Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:23 pm
[[that's cool, my bff lives in NJ but I live in WA so I haven't seen her in forever]]

She shrugged, yawning slightly.
I can't really think of anything else... you? I actually kind of want one of Iona's delicious smelling meals." she smiled, surprised that she actually wanted to eat.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:46 pm
Xander shook his head lightly. "I guess we'll just head back then, okay?" Iona would probably welcome them like she always did with her toothy grin. He could already hear her "Stone! Back so soon?" And a perky laugh.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:29 pm

She smiled and took hold of his large hand, dragging him out the door. She stopped halfway down the street,
"Um... I don't know where I'm going..." she blushed in embarrassment.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:13 pm
"I know," He replied and led her in the direction "back home". If that was their home. If Xander even had a home. The dawdled down some sidewalk, walking rather casually and walking at a leisurely pace. Minding their own business. The walk seemed about five minutes or more, but it wasn't that far. They approached Iona's house when a young man, at least five years younger than Xander emerged out and gave Xander a look. "Long time no see, eh, Xander?"
Xander's face tensed up a little. "Why are you here?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:33 am
Sakuya glanced at the new person, then up at Xander, grabbing onto his arm.
"Xander... who is he? Is everything okay?" she asked, a little scared.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:19 pm
Not trying to ignore Sakuya, but more concerned over his once best friend, Xander did not reply. "Well, Xander," The young man with firey red hair spoke up, sounding rather sophisticated. "I've been visiting my older sister here...Oh, I'm sure you know her...Iona..." He laughed a bit. "Lighten up, buddy. Forget last time."

Xander did not 'lighten up'. "How do you think I could forget that, you idiot?"

The young man ignored Xander's furious comment and glanced over at Sakuya, bowing his head slightly out of respect. "Gorgeous girlfriend, Xander." He remarked. "I'm Callum."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:41 pm
"Crazy man say what?" she blinked, glancing up at Xander, then how she was holding him. She jerked away, "No! this isn't... I didn't.. We didn't... He doesn't... I certainly don't... uh..." she stumbled over her words, the color of her face surpassing a tomato. "Listen here! I don't know what went on, but you obviously bother him (and you're startin to bug me) so maybe you should just go!" she commanded.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:21 pm
Callum laughed cheerfully. "Ohoho! Xander, you devil! You always seem to attract women that hate me. " He shot Sakuya a playful look. "No lying, right?"

He stretched a bit and sighed loudly. "Fine, fine. I'll leave. But I'll be back to bother you again."

Xander hated the way that Callum would always stand there like nothing was happening, and then just disappear in the blink of an eye. Like he did just now.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:15 am
Sakuya sat there twitching, growling out obscenities every few seconds. She threw her hands in the air, screaming in frustration;
"I hate guys like that! It's people like him that made me quit school!!" she froze, turning her head to look at him. She had spazzed and suddenly announced she had dropped out because she was harrassed in front of him. Ahhh.... damn... she thought.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:45 pm
Xander raised an eyebrow."You quit school...I guess that would explain why you look young..." He trailled off a bit, letting her decide if that was a compliment or not. He huffed loudly, "Anyway, that b*****d Callum's gone, so we can go say 'hi' to Iona..." He looked to his watch on his left hand for about a second. It was roughly around lunchtime, though he didn't really know if he was hungry. He's probably force himself to eat anyway, like he usually did.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:30 pm
"Well I am only sixteen..." she mumbled, scratching her cheek. She walked ahead of him, opening the door to Iona smiling brightly. Sakuya blinked, She kinda creeps me out... she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:46 pm
[[ xD LOL. I can just picture Iona. "8D HAI GAIZ."]]

She is young... Xander reminded himself, a little thrown off by her age. Iona was all smilely, happy that they returned. "Lunch is ready, if you want it!" Both Sakuya and Xander entered, but as Xander shut the door behind him, he gave Iona a glare.
"Why is Callum back...?"

Iona looked away, "He came back on his own Stone, it wasn't me..."

Xander frowned and continued to advance into the house.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:41 pm
[[*giggles* wow]]

Sakuya watched Xander's back as he continued into the house. she let her eyes wander over to Iona.
"Um... Iona? Would you mind telling me what happened between your brother and Stone?" she used Iona's preferred name for her friend.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:09 pm
As Sakuya walked up to Iona, she sighed lightly, already knowning the question that she would ask. She folded her arms slightly and felt a little unfomfortable, but dancing around the question would do no good. "Well, untill three years ago Stone and Callum where the best of friends." She began, "Well, Xander had a girlfriend, I guess you could say, named Meggie...Well, Callum hated Meggie, but didn't want his and Stone's friendship to be altered, so he took Meggie out of the picture." She looked down for a moment, then bit her lower lip, looking Sakuya striaght in the eyes. "You know what I mean by that, right?"
"Callum killed Meggie."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:27 pm
Sakuya shivered, biting her lip. All that over some girl? Did he really have to kill her? Then her eyes widened as she remembered something,
"I-Iona... Callum wouldn't... Callum thought I was Stone's girlfriend... he wouldn't... you know..." she asked, trembling.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games