Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:17 pm
(you know that you meant area, and i am giving you a deal, take it or leave it, cause you still never changed how you got out of the crevice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:19 pm
((and yet agin i get ignored))  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:19 pm
( doesn't matter I can just change my way out of the crevace and leave there fairly to, sigh fine I will kill oroami now and then move on sypher rolleyes you really always choose the difficult way out)

Asaba stood there and stared at Oroami and spoke " looked here oroami I am telling you leave now or you won't make it to the 20th" he said in a completely normal voice, he looked at him with his sharingan and normal eye and awaited a reply, he was going to kill him if he did not move out of this office and just leave him to his business

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:28 pm
(i can't let you do that, i told you, that we will meet in battle, either you fight me and have to difficultly try to kill me, or take my deal and kill me there at the beginning of the war.)

Oroami grabbed his Katana and Glared at Asaba "try me," he said as the room started to get colder as the Katana was unsheathed.  

Havok-Trance

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:33 pm
( i could kill your rpc right now think your next words carefully, either leave or die seriously man I am just trying to do this, so you already set me up for a win now you will die unless you leave I am giving you a way out, please take it)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:49 pm
((ok im getting bord and it looks like its only me you and your team is on so now what do we do))  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:34 pm
(i never looked you in the eye, you can glare at someone with out staring into their eyes, but hey i won't push you)

Oroami chuckled as he turned to the others, "leave, i need to negotiate this." he said knowing that they would listen to the Yukikage's God son.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:16 am
( well then last chance leave or you die, I am not joking man I really am giving you a chance please just leave or else I will kill your rpc)  

ken-faita

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:49 pm
( nope chakra seal can't use any of those escape jutsu)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:51 pm
((well its to late he left he whent to the gate))  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:02 pm
Oroami turned to Raijin being calm "Asaba, lets negotiate please, The snow will abandon the war, and stay out of it, and oyu can have me as your first fight, but you have to cease this battle, your ninja did well, if this is training for them, then i will let them train here, as will Gyou, just don't attack the Snow because of my actions." Oroami said trying to convince Asba, to rethink his actions.

(seriously, if i hear you say that over and over, i might just bash my face into a wall, you wouldn't be able to kill me, because as soon a si fell into a Genjutsu, they could wake me up, by hurting me. Just ry to see my point, the Snow never did anything to get into the War, leave the Snow out of it.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
( idk, it wasn't my idea to go and attack snow, and I am not gonna use a genjutsu)

Asaba spoke once more looking at Oroami, he spoke " last chance leave now or die" he said looking at him, he meant it that was his last warning before he would kill Oroami

ken-faita

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces