Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:53 pm
Sarium walked into the graveyard quietly, he then walked up to Ame and knelt down beside her "Ame are you all right" he asked with a worries look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 pm
-------Startled, Ame abruptly sat up straight raised her hands defensively ready to attack. But upon seeing who it was, she relaxed and allowed Sarium to get close if he wished. Her eyes were a little red, but that could easily be mistaken for her bloodline. "Yes, I'm fine." She nodded. Raising a timid hand to point to the grave, she said two words, "meet Oo-obaasan." For some reason the hurting wouldn't stop. She threw herself into Sarium's torso, hugging him tightly in need of some comfort. Since when had she become such a weak and needy person? Ame was utterly disgusted with herself.  

Muppins

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:08 pm
Sarium looked at her still concerned as he bit his lip, "Hello Oo-obaasan" he said respectfully to the grave. Sar wasn't ready however for the strongwilled konoichi to break down but he thought fast and patted her back "Its okay Ame, everything will be all right" he said softly to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:20 pm
------Realizing how awkward this must have been for him, Ame slowly let go of Sarium and wiped her face clean of any signs that she had been less that composed. Taking in a couple deep breaths, Ame was back to normal as quickly as she had crashed. "Sorry for that. It was unexpected for both of us. But I'm okay now," she assured him with a nod of her head. "Are you hungry? You must be tired from traveling. How did you Jounin exam go? Did you pass?!?" She needed to divert herself away from past and getting Sarium to talk to her about unrelated things was the best way for her.  

Muppins

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:27 pm
Sarium smiled at Ame "It was okay we all have problems of our own, some are bigger than others. But yes I am a little hungry from my journey, and yes I passed but I have a feeling I am in a little trouble for how the match went, my opponent got hit by my Katon:Go......." he said and smiled at Ame, she was butiful even then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:37 pm
------"I'm sure he'll be fine. Kumo has one of the finest medical facilities that I know of." Ame smiled back at Sarium. "I knew you would pass," she was genuinely proud of him. Passing the Jounin exams was not a small feat. "Common," she stood up and pulled on his arm. "Let's go back to my place. I'll fix you up some food and you can rest if you need to." Ame took one last look at her great-grandmother's grave and blew her a loving kiss. 'Thank you, Oo-obaasan,' she thought in her head. Now, Ame had no doubt that she was still watching over her like a guardian angel.  

Muppins

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:42 pm
Sarium smiled at her "Thank you, I was a bit nervous because I don't know many puppeteers with only one puppet" he said as he allowed her to pull him to her home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 pm
Matsuya remembered the Mizukage's words as he walked through the graveyard. "So even the great Mizukage doesnt know who my parents are? But even if there's the slightest chance theyre here i will look." Matsuya continued walking past grave after grave until one caught his eye.
On the grave was etched a symbol that had been in Matsuya's dreams since he was a child: a Falcon clutching a kunai in its claw. He hurried to it and scratched off the moss and ivy quickly. On the grave were the words:

Tabuya Komihachi
Remembered always as a loving father and a great warrior.

But there was one strange thing about this grave. It looked ancient. It couldnt be his father's. But at least Matsuya knew his family was of the Mist. "I guess this brings me one step closer to finding my parents." Matsuya said dissapointed but excited all the same.  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:04 pm
-Yun approached approached a small memorial stone near the end of there bore several names, the former heads of the Sung family. row by row, each name is listed with an age at which the person died and how. Some from old age, some at a young age from illness or assasinations, and then there were those who received the utlimate honor of dying in combat. Finally, the list ended with a new name, Jiun Nen Sung, died at the age of 56 in combat in the grass village. Ontop of the stone are red and brown markings. Fingerprints marked with blood by each of the previous heads of the family as an oath to their ancestors to keep the lineage going. Yun pulls out a kunai and pricks his thumb, placing his mark next to his father's.-

"Don't worry father, i'll keep the family going and get my revenge on the Akatsuki!"

-Suddenly, he is approached by one of the butlers from the mansion. He hands Yun a box saying that this was a keepsake of his father's, a blade with which his Yun's mother used as a dowry for their wedding crafted by herself. He opened the box, which contained a long intriquite blade. Its oriental style was different than those swords that were built with a katana style, its said that Yun's mother, aswell as warriors of the hidden cloud village helped seal a mighty thunder dragon's chakra into the blade, giving it an electric attribute.-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Drawing the long blade, he could feel a rush of electricity through his body. Sheathing them, he turned towards the gate and headed to the village. He had some serious business to deal with, and that included a trip to the kage's office.-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:44 pm
Itai had gotten bored just sitting around waiting for the Mizukage to be finished with his buisness so he had decided it was probably time to visit some old friends.He silently mvoed through the tombstones,noting the other mist nins that where around but paid them no attention as he sat down,crossing his legs,in front of a grave."Hello Shigatsu.Im sorry I ahvent visited you in awhile.I've been terribly busy.Oh...but here i am ranting to you again."He sighed and looked down at the ground" I know you cant ever understand what happened taht day...but I want you to know what you did was right...and it was for the good of the village...and I'm proud of you Onee-chan...I really am..."
He understood that a normal person would be in tears right now,but the most he could manage was a sad look as he stood slowly from the grave setting a dark red rose on the grave"I picked this one jsut for you...and this one wont wilt like the last Onee-chan.Count on it."He turned quickly,the edge of his cape brushing the dust off the tombstone. It read " Rest in Peace: Shigatsu Yoru.
Loving Sister, Unstoppable Spirit
'The Spirit is finally at Rest with the Earth'..."
Itai now went amongst the other graves and said his respective hellos and good-byes before he arrived at the Mist's memorial stone" One day I'll be here too...and I'll be there with you Shi..." he thoguht smiling to himself" yeah...see ya soon" he said to himself as he looked up to the grey, cloudy sky that could only mean rain."Time to go back and work..."his mind told him as he headed out of the cemetary and into the village  

Itai Ame Yoru

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Itai reappeared in front of Shigatsu's grave.Sitting down,cross legged he smiled and placed another rose on top of her gravestone next to the other one"Hey shi.I have good news...I'm finally makin friends.They seem...nice....I trust them and I just met them."He put his hand on her grave"Melody tells me I shouldn't let the past hurt me anymore...but Icant just forget about what happened.It was still my fault...I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:38 am
Melody entered the grave yard white and red rose at her side. She looked over and saw itai she quickly walked away so she wouldn't disturb him. She found some steps and started to walk up them till the scond level. She found three graves in a row and put roses by all of them. She sat down and started to talk to the graves "Hey mommy, daddy, sis, I'm sorry I haven't seen you in a while I have been really busy lately...I made a new friend his name is itai you would really like him." She signed and tried to smile before contiuneing "I miss you alot and I'm sorry..... I'm sorry I couldn't save you I was just too young to know any better, if I would have hide when you told me to you all would still be alive know.....I'm sorry"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:50 am
Itai looked over seeing Melody at another grave.He patted Shi's tombstone and stood up"I'll talk to you again soon sis..."He mvoed quietly,more out of superstition then anything.Itai had always been very respectful of the dead or dieing,even his enemies and targets where treated as friends or family as they died.Walking in the graveyard was natural habit for him,mostly because half the headstones here had names of his friends on them.He sighed,shaking off his lapse of conscioussness as he caught the last part of Melody's sentence to her fallen family. He put his hand down next to her and dropped into a semi-sitting position,looking at the tombstone"The past is a painful concept...but without it we wouldnt be where we are now would we?"he looked at Melody"Besides,you where little,there wasnt anything you could do.I think they understand that well.Apologizing wont help ease your pain and it wont help their memory.Think of good times instead of the last time.That's what I do..."He smiled before dropping down intothe shadows again and moving quickly to a tree near-by,climbing up into the higher branches and propping himself against the trunk,watching for Melody's reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:20 pm
Melody smiled when itai was with her she blushed madly, she quickly shook her head so he wouldn't she her blush. She looked back at the gravestones and said "That's itai mom isn't he awsome....I know get to know him more......I will.." she stood up to walk away as her eyes became glazed as her past memories swerled around her like a sworm of bees. She shook her head multiple times before heading to the tree itai was at and asked from below "Itai can I join you up there?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 pm
Itai smiled"Sure.always room in my house for more people..."he stopped realizing how confusing that must be"Oh Im sorry,I should explain.Shi owned the house not me.I just lived with her cause I dont get paid for the work I do.So after she died,the village took the house.So,for a time I lived on the streets.Then,I decided for old times sake I would live here with my friends and Shi.He tossed down some food"Hope you dont mind eating stolen food..."he said smiling slightly  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff