for that. Hamster City is also famous for its movie productions before it became how it is today and everything became animated.

Any questions about Hamster city can be asked below while I go and gather garbage and feel free to laugh that I am doing something stinky.

I did laugh, but more at how you described Hamster City. "wheel chairs as acceptable travel" ha ha.

You did forget to mention that in Hamster City, there is one gigantic supermarket where one can buy groceries and what's unique about it is if something that is supposed to be fresh looks rotten, there is a trash can right next to questionable areas as the supermarket prides itself on being fresh. They get a fresh stock daily, this is true, but if it doesn't get sold well, it can go bad and thats what the trash cans are for. They even have a trash collecting buggy where they have some guy on a rideable machine collect those trash cans so that he can ride it to the special freight elevator and that way the supermarket doesn't stink. He usually shows up early in the mornings before stores are to open and he gets his own private entrance. At night after the stores close, the shopkeepers will go around and make sure that everything is still fresh enough to sell. Although they have been known to mess up every now and again.

I used to live in Hamster City when I was a child before Jeff died. So I would know about that market. And we've been there as a couple once too Dee. That's where we were when I had that memory lapse and I threw you into one of the deli tables. The deli is close to where the fruits and vegetables are sold and we were looking at produce that our own farm was slow in growing. Just a few items.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:33 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

I did laugh, but more at how you described Hamster City. "wheel chairs as acceptable travel" ha ha.

You did forget to mention that in Hamster City, there is one gigantic supermarket where one can buy groceries and what's unique about it is if something that is supposed to be fresh looks rotten, there is a trash can right next to questionable areas as the supermarket prides itself on being fresh. They get a fresh stock daily, this is true, but if it doesn't get sold well, it can go bad and thats what the trash cans are for. They even have a trash collecting buggy where they have some guy on a rideable machine collect those trash cans so that he can ride it to the special freight elevator and that way the supermarket doesn't stink. He usually shows up early in the mornings before stores are to open and he gets his own private entrance. At night after the stores close, the shopkeepers will go around and make sure that everything is still fresh enough to sell. Although they have been known to mess up every now and again.

I used to live in Hamster City when I was a child before Jeff died. So I would know about that market. And we've been there as a couple once too Dee. That's where we were when I had that memory lapse and I threw you into one of the deli tables. The deli is close to where the fruits and vegetables are sold and we were looking at produce that our own farm was slow in growing. Just a few items.

Oh ya! That time. I think I am going to see what is going on with facebook right now, but this is fun.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:47 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Oh ya! That time. I think I am going to see what is going on with facebook right now, but this is fun.

All right sweetie, but just don't read the comments for the true blue jays fan zone. Those fans have become toxic. Its like what Yess says, "The Internet can bring out the worst in some people."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:48 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

All right sweetie, but just don't read the comments for the true blue jays fan zone. Those fans have become toxic. Its like what Yess says, "The Internet can bring out the worst in some people."

Oh ya, I know all about those fans. I say my two cents and I get the assholes posting. At least in that group. Here is okay.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:27 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Oh ya, I know all about those fans. I say my two cents and I get the assholes posting. At least in that group. Here is okay.

Wasn't that shower the absolute best?  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces