Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Starts to chuckle. "I will try." Smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:08 pm
"All right then. Here we go!" Hikari said, flipping a few more switches. The dragonfly shot forward and made a quick liftoff. After its initial electric startup, the battery and much of the engine was now powered on the wind flowing past it. Electricity would kick in again if she had to slow down or land.

((To the hospital sticky! Away!))  

Kendansa

Seeker

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:02 pm
Gets off the dragonfly. "Thank you for taking me here." She smiled. (I might not post here anymore since i will be at the Kohona Hospital so i you guys want to talk with me then you might want to do it at the Hospital RP)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:36 pm
Sien sleep-walked into the cafe, and sat down in a chair, still asleep. He collapsed face down on the table and slept harder. "Zzzzzzz..."  

KittySakurachan

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:15 pm
"Get better soon, Alicia-chan," Hikari said, waving. She flew the Tsubame-go back to the cafe, where she spotted Sien asleep.

"Hey," she said, poking him gently, "time to wake up."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:18 pm
Kendansa_Adnilam
"Get better soon, Alicia-chan," Hikari said, waving. She flew the Tsubame-go back to the cafe, where she spotted Sien asleep.

"Hey," she said, poking him gently, "time to wake up."

"YAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!" Sien yelled, not quite awake. "64 DIVINE PALMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he destroyed the table. "Oh ooooppps.... Sorry about that." he said.  

KittySakurachan

Torokukat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:26 pm
Tori poked Sien in the head. "Awake yet?" She asked in a bored tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:30 pm
Torokukat
Tori poked Sien in the head. "Awake yet?" She asked in a bored tone.

"I'm sorry, that happens allot. Where am I, anyways?" Sien said, rubbing his hands which were now full of splinters.  

KittySakurachan

Torokukat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:32 pm
"A cafe." Tori answered simply, sitting down at the chair across from him at the now-broken table. "If you wanna order something, I can pay if ya want, I don't care."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:37 pm
Torokukat
"A cafe." Tori answered simply, sitting down at the chair across from him at the now-broken table. "If you wanna order something, I can pay if ya want, I don't care."

"Thanks, that would be great. Just some milk is fine." Sien said, taking the splinters out of his hands gently. "Ow."  

KittySakurachan

Torokukat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:39 pm
"What the hell IS it with randomly injured people and cafes?" Tori muttered under her breath.

"Um, anyways, Kari-sempai, could I get some iced tea?" She asked politely.

((Yeah, Tori likes to randomly give people nicknames. ^_^;;; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:42 pm
Torokukat
"What the hell IS it with randomly injured people and cafes?" Tori muttered under her breath.

"Um, anyways, Kari-sempai, could I get some iced tea?" She asked politely.

((Yeah, Tori likes to randomly give people nicknames. ^_^;;; ))

(Ok, um, Sien is a guy... this is a pic User Image)
"Um, ok..." Sien said.  

KittySakurachan

Torokukat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:45 pm
(( I know, Hikari is the jounin who runs this place, that's who I was talking to.))

Tori stretched. "So, you're at the Academy, huh? Have you signed up for the genin exams, yet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:49 pm
Torokukat
(( I know, Hikari is the jounin who runs this place, that's who I was talking to.))

Tori stretched. "So, you're at the Academy, huh? Have you signed up for the genin exams, yet?"

(I think Sien is a genin... he already passed the academy, and after that you become a genin...) "Um, what?" Sien said. He was confused.  

KittySakurachan

Torokukat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:52 pm
"In order to pass the academy, you need to take the gennin exams... I think..." Tori blinked, confused. "I dunno, it's changed lately, so it's confusing..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff