Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:53 pm
Luo sighed. "Yeah yeah. I don't think it's tomorrow early in the morning. Some people still have to go through the maze. And I think they only do one fight a day." Still, Luo laid his mat out, and gave the other to Zane. "I'm tired of putting this on you when you're asleep. Just use my extra mat. I brought it for you cause I knew you'd forget one." Luo threw it at him laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 pm
Zane snored like a wilderbeast, clearly ignoring anything that Luo had just said  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:00 pm
Luo sighed as the extra mat fell on Zane's body. He obviously wasn't listening. He decided to go for a short walk around the valley.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:55 pm
After his walk, Luo took his stuff and headed to the grand ball room. He realized it was only nine in the evening, and he couldn't sleep so early.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 pm
Zane awoke the next day and realized Luo was no where to be found. "Where did he go? I better go check out what's going on!" Zane got his gear and left for the guild hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:55 pm
*walks onto the field* i should probably get some chakra control training in before Im done *puts hands together focusing* soon ill be able to do this perfectly *focuses chakra in fist and punchs a rock that shows a small crack* Progress  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:56 pm
2/5
*focuses chakra again this time concentrating small bits of chakra in each finger. Punches a different rock and the crack gets bigger* Alright  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:43 am
3/5

This time its going to work for shure *focuses chakra and punches the rock which smashes into pieces8 Alright!  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:04 pm
4/5

*dosnt concentrate as much and punches the rock into evener slices* Perfect. Now if this is what I can do to a rock..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:05 pm
5/5

*focuses chakra in fists and punches the ground which leaves a huge hole leading undergroudn* This is gonna be useful . well time to take a break.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 pm
*is sitting there* This place is not small, but I havnt talked to luo or zane in a while. WOnder how they are.. *is watching birds fly in the sky and one lands on my shoulder* Hey little fella.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:29 pm
Luo arrived at the valley, and made a clone. "Hey, help me put these weights on, and watch my stuff while I run." The clone nodded and helped him with the weights, and then sat down. Luo stood and waited for Zane to arrive.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:40 pm
"Yo!" Zane yells out as he casually walks over to where Luo's was standing. Zane began to strecth his muscles.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:46 pm
"Hey. Ready for a jog?" As Luo said this, his clone threw a pair of weights at Zane. "Oh yeah, these are yours now. If we are to be rivals, I can't have you go on being slower and weaker than me." Luo then smiled jokingly.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:57 pm
Zane caught the weights but lost his balance and fell to the ground hard. "Ouch, dude, give me a warning next time will you?" Zane said as he sat up. "Thanks though, what's the weight on them?" Zane asked as he began to put them on.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff