Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
claw and dagger ((closed T_T)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you fight
  yes
  no
  i'm afraid to die
  feel the sting of my blade
  i vow to win!!!
View Results

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:10 pm
*she lands on the ground and kicks his legs out* yknow you are a worthy opponent mabye you are worthy of my claws?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:08 pm
*he crys out in pain from his eariler wounds* gah...my body...it hurts...*he gets up pulling out his sord and thinks* sister...im sorry but i may die....i hope you will see when this tourment is over...*he runs up to the girl with his sourd out*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:04 am
*she grabs the sword with her right paw cutting it badly but moving it outta the way then sinks her claws deep into scar shoulder*aww these things are so point less cutie against me anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:36 pm
*he falls to teh round coughing up blood* well...finish me off...but...give me a warriors death....*he looks up at her* please...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:01 pm
but you are not a warrior you are just a scared little puppy who thinks he can fight how else was a blind girl like me able to beat you this match is stalemate for now learn to fight for diffrent reasons and learn a few things from that demon of yours slayer it may be evil but it knows alot and you *taking her claws out of scars shoulder*you need to learn to fight any person as if they were your strength or higher how else can i date you if your just a puppy in my eyes?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:25 pm
*he sighs and hands his head down low then looks over at alu* alu...*walks over to her and sighs* alu...sis...
alu: im sorry...v.v
scar: its never your falut sis...please dont say sorry...but im also hiding something from you...ive been hiding it for a wile...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:20 am
*nasha begins to lick the blood from scars fur*you know secrets in the family are not good  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:03 pm
scar: i had to keep it from her tho...i had to keep it a secreet...or else...people would kill her....i cant risk my only family...dieing...i love my sister to much...and if i have to...ill die first...im not gona date...til i et my sisters eyes...and our family...you see...on her 16th birthday party...i told our parrents...i would take her out for a walk...to discratct her...from hearing about her suprise party...well...a killer got to our house and killed both mom and dad....and anyone that was there...i told my sister that they were away...i didnt know how to tell her...i cryed...when i found out and made them a grave...my self...and i promised i would take care of alu...if it ment i have to die...*starts to cry*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:09 am
*slayer falls to the ground and passes out*yes yes kill them all slay them all know one deserves a family no one but you deserves to live! hahahaha wha where the hell am i? who killed all these people why am i covered in blood oh no what have i done! huh? a wolf and a fox coming this way s**t i cant explain this without dying *runs out the back door crying*why do people die wherever i go?*he wakes back up horrified by the image he just had and he starts to cry*oh god....why did i do that?god damn this demon why the ******** do you enjoy killing people that deserve life!?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 pm
alu: *studders and crys* why did you lie to me brother!!! *runs off crying and runs away til she finds a oppentent*

~with the oppent~

alu: *is crying* mother...father...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:28 am
*slayer walks over to scar* the death is not your fault but keeping it from your sister for that long is you need to make up with her and.... im sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:54 pm
scar: i never wanted to see her cry...i hated to see her cry...*he sighs*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:12 pm
you will onday fing out who killed your family and when that day comes ill be waiting for now we should go to alu*walks over to her*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:26 pm
scar: *sighs and gets up* but where is she? we dont even know where she is at...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:41 pm
i can sense her anger folloow me *finds her and another opponent*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items