Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
The Great Defiance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:40 pm
"Everything is 'stupid' to you kids these days," Avin mumbled, walking back to the table and taking a seat once more. They crossed their legs and placed their book upon a knee. "We couldn't see ourselves working for the Empire, we don't see anyone tearing us to shreds either, And as for our mother, she's dead," He listed these facts, counting on their fingers as they went. "Anything else before you release your dog?" Avin grinned, glancing over to Kanji.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:21 pm
Kanjis anger flared again, along with the flames in his feathers, buy he stayed silent.
"Why are you here?" Shea asked.  

Faithful Fire

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:13 am
"I'm just your friendly neighborhood watch," Avin grinned. "It seemed like you three -pardon, two and a half- were up to no good," They opened their book and flipped the pages from the side, bored. "We're actually just an outstanding citizen is all."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:55 am
Flames raced from Kanjis body and incenerated the chair Avin was sittibg on.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:42 pm
"Time" Erik said, reversing time to before Kanji incinerated the chair. "Alright, here are the facts from our side: I was invited in by the owner of this house. Where she is, I haven't a clue. She left and hasn't come back. Shea and Kanji over there tried breaking in, but after a bit of a talk, I allowed them in as well. So, I thank you for trying to maintain order, but you screwed up horribly."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:27 pm
"Ah, but alas we're back to this, Is it so hard for you to come to terms with the fact that you've attacked me? That's we are the victims here?" Avin growled, moving to their feet as the chair fell to dust beneath them. "And as for these two charming fellows," Avin began, motioning to Kanji and Shea. "With their violent tendencies, why is it that they've been allowed entrance yet we are constantly turned away? And another thing, Enough of the fire tricks you ******** rat, We're a Pyromancer for ******** sake; Give it a rest."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:26 pm
Erik was a bit lost. How the hell do I stop these people from hating each other? Erik sighed. "You are allowed in, just no weapons while within this place. And Kanji, any more tricks and I will rob you of your fire. Understood?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:39 pm
"I won't fight him if he stops insulting my friend," Shea said.
"Now let me go," Kanji said to Erik."I promise I wont attack him unless he attacks me first. And to take my fire would kill me."  

Faithful Fire

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:33 pm
"We've not insulted a soul," Avin grinned innocently, finding another chair. "We're merely making observations. And as for weapons, If you'll take a look, we haven't any on our person," Avin assured, turning about to show nothing tied 'round his back. "Only our book," He continued, holding up the ancient tome. "Though we could probably manage some pretty nasty paper cuts"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 am
Shea placed his sword and the quiver containing his bow and arrows on the table, close by his hand so they could drawn easily."I will carry no weapons while here, but if threatened I will use them," he said.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:34 pm
Erik was getting annoyed. "Fine. Shea, no weapons. You two, no magic. The only people stupid enough to walk around without weapons are fools or mages. And Kanji, any slip ups with your fire and I will seal it away. You will be alive, just lacking your power. Does everyone understand?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Avin thought to themselves, tilting their eyes towards the ceiling. Dropping their dark red eyes back to Erik, they raised their hand into the air. "Ooh, Ooh, I've a question!"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:25 am
"What do you want to know?" Shea asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 am
"Well," They began, glancing over to Shea. "It was more of a question for our other friend over here," They pointed to Erik. "But I suppose getting it out wouldn't hurt either way. I just wanted to know, if we're not allowed to use magic, are we still allowed to split up?" The smiled, folding their hands in their lap.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:43 pm
"Do as you wish, as long as it doesn't involve hurting any of us." Erik wanted to end this conversation quickly.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff