Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:12 pm
Gemini pushed all the stuff off of her and looked at the sky. She than saw Starfire on the ground and ran to her. "Mother," she said as she put her hand on Starfire and healed her. When she was done Gemini turn herself into a dog and sniffed the others out and she managed to find Raven, Robin, and Teta and dig them out and placed them next to Starfire and healed them as well. Gemini turned back into her nromal form and sat next to them and waited for them to awake but felt very weak now since she healed all four of them by using her strength.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:42 pm
Tetra got up slowly and thanked gemini. "Thank you gemini..." She stood up and felt the wind in her hair and thought aout her sister.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:15 pm
"Your welcome," said Gemini as she looked at Tetra. "Thinking about your sister?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:57 pm
"Yes.." As Tetra sat and had her feet dangeling of the ledge sighing.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:03 pm
"Thank you." Raven said to Gemini. She was thinking about the fight with Darkia.

Shade nodded to Iceshard. "Nice job." The fire demon spoke in Shade's mind. "Can you release me now that the fight is done? I'm bored enough and this world reeks." Shade didn't answer the demon though he didn't dismiss it much to the demon's disappointment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:37 pm
"Thanks and I'm sorry for freezing you,"Iceshard said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:48 pm
"Oh, its fine Iceshard. As they say mistakes like what you made are always forgiven. But such as other ones they aren't. But I have a really good feeling about you Iceshard, and you have imprest me so far," said Piosen Fang as she put her hand on his shoulder. She than walked away, lookd at Shade and asked, "How would you like to show off your powers now Shade. In a duel with me or would you like to show me by targeting pratice? Its your choice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, my daughter thank you," said Starfire as she sat up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:00 pm
"I'd chose to duel if I were you,"Iceshard said.

"I think we should get back to the tower,"Hotspot said pasnting.

"I agree,"Kidflash said. Then the two of them limped back to the tower.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:05 pm
Then Starfire looked at Robin who was knocked out. She said, "Come now lets head back to the tower," said Starfire as she picked Robin and flew off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:21 pm
Tetra looked at star and slowly got ready for flight. She focused and she flew steadily over but lost control a couple of times.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:45 pm
"I'll duel." Shade said before walking to the other side of the room. He was glad that he hadn't dismissed his demon yet. It might prove useful to call upon it during the battle and it was much easier without having to mutter the incantation while dodging. You never wanted to make a little mistake unless you wanted big trouble. "I'm ready." He waited for a sign for the match to start.

Raven nodded her head and began to fly off towards the tower.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:58 pm
"Very well," said Piosen Fang as she walked to the other side of the battle feild. "We may start now," she said as she turne into a black wolf and charged herself at Shade and tackled him to the ground and than jumped off.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:23 pm
Then Gemini flew behind them and whe they all arrived at the tower. Gemini helped place Robin on the couch. Then Gemini sat on the floor next to Robin and sighed as everybody else left the main room. She sighed and said to herself, "That was one tuff battle but fighting Oracle is way much tuffer since she is me and that only one of us can live. Oracle almos killed me before when she pushed me off the cliff and when I was stabbed in the stomach. But if it wasn't for father who had saved me from that fall I would of been dead." She than looked at Robin and than said to herself again, "I know Robin and Satrfire I mean mother and father are my parents now but I wonder who were my real parents. Too bad I don't remember a thing about them."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:05 am
Robin got up feeling rough though not to bad. He looked 'Well done my daughter you repaated the debt and have proved yourself I'm proud of you' he smiled.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:34 am
Raven nodded her head. "Good job. We'll handle both Darkia and Oracle. I wonder where they went."

As soon as Poison Fang jumped off Shade, he jumped into the air and levitated high up. He hoped that as a wolf Poison Fang couldn't reach him up there. His hands glowed with black magic and he shot a flurry of blasts at Poison Fang.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff