Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Getting to know each other
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Schatz

Ruthless Noob

12,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:08 am
Hi everyone! My friends call me Chris. I'm from the Philippines and i'm 16 years old. i've been a Christian all my life. Unfortunately, my relationship with the Lord isn't that strong. my life is full of doubts and confusion but i'm glad all through it the Lord was by my side. Times may have been hard especially since my mom is ill. This really shook my faith but i'm glad that the Lord continues to fill me with hope. He welcomes me even with all the times i've turned my back on him. he is my strength and my hope and i thank him for everything especially for the gift of life  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:03 am
Hey I'm Moriah and I was practically born in my church so here I am!  

ava414

Mademoiselle Strawberry

Anxious Wife

8,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 am
Hi~
I'm Rebecca and I'm 15 years old whee
I'm originally from Franklin Square,New York but I now live in Bethlehem,Pennsylvania.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:04 am
hey my name is Corey i am 15 i was saved when i was 10 i go to the manchester church of christ in new hampshire  

_THE SPAZZY STALKER_

bubbydoll1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:17 am
Hi! I'm Bek, I'm 42, I have 4 kids and 3 grandkids. My husband (steelsmith1) is a Medic for the ARMY. He runs 5 clinics. Because of the ARMY, I currently live in Tennessee.
I hope to make some friends here!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:49 am
Hi everybody!! you can call me Kayah and I'm 13. I was saved when I was about seven. Most of my family is Christian, but my Dad isn't so if you could please pray for him that would be great! I like reading manga and listening to muisc and I can speak English and Spanish fluently  

Sianel

Im_the_real_Crystal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:52 am
Emily_Bemily
Tell us your name, age, where you're from, and a bit about yourself! If you like, you could also tell us a bit about your faith journey!

Hi I'm Crystal I"m 19 I'm in college majoring in children ministries and I've been saved since I was 7 years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:41 am
Hi! I'm Christa but you can call me Pip, I'm 16 and a Christian! I live in New England. whee  

Pip Nya

Beloved Hunter

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:41 am
I'm Shadow (if you want to know my real name just ask)

I am 20 years old

I am married to the most wonderful man in the world and we have a beautiful baby girl who is a year old.

I am devoutly LDS.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 am
Hi my name is Letha I am 32 years old I am from Ky I am married to a wonderful man and I dont have children we want to but it just hasnt happened for us yet. Have been married for 12 years and have been trying for children that long if you want to know any thing else just ask.  

Leeann40902

XxMELODY2HOT4UxX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am
awww never mind, just take me out of the guild. i dont want to talk about myself, thats not why i joined. i cant see why it matters wat someones name and age and all that is. arent we here to talk about Jesus and God, not about ourselves. no longer interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 am
hi. I am 45 and married with two grown daughters. God is LOVE. He saved me "utterly" in 1992 when He filled me to overflowing! May God bless you all.  

Aidan Jeremiah

Joanna Loves Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:51 am
My name is Joanna and I am 13 years old. My faith journey was really rough, I kept backsliding but in the end Joel10000a on youtube helped me seek the Lord and become faithful. Jesus has done wonderful things for me! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:55 am
Hiya! I am 33 years of age, happily married, and a mum to two wonderful boys. I accepted the Lord as my Saviour at the age of 18 at a youth conference. My life has never been the same ever since.
I love meeting new people. I live in the UK. I would like to make some new friends on here.
I study Hebrew, and am learning a great deal from it. I love Israel and support her and her people. I love the Jewish culture too smile
God bless each of you. SHALOM!  

Sheepishladybird

lxl_Free Hugs_lxl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:18 pm
Im a 12 year old girl who loves heart God!  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff