Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:24 pm
I don't know I will be honest I can't really say yes or no cause I don't know what that is but it sounds so darn familiar...

Does it make you a noob, if you liked the Outbreak series more than Resident Evil 4..?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:28 pm
It was Leon's handgun in RE2.

Well, Outbreak has Umbrella, Zombies, T-Virus... Sounds like a real Resident Evil game to me, so no. In fact, it makes you less of a noob than those who like RE4 over Outbreak.

Does it make you a noob if you've owned RE3 for more than a year and don't know how to initiate the cinematic where Jill has a conversation with Mihkail, while helping him on the train?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:30 pm
No cause it took me forever to do that.... I mean like 6 weeks. I had to buy a strategy guide to do that.

Does it make you a noob if you thought 3 was to easy to beat?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:33 pm
Only if you actually had trouble with RE4 after something like that.

Does it make you a noob if you don't think that RE2 and 3 are good because their graphics aren't like Remake?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:38 pm
No because just like you I was disappointed to see that they never made 3 and 2 with better graphics..

Does it make you a noob if you though about making a fan-made movie with wekser pressing the red button?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:40 pm
Well, I still love RE2 and RE3. And at this point, I'd rather Capcom not remake and ruin them.

As for the question. Only if you WEREN'T doing it for comedy.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know the safe combination in RE2, the one where you get the map and ammo?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:43 pm
Depends is it you first time if so no... If not yes you should have these things written down lol....

Does it make you a noob if you use the comments section of the directions and instruction manuals to write material for a later date?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Write it down? I have it commited to memory. 2236.

No, but it doesn't make you a collector. A collector would like to keep everything in as close to mint condition as possible.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know the difference between a virus and bacteria?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:49 pm
Yes because you (no meant directly at you) should have learned that in like the 5th grade.

Does it make you a noob if you have you Directors cut and 2 under a sheet of glasses in a box? So no one will touch them.

~Just to note I don't write in the bookies.~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:54 pm
No, but then... How do you play them?

Does it make you a noob if you think that Code Veronica is a tragic love story and were actually sad when Steve died?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:57 pm
NO because that was really sad and cruel to do..

Does it make you a noob if you friend asks to borrow you Resident Evil 2 and you take pictures of the discs before they leave so you know that they were in good quality when they left your home?

and I just have plexiglass over the top it comes right out so I play them once in awhile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:05 pm
No, but... It might make you seem like a bad friend. I know my friends. Those who take care of games well, I lend them my games, others I don't lend my games at all. Of course some games are absolutely off limits. When it comes to RE, Silent Hill or MGS, I only lend out the games I have two copies of, which is the case with a few.

Does it make you a noob if you watch Wesker's report and you actually think that the G-Virus sample that HUNK picked up is the same that Leon threw down that catwalk.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:07 pm
No, because we are not totally sure what was thrown down?!

Does it make you a noob if your favorite opening is to Outbreak File 1?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:12 pm
Yeah, but considering that that catwalk was several stories BELOW where HUNK obtained the sample, it's physically impossible for Leon to toss it down there and for HUNK to pick it up where he was.

No, because that was a pretty badass opening, especially the rats swarming that soldier.

Does it make you a noob if you wish some NPC costumes in Outbreak games were game characters like Jill, Chris, etc?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:16 pm
No because it's like WHAT IF you know I mean what if Jill and Chris weren't officers then where would they be during the outbreak get what I mean?

Does it make you a noob if you are totally lost in the first misson of outbreak file 1 after having it for 3 months {I was but I am not anymore}  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff