Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:08 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

You have allergies too!?
i do, im allergic to dust(lots can kill), the certain type of grass my lawn is, penicillian(to a deathly degree), and so many others its not even funni....

I'm allergic to everything that doesn't exist in the desert. OH, and I'm also deadly allergic to bees. If I don't get a shot 20 minutes after being stung, I'll die. I'd rather die.

my sis is the same way...its pretty sad that some grass and a vacuum on reverse can kill me.....

Yeah. I think it's rather pathetic that when bees are present, I run and hide. Of course, I do the same with waves ever since I was knocked over by one a few weeks ago.

This HUGE wave knocked me under and I can't swim very well. I was spinning under water, unable to find up or down. I thought I was gonna drown until I thought to lift my hand and move around until I felt dry air. Then, I started running to get out before the next wave when ANOTHER knocked me over and it was the same thing.
I don't like swimming without wiggles now. It's kind of embarrasing.

Ah understandable...im a good swimmer but i dont like the ocean cause i dont like things that live in water....i saw Jaws when i wuz jst a little s**t and it scared the bejesus outta me...ever since then i have had a fear of anything in water....not jst sharks....eels, ugly fish, etc....i jst dont like them....so yea....i remember when i wuz little that before i got in the pool i had to dunk my head in and look around to make shure nothing wuz living in it...its pathetic now that i think back on it...but im a great swimmer i used to be able to hold my breath for 3.5 minutes. ^_^ but yea i become more of an internet junkie and didnt swim as often...i think i can only hold my breath for like 1.5 minutes now....oh well....

I used to swim with sharks, so they don't exactly scare me. I've even touched the nose of a great white, and that's no joke. It was so awesome! We chummed up the water and held a bait rack just above the water by a wire. When that guy came up from bellow the water, it was HUGE! And Rick taught me to put my hand on the nose. They can't get you if you're touching their nose. Their jaws don't work that way.
I wish I still went with my friend on those trips. It was fun.

i swam with sharks before but i did it more to prove to myself that they arent that scary than to actually have fun. I did it twice jst to make shure. Not really scared of them anymore jst really wary of them....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:33 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

my sis is the same way...its pretty sad that some grass and a vacuum on reverse can kill me.....

Yeah. I think it's rather pathetic that when bees are present, I run and hide. Of course, I do the same with waves ever since I was knocked over by one a few weeks ago.

This HUGE wave knocked me under and I can't swim very well. I was spinning under water, unable to find up or down. I thought I was gonna drown until I thought to lift my hand and move around until I felt dry air. Then, I started running to get out before the next wave when ANOTHER knocked me over and it was the same thing.

Ah understandable...im a good swimmer but i dont like the ocean cause i dont like things that live in water....i saw Jaws when i wuz jst a little s**t and it scared the bejesus outta me...ever since then i have had a fear of anything in water....not jst sharks....eels, ugly fish, etc....i jst dont like them....so yea....i remember when i wuz little that before i got in the pool i had to dunk my head in and look around to make shure nothing wuz living in it...its pathetic now that i think back on it...but im a great swimmer i used to be able to hold my breath for 3.5 minutes. ^_^ but yea i become more of an internet junkie and didnt swim as often...i think i can only hold my breath for like 1.5 minutes now....oh well....

I used to swim with sharks, so they don't exactly scare me. I've even touched the nose of a great white, and that's no joke. It was so awesome! We chummed up the water and held a bait rack just above the water by a wire. When that guy came up from bellow the water, it was HUGE! And Rick taught me to put my hand on the nose. They can't get you if you're touching their nose. Their jaws don't work that way.

i swam with sharks before but i did it more to prove to myself that they arent that scary than to actually have fun. I did it twice jst to make shure. Not really scared of them anymore jst really wary of them....

I think sharks are misunderstood. As long as you know their warning signs, the chances of being attacked are more rare than being hit by lightning at the same moment you win the lottery.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:19 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I think sharks are misunderstood. As long as you know their warning signs, the chances of being attacked are more rare than being hit by lightning at the same moment you win the lottery.

even knowing that wouldnt ease my wariness of them. Jst like telling you you have a greater chance of falling through a sidewalk grate than you do of dying from a spider bite...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:34 pm
NO SPIDERS!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:43 am
Phanari
NO SPIDERS!

.....i hate them sooo much....like alot...like alot alot....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:14 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
NO SPIDERS!

I was working the Fall Festival at work. And one of my Tutees was dressed as a spider queen. Scared the daylights out of me. And now I'm in pain from all that work. Heavy lifting and all. And I'm such a weak little snot.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:00 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
NO SPIDERS!

I was working the Fall Festival at work. And one of my Tutees was dressed as a spider queen. Scared the daylights out of me. And now I'm in pain from all that work. Heavy lifting and all. And I'm such a weak little snot.

oh only real ones scare me....well all but daddy long legs...i dont really see them as spiders...i dont want to touch them or anything im jst not scared of them...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:47 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
NO SPIDERS!

oh only real ones scare me....well all but daddy long legs...i dont really see them as spiders...i dont want to touch them or anything im jst not scared of them...

Only spiders I like are my Halloween Cupicakes.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:51 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
NO SPIDERS!

i dont really like cupcakes...or many sweets for that matter....i do like muffins...
mmmmMuffins...i havent had a good muffin in so long....*crys* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:38 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
NO SPIDERS!

i dont really like cupcakes...or many sweets for that matter....i do like muffins...

We just bought a dozen muffins from COSCO! The greatest muffins ever. I like taking the chocolate chip ones and making Zesty Chilli Chocolate Chip Muffins. (Has to do with Phantom). They're so good!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:55 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

We just bought a dozen muffins from COSCO! The greatest muffins ever. I like taking the chocolate chip ones and making Zesty Chilli Chocolate Chip Muffins. (Has to do with Phantom). They're so good!

hows that have to do with Phantom?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:14 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

It was a fanfic for a contest. My friend and I won for having the most original idea. We had Erik teaching Christine to cook. And she acidently spilled chilli on the muffins. They liked the taste of it. At first though, Erik thought the chilli was.........well, something else.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:53 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

It was a fanfic for a contest. My friend and I won for having the most original idea. We had Erik teaching Christine to cook. And she acidently spilled chilli on the muffins. They liked the taste of it. At first though, Erik thought the chilli was.........well, something else.

Erik? Christine?...who are they?...i dont remember seeing them in the series...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:26 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

NOT SWORD OF TRUTH PHANTOM!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:04 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

NOT SWORD OF TRUTH PHANTOM!

oh what Phantom then?  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas