Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:52 pm
"so i need to learn how to make a cloud yes? you should be quite good at this it's sorta related to mist technique right." susumu stands ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:53 pm
"i guess so." oroami didn't really know what to say  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 pm
susumu puts her hands close together and tries to form hot air inbetween them by by using her chakra to control it naturally a small cloud begins to appear about the size of a marble, susumu can't hold it for any longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:22 pm
oroami looks at the small cloud, "don't worry try to make the air colder so that the water vapor turns into a cloud much easier."  

Havok-Trance

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:06 am
hey whats up?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:21 pm
"sigh this is tough" susumu presses her hands together creating much warm air for the cloud to initially grow, then she drops the temperature lower and lower by moving her hands further apart...the chakra seems to be taking control the cloud is about the size of susumu's face...  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:51 pm
"great, your doing great!" oroami smiled to her  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:13 am
susumu passes out ... but the cloud now clearly looks like her...she can totally see through it. and manuever it slowly the pace of the cloud speeds up  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:09 am
oroami ran to susumu and to wake her "susumu are you okay."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:17 pm
susumu remains unwoke the cloud moves around tandemly at a great pace now diving around "why are you trying to wake me?" the cloud says in an eerie rendition of susumu's voice. susumu finally wakes up..the moment she does the cloud poofs away into thin air.  

Eris5

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:35 pm
ryoko sets up a target on a tree. he did a few handseals and four lightning kunai came to his fingers he throws them all at the target and they melt through it and the tree like butter.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:04 pm
"sorry susumu, i got worried." oroami smiled inoccently  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:10 pm
"its ok" she smiles up at him. "that technique is actually quite easy to maintain once you've got it. i just remain in a passed out state while it happens." susumu looks into oraomi's eyes for a split second she sees a strange bolt go through a far away tree. "hmmm, what was that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:14 pm
"i don't know, oh well." oroami shrugged and smiled to susumu  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:22 pm
susumu gets up to sitting she takes a deep breath. "must of been my imagination." a cloud over head moves in swiftly then sits above the city, more rain lightly begins to fall.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games