Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:19 pm
"i have fought him before, when i was jonin, now i am a sannin and i will impale him like the akatsuki before him did to my father." oroami said with no remorse.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:36 pm
"if Abasa come to the villege we need to converge all our nin together to fight him, by the way how do it go when you fought him?"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:54 pm
"he dodged most of the attacks, (cause he thought i was a chunin) and he was finally beaten when two poeple helped."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:54 pm
"akatsuki will not remain a threat in the cloud as long as the cloud stays strong enough to govern itself."
susumu sighs and search's the horizon, looking for answers that just aren't there.  

Eris5

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:02 am
ryoko is walking when he suddenly falls to the ground.

in ryoko's mind

ryoko is hanging on a wooden wall. people are throwing stones at him calling him monster. then he reconizes the place. then someone stuffs a dog's head down his, no her throat. he realized that this is where ayame was killed. he involuntarily chokes and scratches his throat trying to get the head out, for he is not in control of this body, he is just reliving the experience

on the out side

ryoko is desperatly scrathing his throat and blood starts to fall from it.

in ryoko's mind

then they start to beat her up. hitting her with varios metal instruments and stabbing her.then they bring the fire.ayame begs for them not to do it. tears are running down her face."please dont." they set they wall on fire and they cheer when it reaches her and sets her aflame. an ear-pierceing scream is heard from her

on the out side

ryoko lets out a large scream as he feels like he is burning

in ryoko's mind

the villagers just covered their ears and laughed. then she saw ryoko come and slaughter the villagers and he puts her out with a small water jutsu. he takes her down and as he looks at her condition, he shakes his head......everything goes black.

(note: the current ryoko sees all of this through ayame's point of view. meaning he saw himself save ayame through her eyes and its like he was ayame)

on the out side

ryoko lets out another scream as he forced to relive the events again and again.

(thats one of the bad sideaffects of the new clan i made. it only happens once in a while though)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:08 am
walking down the road when he sees ryoko, Rj starts to dash over to his side as he sees him bleeding
"wow what happend here"
Rj said with no response from ryoko
"its gonna be alright"
Rj said as he tryed to bandage up his throat moving his hands away  

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:21 am
ryoko screamed as he was set on fire again. then came the quiet of when ayame was saved and died. and it happened again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:36 pm
"hey what the heck is going on done there?!"  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:37 pm
oroami's clone transferred the memory into him "susumu, i can live here, but the mizukage says you need to come visit the mist some time, and also you need to come see my friend kinkaru's wedding, he's getting married to the mizukage." oroami smiled as he noticed ryoko. "what the ******** happening."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:00 pm
"i'de be delighted to come to the mist for a little, i have been wondering what it is like... when is the wedding & is it really alright if i go?" susumu looks towards oroami... then ryoko then back to oroami as ryoko was freaking her out, he looked like some sort of drug addict.  

Eris5

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:50 am
ryoko suddenly stopped and stayed still. barely breathing and having lost a lot of blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:53 pm
*rahenno jumps down from the balcony, to help ryoko* "hey,are you ok, try to stay still, i'll try to heal your neck a bit"*rahenno puts his hand near ryoko neck and trys to heal it with water*  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:59 pm
oroami smild to susumu "its toatlly okay, the mizukage, and kinkaru want to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:10 pm
"really the mizukage wants to see me?"
susumu turns and look into oraomi's eyes as she heads inside for the night, she cannot wait to go to the wedding, and see the mist. it will be the 1st time susumu has been outside the country.  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:44 pm
"ok your neck should be ok, but what exacly happened?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games