Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Equinox Party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:59 am
ninja *lurks behind corner, obscured by stack of Christmas decorations*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:13 am
YOU!
*Flying jumping glomp, knocking over the decorations in the process*
I've been so lonely!  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:18 am
*is nearly choked my elaborate glomp* burning_eyes EEEEE ~!! Soorrryy~! I've been all pre-occupied with Fable II'ing.. I'm seriously thinking I need a greater distraction... :/ ...

What have you been up to? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 am
Other than being nocturnal? Not a whole lot...
I'm trying to find stuff to do... since I don't really get any new games to occupy myself with until Christmas comes. I tried playing a little bit of Age of Conan, but there's only so much MMO I can take before I get bored... and I don't really feel like playing zOMG.
I do have a couple of games I haven't played yet (I forgot about them...) Maybe I'll try them out.
Or I could knuckle up and get a job already...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:22 am
... I guess I could buy Bioshock... or maybe Mass Effect, since they aren't on my Christmas list, and are thus fair game.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:26 am
... Or Psychonauts from Steam...
You know, one of those games I know I really should play but still haven't yet...

I would play the copy of Fable I have but haven't touched since I bought it during college and was afraid of what would happen if I played it, but I feel more up to a First Person Shooter or maybe a Space Sim (Fat chance of me finding one of those right now... they went out of style... but I liked them so much... sad ) than an RPG right now. I want something more fast paced... twitchy even...

... The twitchy thing kind of rules out Psychonauts... but... I don't know, I kind of want to have fun and laugh a bit, too... so maybe.

... I would try Tom Clancy's Hawx... but it requires Vista, and my gaming desktop uses XP... and I doubt my laptop would be able to handle many games...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:30 am
rofl You're a night owl, eh? I somehow manage to maintain a pattern of 'get up early & go to bed late'... D: I don't think it's doing much for me.. xd

Hmm...... fast paced eh...? ... Left 4 Dead? But I'm not sure if that's fast enough.. *ponder* Bioshock is good fun.. but not so fast... ninja Penny Arcade is always full of laughs...

D: Mmm... *is waiting for Diablo III*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:32 am
I didn't mention Left 4 Dead, since it's on my Christmas list... The family is forbidden from buying things on their list... for obvious reasons... at least until after Christmas.

I really want to play Left 4 Dead, as well...

Unfortunately, you're most likely to get fast paced action from ashooter in multiplayer... And I don't really like multiplayer counter-op games, since I have a dislike for conflict that's been ingrained into me since youth (Fighting is bad! You shouldn't fight other people!)  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:34 am
Yeah, that makes sense..

Left 4 Dead is not dissapointing.. a good gift to look forward to..

Ah~! What about Unreal Tournament? cool That's fast paced.., but tis against other people..so that sort of rules it out....... *ponder*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 am
... Isn't that game, like... 3 years old? ... Maybe even more...

Although, I was thinking that if I wanted to get something fast paced, I was probably going to have to go back to the older games (like Serious Sam. or Deus Ex... or Max Payne...). The shooters right now are more about plots than mowing down hordes of enemies... Most of them will make sure you end up dead if you try to run your way through them.

I also kind of think I might want to try playing Gun... or Black...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:42 am
Fallout 3 is on my Christmas list, also. I kind of hope I get that one more than Left 4 Dead... which is saying a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:44 am
I'm also getting very tempted to just pirate the movie Equilibrium... It's hailed as the movie that redefined gun combat... I've heard it puts that one that came out... uh... the one with Angelina Jolie in it with the title I can't remember, to shame, even though it was out several years earlier.

... The only reason I haven't is because I know I've hinted several times to people that I want that movie... and I figure I should wait it out just to be safe.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:45 am
rofl Unreal Tournament? Yeah.. the original is...... ancient.. xd

Yeah.. only few modern games allow you to do that.. although, there is that other zombie game.. uh... *thinks* .. the one you're in a mall.. D:.. *can't think..* and you can use lawnmowers and all that to just kill things...

Mmm... Fallout 3 is indeed something to look forward to. :3 Which one do you think you're likely to get?

O yeah~, I know the movie you mean... Lol *can't remember title either* , and Equilibruim has Christian Bale, doesn't it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:48 am
Yeah, yeah. Dead Rising: Chop 'til You Drop. That one looks sweet. And it's for the Wii, which I have... although... It's not here right now. My parents took it with them to California so they could play the games with our relatives over there... Although somehow I bet they aren't using it as much as they thought they would...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:50 am
I don't know which game I'm gonna get... But I bet it's going to be Left 4 Dead, because of my fascination with zombies... but... Fallout 3 has mutants...

Like I said, I'd rather get Fallout 3. If I don't get it... I'm probably going to go out and buy it myself.

Christian Bale rings a bell... That's probably the guy's name.  
Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff