Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:05 pm
Dom suddenly got a slightly disturbed look on her face,
"something is wrong... I'll be right back, Vance you should rest." she ordered as she redressed, not as embarrassed this time. She ran back over and kissed him with a smile before going out the door. Almost immediately she ran into Caine sitting on the ground. "Caine you pervert what are you doing? Waiting for a girl in a short skirt to pass by?" she was only teasing him, trying to get him to smile, but it was probably hopeless. She kneeled in front of him, hugging her knees, her eyes staring directly into his. Then she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug. "It's okay to love him, you know. We all love you, Caine, he loves you in a different way... just like I can tell that you love me like a sister, he's there for you as a man, not a plaything."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:55 pm
Edward left Dawyne standing in the bathroom, figuring he'd say nothing. "Sorry about that!" Edward yelled back to him.

Edward darted down the hall. He glanced out the window, seeing Caine curled in a ball on the ground. Oh gosh... Edward thought, running faster down the hall.
Edward dashed out the front door to Caine, tackling him as he reached him. It was dark now, the sun having gone down.
"Caine!" Edward whispered, "What are you doing? Just because I love you.. means you have to be upset? that's no fun." Edward said, frowning.
Edward grabbed Caine's shirt and tugged Caine toward him, until their lips met. Edward kissed him several times his heart raced.

Edward pulled back so Caine could speak.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:12 am
Caine let dom hug him, leaning into her a little. He let out a slow sigh, sniffling softly, wiping at the tears a little only to let them trickle down again. "I hurt him, Dom..." Caine mumbled softly. He ignored the first comment about looking under girls skirts. That wasn't in his best interest... at the moment, of course. "Thanks...." he mumbled softly, not sure what he was thanking her for. Maybe it was for being there when he needed it? Of course he wasn't sure. As he pulled from Dom's grasp as he felt something tackle him.
For a moment he just had the breath knocked out of him and he was fighting to regain it and figure out who the ******** this was. He smiled a big brave smile figuring out who it was. "Edward... you're not mad... you came back..." he mumbled softly giggling wrapping his arms around the other boy quickly, kissing him again. He looked up at him from his spot on the ground, his eyes shining in the moon light.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:23 am
Edward glanced at Dom. He hadn't even noticed her next to Caine. He laughed.
"Of course I came back. Why wouldn't I? If I really love what would be the point? I know you're like that. I've noticed. But I just freaked out. I'm sorry. I'll just have to accept that you're "pansexual" as I'd say. You shouldn't have to change in order fo rme to be with you." Edward said, and kissed Caine's cheek.

Edward looked at Dom again who looked totally weirded out. "Sorry," Edward apologized. "I hadn't noticed you were there." Edward smiled. sweatdrop

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:11 am
Dwayne slumped against the wall finally feeling relieved and actually breathing. He was holding his breath. He smiled a little. "What a day." He looked around and shrugged. He shifted into a little white rabbit and went to go back and play with children. 'I wonder why Edward...' He blushed finally realizing everything. 'Edward and Caine???' He made a small shocked face 'ok... life here just got weird... I hate being slow on the intake. I just thought he was mad because I was still in the bathroom' He obviously was too shocked to hear the words "I love you" Edward had spoken to Cain. 'It's a good thing I went to the bathroom'

Vance watched her as he left. His smile faded as he laid there a moment. "I need to feed..." He got up from the bed and got dressed. He stretched and then let out a yawn. He tilted his head and simply stood in place looking around the room. "Oh hell forget it too tired..." He stripped down back into his boxers and fell onto the bed. He laid on his stomach with his face buried in the pillow. "So exhausting..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:48 pm
Dom giggled, laying her chin on her knees like a little kid, eyeing them carefully.
"You know..." she started, reaching out to them. She pulled them into a hug and lightly whispered, "I really love you guys." she let them go and with a wave decided to return to Vance's room, almost stepping on Dwayne as he raced by. 'He might be asleep...' she thought quietly, peeking into his room, seeing him face down in his pillow, mumbling about something being exhausting. She grinned deciding to have some fun, pulling off her skirt again (it's not comfortable to roll around in bed in a skirt) climbing into bed with him, laying a few sweet kisses on his spine. "Are you okay?" she mumbled against his pale skin.  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

JayySixx

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:21 pm
"Love you too Dom..." Caine mumbled and then looked at Edward with a smile. He kept his arms snugly around Edward, rubbing their noses together lightly."Eddy- bear..."Caine mumbled softly, gently pecking his lips. "You don't really know what pansexual means, do you? If so, what do you think it means?" he asked curiously. He could tell Edward thought he was a lot more then he was. He showed know sign of letting go of this half-vampire beauty. He chuckled softly. "I'm not gone use the big 'L' word yet Edward, but I will say that I like you with a complete passion and infatuation." he mumbled contently.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:18 pm
Edward sighed, and nodded. He figured Caine wasn't big on commitment. And love sure had a lot of commitment involved.

Edward suddenly laughed. He remembered what Caine'd asked him.
"Of course I know what pansexual means. You show no preference to either sexes. To you, it doesn't matter what they are, or what gender. I'd should know that." He smiled.

Edward rubbed his nose softly against Caine's. Edward's lips lingered infront of Caine's. He brushed Caine's shining blonde hair from his face. He then leaned forward slightly, kissing Caine softly, several times on the lips.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:15 am
Dwayne hopped out of the way of Dom's strait line path. He guessed she was going beck to Vance and shrugged this time. "Maybe I need to go outside for an adventure this time." He stopped hiding behind the corner of the wall trying not to be seen by the kids who would obviously pounce on him. (Think Mission Impossible in a bunny form) He rolled hiding behind random objects that were able to hide his small rabbit form while on his way to the door. As soon as he reached the door he shifted to his human one and opened it, able to get out before being seen by all of the kids. He shifted back into his little rabbit form and started running around.

Vance tensed a bit when Dom climbed onto the bed and kissed his spine. He relaxed a bit after she spoke. "Yea I'm fine... Just so tired..." He turned his head to be able to stare at her. He rolled to his side and grabbed at her wrist pulling her a little forcefully to lay near him. "Sleep with me..." He meant it to come out like a question but it failed miserably coming out as an order instead. His eyes met her and then looked away. He really tried fr her to be a little less demanding but it was hard to change a way of thinking. It was rare for him to apologize even to her. If he were someone else he'd more than likely say 'sorry, do as you wish' but... This would be another time he wouldn't say it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:30 am
Caine gave a half smile, with a nod. At least he knew what it meant. It made him a little sad that his reputation was whore of the house, but he had earned it for himself and he would wear it. He stayed clinging to Edward, kissing the corner of his mouth gently. He gave a half yawn, it'd been a long day. Most of that day of course had been under the spell of confusion. It wasn't really a spell, but it felt like one. He let his eyes close, and Edward's warm body keep him warm. Though, he usually didn't get cold considering he was a pyro.  

JayySixx

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:56 pm
Edward smiled back at Caine, pulling him tight against him. "If you're cold we can go inside. To your room.. if you'd like." Edward said.
He wrapped his thin, yet muscular arms around Caine, trying to keep him warmer. Edward could feel him shiver.

[Sorry that kinda sucked. I g2g. razz ]  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:28 pm
Dom immediately took it the wrong way, not that he was ordering her, she wouldn't mind, after all she did belong to him. But she took it as 'Lay down and let me f**k you.' her face went bright red and her eyes widened as she started to stutter.
"Um... uh... V-Vance... yo-you know I-I-I'm innocent... b-but if you r-really... want....." her fingers traced her shirt bottom, contemplating if she should take it off. this is so sad... she thought, I'm almost nineteen and I'm still a baby about s-s-.. se.... damnit! I can't even say it!!  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:07 am
Vance watched her as she stuttered and fiddled with her shirt. He shook his head and stretched lazily "Your too young for that Dom, and your less than ready" He smirked and let out a small chuckle. "I meant actually sleep... you know a nap? I really need on before I go hunting again" He closed his eyes with a smile still on his face. "Although, I wouldn't mind feeling your naked body against mine while I slept if you still want to undress fully" He wondered if he was going to get hit from that comment but he'd take it from her. He would let her keep her free will... or at least he hopped he would. He half opened one eye to wait and see her reaction.

Dwayne just ran in a striate line from the home. He looked around but saw no one. He shifted from his rabbit form that way not to entice any owls or likely predators to think of him as food. A sigh escaped him as he ran a hand through his hair. There are worse things that can eat him even in this form. He continued walking through to random places. He was lost but he was enjoying it. He bent down picking up a large stick that was half the size of himself. He swung it around a bit as he stood up. kinda like tossing around a baton. He laughed a bit playing around innocently letting his imagination take over. He swung the stick around like a sword now as if he was in battle. His laughter echoed around him kind of eerily. He stopped and looked around him. It was a little cold and he was far from home. At the moment... He decided to keep on his little adventure happily. And laughing all the way.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:53 pm
Caine nodded and smiled when Edward wrapped his arms around him. He needed to be inside, barred away from all outside life. He let himself cuddle against Edward for a moment before standing up and offering a hand to him with a simple smile. He figured that maybe Edward would stay with him in his room…? If he didn’t he had no idea how he’d sleep with all the thoughts swimming hungrily through his head. He rubbed one of his arms slightly with the one that wasn’t held out to Edward.  

JayySixx

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:41 pm
Edward happily took Caine's hand, pulling himself up. "Oh and Caine. If it's alright with you.. I'd rather sleep in your room, than mine. It's awfully cold, and lonely." He said, hoping his voice would intimidate Caine. Though he was sure no one could intimidate Caine.
They walked together, holding hands, into the house. Up the stairs. And into Caine's room.

Edward shut the door behind him. The light's were off, and it was dark.
"Caine, where's the light?" Edward asked.
He walked across the room, only to run into Caine.
It caused Caine to fall, Edward with him, onto the bed.
"Sorry, love." He said. Edward was ontop of Caine. He smiled down at him.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games