Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothiing Just die already

Back to Guilds

-dfgdfgdfgdsfgfd 

Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
Forum Games-Last poster wins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:09 pm
Lol. Doesn't mean I won't know things you don't want me to ~evil smile~ But doesn't mean I will, either, lol. Scared? Hehe, sorry.
Leaving here scares me, to some extend, but staying here will lead me to craziness that'll get me to be put in a lovely padded room.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:15 pm
Nope, not particularly, I've got nothing to hide.....
Leaving scares you, but staying drives you crazy....First off, how does it make you crazy?

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:30 pm
Lol. That probably depends.. lol, j/k
Everyone in my family trying get me to do things, like my mom & dad are separate, and I'm helping my mom work on the devorce, but my dad doesn't know this, and he wants to see me as well, so i have to go there, even though it scares me at time, and my sibiling keeping pulling me different directions, lol. Normal stuffs here.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:38 pm
Nope, nothing at all, ask me anything if proof is needed......
Oh, I see, poor Fallen *hugs* Once again, I wish I could help you out in some meaningful manner.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:53 pm
No. That would be pushing limits i won't.
~shrugs~ I'm used to it, it just has times where it happens mre than others. And you do help.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:01 pm
Pushing Limits? I didn't know that that was doing so, sorry about that.
I really help?

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:17 pm
It's only puching limits when I ask questions, because mine would be harder to answer and more personal. It would push my limits to ask them.
Yes. You really help me.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:24 pm
Please, unless they are going to bother you on some deep seated level ask me, I'd like to know what you want to know.....
*smiles* That makes me feel good about myself!

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:57 pm
That's the problem. Asking questions like that is hard for me. It bothers me indeed. Probably from stubbornness or knowing that you'd answer them whether or not you wanted to.
That's ggod, young grasshopper.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:01 pm
Why would that bother you so much though?
I know! I'm so proud!

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:29 pm
FAllen likes this color..
Because you wouldn't denigh answering it, even if you didn't want to answer. I have unfair advantages, and stubborness enough to stay out of your personal life as much as I can help, if it's not something you choose to share with me. That means without me asking it, too.
lol. You should be. =^^=
Die katze.. ~sigh~ So long ago was it. =^^=

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:32 pm
It is a very wonderful color...
Fallen, if it really bothers me I won't answer it then, does that make you feel any better?
Yay! *runs victory lap around Fallen*
Indeed it was......

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:03 pm
=^^=
Not really, because I think you're lying. I'm sorry, but honestly, If I really asked you something, i'm sure I could get the answer from you. I'd say something like "But.. please...? It's really important to me.." And then, 'cause you care about me, you'd tell me. Am I wrong?
~ducks away~
You know what I mean? Hehe, sweet.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:10 pm
Ok, yeah you're right. Deep down I'm too soft not to do it if you were to do that.....I just can't help myself....
*whips around*
Of course I do....

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:35 pm
Exactly. Unfair advantage. I can do that with most people i know. Mikayla {My friend who's leaving}, for instance, I had her go "knife kill" someone she didn't know because they'd "Killed" me so I couldn't. {Airsoft thing..}
~pretends to be a tree..~ ......
Explain it? ~smiles evilly~

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas