Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
The Akatsuki Hangout -Now Open- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Akatsuki?
  yes
  No
View Results

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:32 pm
She smirked at him,"You can stay with me,...if you'd like." She began to trace his chest with her finger again. "You wont be getting in my way, or anyone's way,..I live alone." She lied, she lived with Tenten, but she planned on throwing her out. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:32 pm
Sayuki Shizu

" Oh, really? Because you seem like a very calm person, yet very unpredictable... Just like the weather lightly... " She said as she looked across the lake with a smile upon her lips, as she moved her hand to move a strand of white hair out of her eyes.  

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XxXRokudaimeXxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:42 pm
Suichigo Smiled and said.."Fair Enough...To Your Place then?" he Licked her lips softly and blushed a little.."i know that was a little random....but it couldnt be helped.." he looked down to the ground but blushed as the ground was Covered by her breasts his face just turned to.."O___O"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:59 pm
She smiled and looked at him,"Would you like to go now?" She looked around enjoying the gentle breeze, she had noticed that he saw her bust. She then turned to him and saw his eyes like this O_O and she gave him a look like this o.O until she let it go and looked like this ^_^ xD  

Diamond Sakura

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:13 pm
(( I am going to log off now.. Diamond Sakura obviously skipped past my post on the page before this one.. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:14 pm
Itachi no Danna
(( Sorry I havent been able to post, My mouse has been quite irritating, but I think it'll be fixed by the time I get on tonight. By the way, I'm at work so I'll be posting slower then usual. ))

Caelus smiled and nodded. "Ah, you're one of those who like using different weapons, things that people dont usually use...I dont think I'm used to using any weapon really! I'm terrible with weapons!" Lies, Caelus was quite skilled with almost every weapon he'd touched, but due to his acting currently, he had to act like a weakling, if his family's murderer found him, he'd have to act like a moron until in a real fight. Luckily, he was pretty young when his family was killed, so he wouldnt look the same as he had way back then. Caelus looked to Ayame and grinned, walking up to her while unwrapping another sucker, quickly popping it in her mouth himself since her hands seemed to be full. "There you go!" He smiled at Ayame before looking to Tenten quickly. "Actually, I had quite a lovely trip, I learned many things and did indeed see alot of weapons, but now I'm having a terribly odd time here in Konoha, I'm not used to being here anymore, and I dont even have any friends yet!" Giving off another corny smile, he pulled his own sucker out of his mouth and stared at it, it was beginning to get small..He'd have to grab another treat from his bag for himself soon.

The Uchiha didnt pay much attention to the nature around him, what was the point? He didnt care for it unlike some people. Hell, what DID he care about? He was a murderer, and he hated almost everything or everyone he came across. "The nature is..not my thing.."
Tenten watched him curiously,"Low on Candy?" she asked as she looked over to th girl. "If you like I'll accompany you to get more, either way the chunnin exams are done, so I'm bored out of m mind." She sighed and then looked back at him and smiled.  

Diamond Sakura

XxXRokudaimeXxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:55 pm
Suichigo Looked Temari in the eyes and nodded.."S..Sure sorry about that i Kinda Dazed off.." he was talking about when he was staring at her breasts he wanted her to lead ofcourse seing as she knew the way to the village and Suichigo all together was Completly Lost..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:29 pm
(( I need iced cream...and my sucker which is conveniently placed in my pocket.. ))

Caelus looked up at Tenten quickly before looking back down at his sucker and laughed. "Oh no no, I have lots more candy in this bag, and I even have my favorite treat!" A big smile spread across his face as he finished off his sucker and reached into the bag, pulling out one of his Mochi. "I love mochi, always have! It's my absolute favorite of all sweets!" He looked back at tenten, then looked to Ayame for a moment. "Actually, I think I should find the Inn and get myself a room, I'll be staying in Konoha for quite some time and I dont think I have enough to get a house, if no one occupied my house yet, chances are it will be expencive" He tossed the stick of his sucker in a garbage can and took a small bite of the mochi, looking to the side to catch a quick look of some buildings behind him. "Actually, I think I saw you alittle earlier, when I was heading into the exams"

The Uchiha lifted his gaze to look across the lake, then look to her. Just like the weather..? He couldnt believe he'd be the one to act like that, it sounded quite odd, but perhaps true..His eyes looked back to the water as he sighed softly. "I may be calm and unpredictable...but the weather has something I do not have...A change in winds where it happens to become nice and sunny...I am not in the least bit nice.."  

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:15 pm
Sayuki Shizu

Sayuki smiled lightly. " Sure your nice, Itachi-san. You just don't realize it... I mean, your talking to me, are you not? No one ever talks to me... Don't care about what I say, or whatever their reason is... " She said softly, as she looked to him, and saw his dark-hues looking into hers, as she looked away. She couldn't keep the gaze, she liked him that much.

She knew that he would probably never like her, but that was fine. As long as she could continue to talk to him, he never had to like her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:31 am
XxXRokudaimeXxX
Suichigo Looked Temari in the eyes and nodded.."S..Sure sorry about that i Kinda Dazed off.." he was talking about when he was staring at her breasts he wanted her to lead ofcourse seing as she knew the way to the village and Suichigo all together was Completly Lost..
Temari laughed as his reaction, she knew he was still nervous about her bust. She just stood up,"Come on lets go." She began to lead the way, towards the village.  

Diamond Sakura

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:34 am
Itachi no Danna
(( I need iced cream...and my sucker which is conveniently placed in my pocket.. ))

Caelus looked up at Tenten quickly before looking back down at his sucker and laughed. "Oh no no, I have lots more candy in this bag, and I even have my favorite treat!" A big smile spread across his face as he finished off his sucker and reached into the bag, pulling out one of his Mochi. "I love mochi, always have! It's my absolute favorite of all sweets!" He looked back at tenten, then looked to Ayame for a moment. "Actually, I think I should find the Inn and get myself a room, I'll be staying in Konoha for quite some time and I dont think I have enough to get a house, if no one occupied my house yet, chances are it will be expencive" He tossed the stick of his sucker in a garbage can and took a small bite of the mochi, looking to the side to catch a quick look of some buildings behind him. "Actually, I think I saw you alittle earlier, when I was heading into the exams"

The Uchiha lifted his gaze to look across the lake, then look to her. Just like the weather..? He couldnt believe he'd be the one to act like that, it sounded quite odd, but perhaps true..His eyes looked back to the water as he sighed softly. "I may be calm and unpredictable...but the weather has something I do not have...A change in winds where it happens to become nice and sunny...I am not in the least bit nice.."
Tenten looked at him,"Hey yea, your right. I was one of the ANBU on guard during the chunnin exams." She smiled at him and then looked at the village and glanced back at him,"If you'd like I can get you a room for the night. My little sister own an Inn, I know that she will let you stay for free. One ctach though,..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:17 pm
Ayame places the swords inbetwen her belt and her waist before grabbing onto the sucker and pulling out of her mouth for a moment. "So... you throwin' an act or do you really think I'm that stupid?" she asks the man. "My name is Ayame by the way and... hehe... I've got the nine-tailed... oh.. never mind. Who are you both? OH! And do you hav any clue where I might be able to stay?"  

Houka_Kitsune

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:57 pm
Caelus blinked, looking to Ayame quickly, how on earth did she get that out of how he acted? He hadnt once called her stupid, or treated her that way for that manner. "huh..?" He raised a brow, taking a small nibble at his mochi in thought before laughing. "I never called you stupid, and I never would! I'm sensitive to everyone around me, I would hate to treat someone in such a way!" He looked to Tenten and thought for a second, liking the idea of getting a free room at an Inn..but then..this catch she spoke of...He lowered the mochi away from his face and watched Tenten closely. "What kind of catch? I probebly wouldnt mind it" He quickly looked to Ayame when she had asked who they were, finishing off the mochi quickly, he smiled and bowed to her before standing up straight and reaching into his bag to look for a new treat. "How rude of me not to introduce myself to you, My name is Caelus!"

Itachi looked to Sayuki and raised a brow. Him, nice? How could she think that way..She knew he murdered most of his clan right? And knew that he was quite bossy...How could he possibly be nice. "I speak to people who have common sense..I only speak to those who think about what they are saying before they say it...That doesnt mean I am nice.." He looked down at the water and watched another leaf float by.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:35 pm
Sayuki Shizu

" Last time I checked, Itachi-san... I had common sense, and I always think about what I say before I say it. " She said, watching him as he watched the leaf float by. Sighing, she tightened her arms around her knees, and closed her eyes thoughtfully.

Either he knew that she liked him and wasn't saying anything, or he hadn't figured it out. She highly doubted the second one, because over the time that she had known him, he was a person who noticed types of body language and things along the such.

ero-pii

Timid Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:02 am
Itachi no Danna
Caelus blinked, looking to Ayame quickly, how on earth did she get that out of how he acted? He hadnt once called her stupid, or treated her that way for that manner. "huh..?" He raised a brow, taking a small nibble at his mochi in thought before laughing. "I never called you stupid, and I never would! I'm sensitive to everyone around me, I would hate to treat someone in such a way!" He looked to Tenten and thought for a second, liking the idea of getting a free room at an Inn..but then..this catch she spoke of...He lowered the mochi away from his face and watched Tenten closely. "What kind of catch? I probebly wouldnt mind it" He quickly looked to Ayame when she had asked who they were, finishing off the mochi quickly, he smiled and bowed to her before standing up straight and reaching into his bag to look for a new treat. "How rude of me not to introduce myself to you, My name is Caelus!"

Itachi looked to Sayuki and raised a brow. Him, nice? How could she think that way..She knew he murdered most of his clan right? And knew that he was quite bossy...How could he possibly be nice. "I speak to people who have common sense..I only speak to those who think about what they are saying before they say it...That doesnt mean I am nice.." He looked down at the water and watched another leaf float by.
Tenten smiled as he introduced himself, she then said,"The catch is that you would have to help her around the hotel. It wont be hard labor, but she is running it alone at the moment so if you can help her for the time that you stay I know that she will provide you with food and shelter as a payment." Tenten said as she looked at him, and then looked to the young girl. She never heard him calling her stupid,...she was lost.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff