Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

skyrocks93

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:32 pm
I played it at walmart once xd but I didn't do that good I'm not that coordinated 'cept for typing  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:37 pm
I'm a master puzzler and that's why I'm good at games and good at art.  

trainerghallan

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:04 pm
i played rock band and felt like i nwas betraying guitar hero  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:18 pm
i feel that but GH is always going to be better RS  

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:25 pm
trainerghallan
me and rose got the good ps3 we got the original 60 gig ps3 and we have 4 controllers for ps3 we laugh that some people have to use there ps2 to play ps2 games other then that here is
our ps3 game list
dynasty warriors: gundam
enchanted arms
burnout paradise
armored core 4
ridge racer in 1080p
dynasty warriors 6
resistance: fall of man (we bought all the map packs to)
and we have 4 controllers

we also have ps2 game to but i am to lazy to post that list for its
3 times bigger then our ps3 pile

I don't HAVE to use my PS2 to play the games,I have an 80 gig PS3,but the picture quality of PS1 and 2 games goes down on the PS3 and I just haven't found all that many games I like for my PS3.I do have:Ninja Gaiden Sigma,Rockband,Ratchet and Clank Future,Elder Scroll 4:Oblivion,and Assassins Creed.(Edit,I forgot PS1and2)Okami,Disgaea 2,FF 7,8,9,10,10-2,12,Xenosaga 1,2,3,DarkCloud 1 and 2,God of War 1 and 2,Ratchet and Clank 2,3,and Deadlocked,Katamari Damacy and We love Katamari,and...uh...I forgot the rest,there's some Digimon games in there too,and Legend of Legaia(the first one)as you can see I'm more of an RPG gamer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:04 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
trainerghallan
me and rose got the good ps3 we got the original 60 gig ps3 and we have 4 controllers for ps3 we laugh that some people have to use there ps2 to play ps2 games other then that here is
our ps3 game list
dynasty warriors: gundam
enchanted arms
burnout paradise
armored core 4
ridge racer in 1080p
dynasty warriors 6
resistance: fall of man (we bought all the map packs to)
and we have 4 controllers

we also have ps2 game to but i am to lazy to post that list for its
3 times bigger then our ps3 pile

I don't HAVE to use my PS2 to play the games,I have an 80 gig PS3,but the picture quality of PS1 and 2 games goes down on the PS3 and I just haven't found all that many games I like for my PS3.I do have:Ninja Gaiden Sigma,Rockband,Ratchet and Clank Future,Elder Scroll 4:Oblivion,and Assassins Creed.(Edit,I forgot PS1and2)Okami,Disgaea 2,FF 7,8,9,10,10-2,12,Xenosaga 1,2,3,DarkCloud 1 and 2,God of War 1 and 2,Ratchet and Clank 2,3,and Deadlocked,Katamari Damacy and We love Katamari,and...uh...I forgot the rest,there's some Digimon games in there too,and Legend of Legaia(the first one)as you can see I'm more of an RPG gamer.

then I'm not laughing at your ps3 am i come let us laugh at people who have those cheap ps3's that can't play ps2 games in 1080p also you still have to remember mine does have better ps2 compatibility up to 99% wile yours only dose 75 to 85 at best like you said it looks really shitty un like mine lol but mine looks really good because i have ps2 hardware in there but your hard drive is bigger and I'm not trying to cap your ps3 i just don't like those cheep ps3 that don't have any ps2 compatibility because ps2 is still the best seller and it hurts me
that sony does not give ps2 more respect  

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:12 pm
trainerghallan

then I'm not laughing at your ps3 am i come let us laugh at people who have those cheap ps3's that can't play ps2 games in 1080p also you still have to remember mine does have better ps2 compatibility up to 99% wile yours only dose 75 to 85 at best like you said it looks really shitty un like mine lol but mine looks really good because i have ps2 hardware in there but your hard drive is bigger and I'm not trying to cap your ps3 i just don't like those cheep ps3 that don't have any ps2 compatibility because ps2 is still the best seller and it hurts me

I never laugh at anyone cause they have a cheaper PS3,after all,it's damn expensive and I'm so poor I'm lucky I have it.However,I do agree that Sony doesn't give the PS2 enough respect,as it still has better games.I want them to actually focus on the PS3's games instead of the hardware,cause what good is it if it don't have any good games.I am looking foward to FF13 and Disgaea 3 though,so I hope the holiday season brings about a change.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:37 pm
trainerghallan
then I'm not laughing at your ps3 am i come let us laugh at people who have those cheap ps3's that can't play ps2 games in 1080p also you still have to remember mine does have better ps2 compatibility up to 99% wile yours only dose 75 to 85 at best like you said it looks really shitty un like mine lol but mine looks really good because i have ps2 hardware in there but your hard drive is bigger and I'm not trying to cap your ps3 i just don't like those cheep ps3 that don't have any ps2 compatibility because ps2 is still the best seller and it hurts me that sony does not give ps2 more respect

I think that you could find a more constructive use of your time then insulting people who have purchased a different generation console then yours. (And before you ask, I have the first generation PS3)  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:53 pm
What games are you looking foward to most in 08?On any system.Mine would have to be Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and Spore.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:13 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
trainerghallan

I never laugh at anyone cause they have a cheaper PS3,after all,it's damn expensive and I'm so poor I'm lucky I have it.However,I do agree that Sony doesn't give the PS2 enough respect,as it still has better games.I want them to actually focus on the PS3's games instead of the hardware,cause what good is it if it don't have any good games.I am looking foward to FF13 and Disgaea 3 though,so I hope the holiday season brings about a change.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera see your the only one i can seriously talk about games and stuff i guse wolfs think alike or wolfs and wolf-dragons think alike and as for ff13 and disgeea 3 im shiting my pants until thay release them  

trainerghallan

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:17 am
hell yes my and Ghallan's ps3 kicks a**.
cool I just save for a lot of cool things I have my fiance Ghallan and my friend Reo help me when it comes to electronics and games ect.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:30 am
00Shoe
trainerghallan
then I'm not laughing at your ps3 am i come let us laugh at people who have those cheap ps3's that can't play ps2 games in 1080p also you still have to remember mine does have better ps2 compatibility up to 99% wile yours only dose 75 to 85 at best like you said it looks really shitty un like mine lol but mine looks really good because i have ps2 hardware in there but your hard drive is bigger and I'm not trying to cap your ps3 i just don't like those cheep ps3 that don't have any ps2 compatibility because ps2 is still the best seller and it hurts me that sony does not give ps2 more respect

I think that you could find a more constructive use of your time then insulting people who have purchased a different generation console then yours. (And before you ask, I have the first generation PS3)

i also have a ferst jen ps3 but there is one thing i do like about the cheeper ps3 is thay run way cooler and thay NEVER OVER HEAT
also im not rich me and rose only get 800 a moth for the moth
and sometimes monny from work and its seasonal and when i work i only work for a fev hours but i budget really good and save up for the things i want as for you see by my spelling im realy pore
but im not stupid like my parents when it comes to monny plus
i have to make that budget last for two and pay bills and utilities,food,and rent but i live in hud housing witch makes rent 200+20 for me witch is 220 for rent so am i relay making fun of people or am i just owning life you chose

User Image  

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:38 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
What games are you looking foward to most in 08?On any system.Mine would have to be Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and Spore.

also realy good games see your awesome big sword lady im a big fan
of FFT but i swear to god if thay base getting the ability list and move list
off using certain equipment for you to learn stuff instead of job points im going to be mad as ********  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:34 am
im looking forward to alot of games guitar hero aerosmith for one and doom 4 and what ever catches my fancy i dont watch tv much anymore so i dont know of alot of them i have sinned aganst the gods of gaming  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:50 am
There's actually quite alot of games I'm looking foward to,but the ones I mentioned actually have a release date.If you wanna go by all the games then God of War 3,Kingdom Hearts 3,Final Fantasy 13 and versus 13,Ninja Gaiden 2,Assassins Creed 2...so...many...games eek I always put in alotta time too,as RPGs tend to suck it up.Over 350+hours in Digaea 2,250+ in FF12,now I'm playing Digimon Dusk and I have no idea how long that'll take.I remember playing FF12 so long in a row(18 hours straight)my eyes were bloodshot,lol.I've been going it like this since I was about 13,but I've been gaming since I was 2.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games