Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:19 pm
Hayato nodded to Kane. "Right on." He said, grinning. He then, looked at the Princess, who was looking at the controls. He chuckled at the sight. "Well Princess, would you like to try?" He asked her, stepping one step away form the control, one arm holding out to her, also a grin on his face. "It's not that hard." He said, pushing her a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:50 am
"Yay!" she said clapping her hands together. Alcina really had no clue of what do to, but she just started playing the controls.

The balloon rose into the air shakily and zig-zagged from side to side rather frequently. The princess' whoop of joy at flying (Even if it wasn't straight, she was going in the semi-right direction.) could be heard half way across the castle.

Which was where Arian was, after checking out the smoke bomb. When it turned out to be nothing more than a false alarm, he made quick tracks back to the hanger. The prince only got to see the Highwind floating off in a way that could only be his kid sister flying it. He sweatdropped as he heard her joyful exclamation.

The prince began to be very worried however. Alcina was leaving. That meant she had to be behind what happened earlier. But the princess had never been outside the castle before...

Arian made note of the general direction the balloon was taking before swiftly turning on his heels. He himself couldn't leave and follow after her, but he knew someone who could...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:08 pm
Hayato found himself holding onto the edge of the balloon, looking at the catsle which was getting farther evey moment. Whent he balloon swayed, he had to chuckle. "WHo thought the Princess would be so good at controlling the balloon?" He said sarcastically, looking at the princess with a mischievious smile.

He turned to Lunis and the others, making sure they weren't getting sick. As the next line for the Wolf Clan, Hayato was raised to go through many things, and seasickness, or airsickness for this instant, he had been trained in not to get sick. Who knows what might happen on the ride?

"Do you think that Prince find out that we stole the balloon?" He asked Lunis, observing the castle once more. For some off reason, he didn't feel safe. As if seomthing was coming.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:05 pm
Lunis stared grimly at the countryside below. "We'll be suspects, at least. We requested to use a balloon in the first place. Our sudden disappearance, along with the disappearance of the balloon, would be very suspicious."

Meanwhile...Eclim was still making his way through the forest. He heard an loud bang coming from the direction of the castle and stopped. Looking back in that direction, he frowned and clenched his hands into fists.

"Lunis," he whispered out loud, "Don't tell me you're involved."

He thought of all the times she'd done dangerous, rash things without thinking of the consequences. She seemed to always do what she thought was best even if it meant hurting other people. For a fleeting moment, Eclim felt a sharp sting of jealousy. He imagined what it would be like if he was the leader of the Werewolves.

"If I was the Alpha, there would be changes. And things would be a lot different." he growled. As soon as he said it, he felt guilty. The only way he would become Alpha would be if something happened to Lunis.

Eclim then heard rustling in the leaves. He looked up and there was something moving on a tree branch.

"Is that your true desire, to become the Alpha?" the creature asked in a deep, eerie voice.

"Well...yes, but..." Eclim replied nervously.

"If it is your deepest wish, I know a way for it to come true. After all, you'd be much better for the job. Right?"

Eclim swallowed hard. He couldn't help but be a little curious. "Tell me more."

((Since we don't have a "villain/bad guy" yet, I thought I'd start something. I honestly don't know what the "creature" is going to be or what how it's going to help Eclim but I do know that it will deceive him and make him turn against Lunis. That's all I have planned. Anybody have any ideas to add?))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:14 pm
((It could be mazoku starting to mix things up. xd We do need to start looking for a main villain mazoku...))

"Wait a sec... You guys stole the balloon?" The balloon took a sudden dip with her discovery, but she righted it soon enough. She was getting a little better at controlling it now...

They were talking about "the prince" too. That could only mean her brother Arian. Nobody else would have bothered to look for her and might be in the hanger at this time. As far as she knew, everyone was too busy about that door...

She was going to be in so much trouble when she got back...

((Alright, Leri! You're the character leading us there, so would you do the honours of magically zipping us there? xd Unless anyone else has any conversation they want to get out of the way, that is...))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:51 pm
( Hopefully not.. *shifts eyes* because I'm starting now sweatdrop )

A few hours had passed and Kane looked dreadfully ahead in the direction that he was navigating their group to. He hated the being up in the air, it was one thing he had to admit. It was so cold and dry. He shivered--he was a rather sensitive skinned type of person and wished for water... just any water.

Plop!

Kane felt something splash on his nose and rubbed it away with his finger. He then looked up to see a large, puffy gray cloud heading over their way. Drowsily, he looked down. Gods, he was hungry. Even that golden sand down there made him think of a sandwich--... sand? He thought.

"There's a giant raincloud headed this way," he announced tiredly and made a lame attempt to sound more lively, "We could land down there near that palace over there where the Hebizoku clan--the snake clan--is. Kisa-san and Kisuna-san live there. They know me so... maybe we'll be able to spend the night there..." He looked back up to the raincloud and saw that the sun was ready to set. It was indeed the strangest view of the sky he ever laid eyes on.

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:15 pm
(since no one ever took thunder... I might as well xd )

Chara Name: Tochino Kisuna
Your SN: Leri
Appearance: Silvery unruly hair + hazel eyes
M/F: Male
Stranger: MAYBE Thunder
Type: Snake Kizoku
Staff: Majestic gold + black long sword.
Others: The most polite and formal person you'll ever see. He's like a father to almost everyone--always watching over them, being strict yet caring at the same time. He has a temper but it takes A LOT to bring it out. Because of a past history that he and his twin sister, Tochino Kisa share, he's very very veryyyy protective. Kisuna's the type of brother who would ask questions and interrogate a guy (if they had a crush or friendship or connection with his sister) to a point where the guy'd be scared to never see Kisa ever again. sweatdrop

Chara Name: Tochino Kisa
Your SN: Leri
Appearance: Shimmery short gold hair and dull brown eyes (EDIT: This reminds me of Maora >_>; )
M/F: Female
Stranger: MAYBE Thunder
Type: Snake Kizoku
Staff: Golden tiger head hooks (looks like this)
Others: The most friendly, happy-go-lucky (but not to a point where it makes you sick) person. She's easily trusting and very gullible. She gets annoyed that her brother can't easily warm up to a person as well as she can but understands that she can't change him and because of that past incident, he's like that. She's not as good of a fighter as Kisuna is but would rather prefer that because she thinks it looks so exhausting to see her twin train almost every day.

Information (both): No one knows who the older one is... or who the thunder stranger is xd The only person people who know their history is Sui and Kane. Kane knows a little bit but Sui knows the whole thing. One thing for sure is that they're both the head of their respective clan--the Snake Clan.

(EDIT: .__. I hope you guys don't mind all this~)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:05 pm
((Sounds like fun!))

The rain cloud had been starting to worry Alcina, so she was relieved when Kane said they should land. And she'd get to meet new people too! But...

"Um... Maybe I shouldn't be the one to make a landing. Flying's been fun and all, but we want to use the balloon again, don't we?" She was happy to say she had mastered flying by this point. Landing however... Lord only knows how awful she's been at any kind of landing. Even without a balloon ship, she's made plenty of crashes...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:09 pm
Hayato chuckled. "Here, give it to me." He said, as he walked to the controls and took over. Slowly and carefully, Hayato brought the balloon to land on the sand. Soon as the balloon was secure to the ground, he jumped off, stretching. "Let's get outa here." He said, looking up at the people who were still in the balloon. "Don't worry Princess, we will take the balloon when we go somewhere else." He chuckled. "After all, I do intend on returning it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:44 pm
Kane rushed up the stairs while hoping not to die out of fatigue. The palace stairs were rather long and resembled the length of a basilisk. The palace itself was gigantic and one could mistake it like a skyscraper out of sandy bricks.

Once he got to the top, he knocked on the door, "Kisuna-san! Let us in please!"

The broad, wide wooden doors of the castle opened creekily to reveal an eleven-year-old boy standing in the door way, "Hello... everyone... hello Kane-san. What is it that you want today?"

"We're looking for a place to stay for today Kisuna-san. Please let us in?" Kane pleaded. He saw that look in his eyes--that cold look. Kane knew that bringing the group here would cause the one of the leaders to be rather annoyed but he took the chance of it anyway.

"You know that I don't like letting strangers in my palace Kane-san..." He mumbled so low that only Kane could hear. Kisuna emphasized the word 'stranger' as if it was the worst thing on Earth.

Outloud, in a more brighter tone, he said, "I'm sorry but--"

"AH! Kane-chan! Come in! Come in!" A petite girl ran up to the group in surprise and with a smile. She took Alcina's hand and pulled her gently in and did the same to each member of the group.

"My name's Tochino Kisa! Please call me Kisa and don't mind my brother. We have plenty of bedrooms here to go around! You can stay for as long as you want." She gave them all a big grin, "Would you like to take a dip into a hot spring? We have one for both genders. The guys could go in their side and the girls and Kane-chan can go in the female side!"

"Kisa-san, I'm a guy." Kane emphasized like Kisuna did earlier.

"You're a guy...?" Kisa paused for a second in confusion but laughed, "Whoops. Silly me, I forgot again. Your face resembles so much like a girl's would Kane-chan, it's easy to mistake."

Kane smiled, "It's ok. I don't feel like going to the hot springs today anyway..."

"That's too bad... it's really nice to relax in..." She turned to the rest of the group, "What about you all?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:59 pm
Hayato smirked. "Haha, girl face!" He laughed. "And where is your leader? I would like to talk to the Hebizoku-leader please. Then I would like to take a long bath." He looked around, hoping to meet the leader. He never met the leader of Hebizoku before, and he heard a great deal about them. Something about being young too. But possibly not this one, right? He could have sworn Kane said Kisuna to that boy, but...could it be THAT young?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:07 pm
Kane pouted at Hayato's tease and crossed his arms. Realizing that made him even more girly, he shuddered out of that pose and flailed his arms in a frustrated manner.

Kisuna went up to Hayato as the guards closed the doors, "I'm one of the leaders. My name is Tochino Kisuna. Do not pay attention to my twin sister or you will have the nerves of your body twisted together. She is not of any importance to you and nor shall she be. Anyhow, nice to meet you..." He looked up and down at Hayato, "... Akanishi Hayato of the Wolf Kizoku Clan, I presume?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:16 pm
Hayato raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh." He said, and his lips formed into a smile that was in a way, mischievious, but had a little 'being polite' aura on it. "Such a protective brother, aren't you?" He turned his gaze at Kisa, and back to him. "Don't wory, I have no thoughts like that to her. I'm more interested in...guys." He said, giving an up and down look at Kisuna jokingly. "But anyway, nice meeting you as well." He said sarcastically, extending an hand to him, smiling in his innocent, masked face.

((no, he is NOT gay. I plan to have him match make with someone tho. what do you guys think? I donno who it should be tho. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:20 pm
Kisuna looked at Hayato's hand. Does he actually expect me to shake it? He thought rather arrogantly.

Kisuna shrugged, absolutely not amused by Hayato's little joke, "I'll shake your hand when your maturity reaches mine." With that, he walked down the hall until he was nowhere to be seen.

Kisa sighed and gave a small smile to Hayato, "Forgive my brother for he's... a bit stuck-up sometimes. Please don't mind."  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:27 pm
Hayato chuckled. He had also heard about this before. The brother, how he is like that. Something about his past, they had said, changed him. But what?

Hayato shurged it off, he really didn't want to get involved with other things at this moment. He had other things to attend right now. Bath. "so Kisa, right?" He turned to the girl. "Where is this hor springs? it sounds very good right now." He grinned, looking around. "And, if you don't mind, I would like to walk arounf this place after my bath."  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games