Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #2 (Rainbow Glaciers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:59 pm
Her eyes drifted away, "Nevermind." She'd had a feeling he wouldn't understand. Fight? Oh s**t. He was right. "Crap!" Aki stood up and forced herself to push everything that had happened to the back of her mind. "I need to know artifical lawn. Like pronto." All her grass jutsu's would be useless with out that move. Her eyebrow quirked as Shiro created a clone and sent it away. "What was that for?"

EDITED  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 pm
Shiro let out a small smirk. She was starting to come around it seemed. "Alright well you will need some special seeds." Shiro took a small pouch from his pocket and handed it to Aki after taking a few seeds out. "Those should do you. Now watch."

Shiro threw a few seeds on the ground and made the signs. The grass started to sprout from the seeds but didn't grow fully.
[1/2]

Trying again quickly, the partially sprouted seeds grew out fully.
[2/2]

"See? Easy. Try it out. And I sent that clone to go check on the others. I got a bad feeling." Completely unaware of what the clone knew yet.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:15 pm
Aki gave a nod and took the seeds from Shiro. She rolled them from hand to hand as she watched Shiro demonstrate the jutsu. "Alright." She tossed the seeds out. I hope they're okay.

Slightly distracted Aki fumbled with the signs. This caused tiny sprouts to wiggle out but that was it.
[ 1 of 2 ]

"Huh..." Again she attempted the jutsu this time turning all her attention to the seeds. The sprouts shot up to their full growth.

[2 of 2 ]

"Awesome!" She grinned and bent and touch the grass at her feet. "Anything else I should learn?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:27 pm
"Well how about we make use of this grass and make a wall? The
Kusa Kabe No Jutsu (Grass Wall Technique) should give you a bit of defense." Shiro said before turning back to his little bed of grass.

Making the signs, the grass did nothing.
[1/4]

Trying again, the grass grew up a bit but just up to his shins.
[2/4]

Once again, he tried and the grass grew a little more. Now up to his waist.
[3/4]

One last time, and the wall grew up past his head and became thick and hard to break.
[4/4]
"That should help. After that I can teach you something offensive if you want."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:35 pm
"Okay, defense is good to have." Aki watched as Shiro attempted the jutsu. "Alright..." She was awefully concentrated on this one.

The grass refused to budge on the first try.
[ 1 of 4 ]

Second try and the grass shot up to her knees but there was no firmness to it so it drooped over with it's own weight.
[ 2 of 4 ]

Again Aki formed the seals, this time the gras inched up to her belly button. It was also able to stand straight but held no true protection.
[ 3 of 4 ]

On the last try the grass behaved appropriately and grew above her head and became hard.
[ 4 of 4 ]

"What's next Sensei?" Her eyes were glistening with eager excitement.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:45 pm
Shiro smiled. "Well since we have some defense, how about a bit of offense? Lets try the Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru (Grass Spike Rising)" As he said this, the small patch of grass he made had died out, so he made a new one.

Focusing, he tried to make some of the grass grow straight up but they didn't go.
[1/4]

Trying again, one spike rose, but none of the others did.
[2/4]

Once again, one of the spikes rises and another one starts coming up but nothing else.
[3/4]

One last time, the two spikes rose up rapidly and sharpened up.
[4/4]

"Now you won't be able to do two but one should be enough. Just get someone on that patch of grass and let it go off. You may also want to try the Kusa Ihara no Jutsu (Grass Thorns Skill) with this. They are pretty similar so you shouldn't have a problem getting them both." ((four posts for that too))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:56 pm
"I know the Kusa Ihara! This should be a piece of cake!" She tossed out more grass seeds and created a fresh patch with ease. Grass element was great once you got the hang of it.

At first the grass didn't budge.
1 of 4

Clenching her teeth together Aki tried again. This tim the gras began to from the spike.
2 of 4

Again Aki tried, yet there was no change.
3 of 4

Giving a sigh she relaxed herself and attempted the jutsu. This time the spike formed completely and shot up.
4 of 4

"That was a little more than I'd expected." She was starting to notice how much she had exerted. However, because of her bloodline she had more chakra to spare.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:01 pm
"Well that's good. I think you know plenty of grass stuff. Sadly I don't know any other stuff you could learn. But with that stuff you should be good. Just use your head." He said letting out a big smile.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:05 pm
Aki returned his smile with a small one of hers. "Thank you Shiro-sensei." She felt like she could tackle her opponets with ease now. "Should we go back to the Grand Hall now to see if my battle's been announced yet?" She was anxious to see what was new. Aki had been at the trainning fields for a while now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:06 pm
Shiro kept smiling. "Sure. Lets go back. I need to find out what happened to my clone anyway." He said as he turned and headed back to the hall.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:17 pm
Aki simply gave a nod and followed beside Shiro. Her long flippy white hair bouncing with every step. She was confident and relaxed. She was determined that now she could win her match.

[[ White hair duo away! To the Grand Hall! ]]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 pm
Susumu and Luna arrive at the training grounds in a gust of wind, Her blonde hair waving in the wind she looks to Luna and pulls out a scroll. The scroll contains information of academy level and gennin level medical jutsus. "Pick which one you want to learn next."

Shiatsu (Massage) --
Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
Tekishutsu (Extraction)
-Gantai no Jutsu (Bandage Skill)
Sansokyoukyuu (Oxygen Supply)
Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
Jokyo Dokubutsu (Poison Removal)

Eris5

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:03 pm
Z entered the training grounds. He looked at the people around him and sat down. The cold air nipped at his chest as he still hadn't put a robe on. He grabbed the hilt of his ninjato and pulled it out. He spun around in a 360 and stabbed the ninjato in to the ground. Z stood on the sword and balanced himself perfectly. "Spar?" Z said, still with a serious face. "I won't say my rank, and I won't kill you weither. I just need something to pass the time by." He said as he made a grin.

*EDITED*
( Ishmail, I know you use yo-yo's becuase of the Twilight Forge... )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:06 pm
((Twilight forge? Did I use them there? I never can remember. Oh well. Doesn't matter. I am not at the grounds anyway.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:16 pm
Z then remembered that the Chuunin Exams were happening in Yukigakure so he headed to the Grand Hall. "I'll be back. I want to see the new crop role in..." He snickered as he left the area.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff